Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

My warrior names :P Please rate them! :) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

My warrior names :P Please rate them! :) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My warrior names :P Please rate them! :)

+3
Nyx
Hazeldust
Lightclaw
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My warrior names :P Please rate them! :) Empty My warrior names :P Please rate them! :)

Post by Lightclaw July 19th 2011, 00:47

Leader: Rainstar- dark gray tom with watery blue eyes and large,fluffy, light gray paws (like rain clouds ) Father to Lightningstorm.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deputy: Darkcloud- Almost black gray tom with fluffy fur and gray-blue eyes. Stonestep's father.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Medicine cat: Warmbliss- Cream and brown she-cat with dark blue eyes.
Warriors: Coldeyes- a white tom with black tiger stripes and icy blue eyes.
Rufflebreeze- a large, ruffle-furred tom with a grayish-brown pelt and chocolate brown eyes.
Snowstep- a pure white she-cat with icy blue eyes that are almost white. (Coldeyes's mother
Lightningstorm- a dark gray she-cat with a distinct blonde lightningstrike-shaped patch of fur on her right shoulder and sky-blue eyes. Stonestep's bestfriend.
Stonestep- a large, pitch black she-cat with emerald eyes and gray specks on both front paws. Lightningstorm's bestfriend.
Scarnose- A golden tom with light brown eyes and a large scar down his muzzle, spilting his nose in half.
Robinpelt- a beautiful brown she-cat with a reddish-ginger chest and belly and green eyes.
Mapleleaf- A reddish-brown she-cat with green eyes and medium length fur.
Rockshade-A sturdy dark gray tom with black eyes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apprentices:Harepaw- a fast brown tom with brown eyes.
Sweetpaw- a kind, sandy colored she-cat with amber eyes. (medicinecat apprentice)
Cedarpaw- a brownish-gray tom with dark gray specks all over his body.
Elders:Feathertail- a pitch-black she-cat with a feathery tail. Retired early because she lost an ear and eye while saving Nightkit.
Buzzardclaw- A scraggly ginger tom witha crooked muzzle and amber eyes. used to be in ShadowClan and eats only crowfood. Was found by EarthClan dying of dehydration. Is not mentally right.
Mousetail- A light brown she-cat with a thin and long mouse-like tail.
Kits: Nightkit- pitch-black tom with one blue and one green eye.(Feathertail's kit)
Tanglekit- A dark, naturally messy-furred tabby she-cat with amber eyes and long, sharp claws. (A descendant of Tigerstar)
Thornkit- A large,tan pawed tom with short but sharp claws (like thorns).Has dark brown fur and green eyes.
This is from my story on another site. Smile
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13699
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

My warrior names :P Please rate them! :) Empty Re: My warrior names :P Please rate them! :)

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 10:10

Lightningstorm wrote:Leader: Rainstar- dark gray tom with watery blue eyes and large,fluffy, light gray paws (like rain clouds ) Father to Lightningstorm.
Deputy: Darkcloud- Almost black gray tom with fluffy fur and gray-blue eyes. Stonestep's father.
Rufflebreeze- a large, ruffle-furred tom with a grayish-brown pelt and chocolate brown eyes.
Snowstep- a pure white she-cat with icy blue eyes that are almost white. (Coldeyes's mother
Lightningstorm- a dark gray she-cat with a distinct blonde lightningstrike-shaped patch of fur on her right shoulder and sky-blue eyes. Stonestep's bestfriend.
Stonestep- a large, pitch black she-cat with emerald eyes and gray specks on both front paws. Lightningstorm's bestfriend.
Scarnose- A golden tom with light brown eyes and a large scar down his muzzle, spilting his nose in half.
Robinpelt- a beautiful brown she-cat with a reddish-ginger chest and belly and green eyes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweetpaw- a kind, sandy colored she-cat with amber eyes. (medicinecat apprentice)
Elders:Feathertail- a pitch-black she-cat with a feathery tail. Retired early because she lost an ear and eye while saving Nightkit.
Buzzardclaw- A scraggly ginger tom witha crooked muzzle and amber eyes. used to be in ShadowClan and eats only crowfood. Was found by EarthClan dying of dehydration. Is not mentally right.
Kits: Nightkit- pitch-black tom with one blue and one green eye.(Feathertail's kit)
Tanglekit- A dark, naturally messy-furred tabby she-cat with amber eyes and long, sharp claws. (A descendant of Tigerstar)
Thornkit- A large,tan pawed tom with short but sharp claws (like thorns).Has dark brown fur and green eyes.

Rainstar.... I've heard that name before... Do you still go there? Shocked

Back to top Go down

My warrior names :P Please rate them! :) Empty Re: My warrior names :P Please rate them! :)

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 10:10

Doesn't matter! I love your names and they're so cool! Great! 10/10 Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 10:11

I like them. You're creative!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 10:12

Hmmm interesting! I like it Very Happy

And it'd be great to hear the story too Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 19th 2011, 10:56

Yeah-I agree with Shuriken.

Cool names, too. Very Happy
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9002
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 19th 2011, 11:48

Thanks! I'll post the story soon, after I start Chapter 1. Smile
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 19th 2011, 12:04

You haven't started? scratch I thought you already did. Oh well.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 19th 2011, 12:10

I have, but only the Prologue I have to wait till I get home to even start Chapter 1! Crying
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 13:05

Coldeyes? No offense but that sounds funny. Not sure I like Warmbliss either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 19th 2011, 23:46

Awww, why not? Not make sense?
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 20th 2011, 08:06

some of them are real cats... like sweetpaw, feathertail, and rockshade. some of them are cool though. like snowstep is pretty nice. Smile
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33808
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 20th 2011, 08:49

Snowflight would sound really cool.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 20th 2011, 10:23

I love all of them. They are so cool.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8614
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2011, 11:01

I'm going to write a fanfic too. Well, maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 20th 2011, 11:03

I like the name thornkit that is such a cool name.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8614
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2011, 12:59

Lightningstorm wrote:Leader: Rainstar- dark gray tom with watery blue eyes and large,fluffy, light gray paws (like rain clouds ) Father to Lightningstorm.

So a story hopefully soon? Super Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 20th 2011, 13:08

Oooo, I like the story Lightningstorm! I also like the names. Smile 10/10
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8445
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 20th 2011, 13:18

Story? Has she written a story yet?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2011, 13:19

Fireheart wrote:Oooo, I like the story Lightningstorm! I also like the names. Smile 10/10

10/10? I give them 20/10! Now I want to change my name to some of those on her list!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 20th 2011, 13:21

Brightstar wrote:Story? Has she written a story yet?

Not that I know of here but I go on the site she is also on (TTW) and its written there. Smile
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8445
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2011, 13:25

Adderfang wrote:

10/10? I give them 20/10! Now I want to change my name to some of those on her list!! cheers

How about Darkcloud or Rockshade? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 20th 2011, 16:58

I'm sooo happy you like my names! I'll put the prologue on right now! Oh and Stonestep is a close friend of mine! I hope she'll join soon!
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 20th 2011, 17:01

I like Mapleleaf and Snowstep by the way.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10435
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2011, 17:01

From Treetops? There's a lot of cats coming from Treetops! Oh well. Warriors World IS more active.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next