Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hello~ Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hello~ Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello~

4 posters

Go down

Hello~ Empty Hello~

Post by Silverbreeze August 8th 2011, 09:35

Hello, I'm Silverbreeze!

I guess I should start with a little bit about myself: I started reading Warrior Cats only just last year. I was quite interested in what it was about, so I asked my mother if she could order the first three books of some series.

When they came... it was The Sight, Dark River and Outcast, the first three books from The Power of Three.

Naturally I was eager to start reading. And when I did, I was glad. I soon finished all three books in two weeks. Then I got all six books from the first series and so-on and so-on (this includes super editions, manga's and guides as well!).

My favourite Clan is ShadowClan (second being RiverClan) and my favorite cat is Jayfeather (second being Ivypool). And as you may have guessed, my fan-made Warrior is Silverbreeze.

Well, that's all but I hope to get to know you all and make some friends! Wave
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4953
Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Hello~ Empty Re: Hello~

Post by Caraway August 8th 2011, 09:47

wow now there are seven silver-name cats... lol. Very Happy

welcome to the site, silversbreeze! i'm CheeseStar, leader of AwesomeClan! if you apply, we would certainly accept you! we've got a full kitchen in the clouds... Smile it's your choice. see you around the forums... Cool
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 8th 2011, 09:51

Silverbreeze wrote:Hello, I'm Silverbreeze!

I guess I should start with a little bit about myself: I started reading Warrior Cats only just last year. I was quite interested in what it was about, so I asked my mother if she could order the first three books of some series.

When they came... it was The Sight, Dark River and Outcast, the first three books from The Power of Three.

Naturally I was eager to start reading. And when I did, I was glad. I soon finished all three books in two weeks. Then I got all six books from the first series and so-on and so-on (this includes super editions, manga's and guides as well!).

My favourite Clan is ShadowClan (second being RiverClan) and my favorite cat is Jayfeather (second being Ivypool). And as you may have guessed, my fan-made Warrior is Silverbreeze.

hi Silverbreeze!! Nice to meet you! Glad you are here Cat Smile i sent you a friend request Wave

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenialhaze August 8th 2011, 09:59

U M4D, S1LV3R? >:]

Hehe, I may not be a newer member but being a close furrend to you as I am, I must greet you. XD Hello and welcome to the site, Silvestream. (Or...so you it seem... >:33)
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4814
Female Posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 8th 2011, 10:00

Silverbreeze wrote:Hello, I'm Silverbreeze!

Hi!!! Wave Welcome to WCWF! I'm Blizzard - nice to meet you Happy I sent you a friend request Cat Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 8th 2011, 10:12

Thanks for all the welcomes! :3

I'm currently deciding on which Clan to join. Cat Smile So far, its a tie between AwesomeClan and ShadowClan. Sweat AwesomeClan does sound pretty awesome, as the name suggests, but... at the same time I'd like to join ShadowClan, too. X3

Oh well, I'll make up my mind in end. But again, thanks for all the welcomes! :3
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 8th 2011, 10:16

Hi I am Dreamdust deputy of skyclan nice to meet you.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8612
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 8th 2011, 10:26

i'll give you some information about both:

ShadowClan: the name is black. the leader is Icestar and the deputy is Shadowstorm. people in that clan are considered ninjas pretty much. i came from that clan! so did Hazeldust, the AwesomeClan deputy. they're territory is in the pine part of the forest.

AwesomeClan: the name is light purple (maybe your name would look better black... i'm thinking of making the shade darker though). the leader is me.the deputy is Hazeldust, a friend of mine in real life. we live in the fluffy clouds above the forest, with a full kitchen. we eat birds. lol.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 8th 2011, 10:34

Haha, AwesomeClan is definitely awesome. X3

Though, I think I'll join ShadowClan. It's just the fact that they are my favourite Clan from Warriors. Hope nothings wrong with that. Sweat
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 8th 2011, 10:35

Nothing is wrong with that it is your decision.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8612
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 8th 2011, 14:37

Hi! Welcome to the site! (wow new URL which is awesome btw)

and you seem really AWESOME too!! please accept me friend request?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 8th 2011, 14:41

Sure, I'll go and accept it now. :3
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down