Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

why did tigerclaw really hate fireheart that much? - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

why did tigerclaw really hate fireheart that much? - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why did tigerclaw really hate fireheart that much?

+6
SkyStar
Dragonclaw
Caraway
Shamu
Icestar of ShadowClan
Nyx
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

why did tigerclaw really hate fireheart that much? - Page 2 Empty why did tigerclaw really hate fireheart that much?

Post by Guest July 6th 2011, 10:36

First topic message reminder :

Why did the then tigerclaw hate fireheart that much?

Back to top Go down

why did tigerclaw really hate fireheart that much? - Page 2 Empty Re: why did tigerclaw really hate fireheart that much?

Post by Guest July 9th 2011, 20:15

CheeseStar wrote:yeah ravenpaw knew the truth (that tigerclaw killed the deputy to become the deputy) so he told firepaw. then, firepaw had it out for tigerclaw. after that, firepaw kept accidentally seeing some of his plans, and reporting them to bluestar. then, it was because of firepaw that tigerclaw got kicked out of thunderclan.

actually when I was reading the book, I thought Tigerclaw killed Lionheart too. I thought that the truth would be revealed later. It would so evil if tigerclaw killed lionheart too pale

Back to top Go down

why did tigerclaw really hate fireheart that much? - Page 2 Empty Re: why did tigerclaw really hate fireheart that much?

Post by Guest July 9th 2011, 20:58

Tigerclaw tried to kill Bluestar, which was even worse. He also tried to kill Fireheart, like, what? 10 times? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 10th 2011, 08:36

Silverrain wrote:

actually when I was reading the book, I thought Tigerclaw killed Lionheart too. I thought that the truth would be revealed later. It would so evil if tigerclaw killed lionheart too pale

Yeah same here. I thought maybe during the battle where Lionheart died, Tigerclaw finished him off too. I thought maybe it would be revealed later

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 10th 2011, 09:55

CheeseStar wrote:yeah ravenpaw knew the truth (that tigerclaw killed the deputy to become the deputy) so he told firepaw. then, firepaw had it out for tigerclaw. after that, firepaw kept accidentally seeing some of his plans, and reporting them to bluestar. then, it was because of firepaw that tigerclaw got kicked out of thunderclan.

I got that not something else.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8625
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 10th 2011, 17:00

Yeah and also because Fireheart got deputy position and Tigerclaw wanted that

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 10th 2011, 18:25

Shuriken, you're messed up. Rolling Eyes Fireheart became deputy AFTER Tigerclaw got exiled. And Tigerclaw had been deputy when he got exiled.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38663
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 10th 2011, 19:02

i haven't read the series since last year. and you know, we're just repeating the same points. tigerclaw killed redtail, ravenpaw knew and told firepaw, tigerclaw knew that firepaw knew, tried to kill him, ravenpaw went "missing", tigerclaw tried to kill bluestar, tigerclaw had something to do with lionheart's death, fireheart got tigerclaw exiled after he became deputy and was made deputy after that. did i miss something again? HHMMM? Cyclops
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33819
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 10th 2011, 21:02

Ummmm...... Tigerclaw tried to kill Fireheart?

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 11th 2011, 21:41

CheeseStar wrote:i haven't read the series since last year. and you know, we're just repeating the same points. tigerclaw killed redtail, ravenpaw knew and told firepaw, tigerclaw knew that firepaw knew, tried to kill him, ravenpaw went "missing", tigerclaw tried to kill bluestar, tigerclaw had something to do with lionheart's death, fireheart got tigerclaw exiled after he became deputy and was made deputy after that. did i miss something again? HHMMM? Cyclops

yes that's right there.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 09:49

CheeseStar wrote:i haven't read the series since last year. and you know, we're just repeating the same points. tigerclaw killed redtail, ravenpaw knew and told firepaw, tigerclaw knew that firepaw knew, tried to kill him, ravenpaw went "missing", tigerclaw tried to kill bluestar, tigerclaw had something to do with lionheart's death, fireheart got tigerclaw exiled after he became deputy and was made deputy after that. did i miss something again? HHMMM? Cyclops

What about graystripe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 12:15

Well.... tigerclaw didn't try to kill greystripe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 12:34

What about Longtail and Dustpelt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 13:05

Well, they were just Tigerclaw's followers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamu July 14th 2011, 13:38

In Book 6, The Last Hope, I bet Tigerclaw will go and kill Firestar first.
Shamu
Shamu
Killer Whale (RiverClan)
Killer Whale (RiverClan)

Custom Rank : Sushi-Consumer
WarriorPoints : 14726
Male Posts : 317

Warrior Information
Attack Power : ∞ (In Water Only)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 14:33

Max wrote:In Book 6, The Last Hope, I bet Tigerclaw will go and kill Firestar first.

But I think the 4th prophesied cat is Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 14th 2011, 15:55

Sunfall wrote:

What about Longtail and Dustpelt?

wasn't it longtail and darkstripe? dustpelt was just grouchy wasn't he?
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 16:11

Maybe. Darkstripe was the really bad one. Longtail was loyal at the end. *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 16:55

you know what? maybe tigerstar didnt like firestar because firestar was smexy enough Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpool July 14th 2011, 18:19

Weird...
Willowpool
Willowpool
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4770
Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 15th 2011, 18:57

Darkfire wrote:you know what? maybe tigerstar didnt like firestar because firestar was smexy enough Razz

you wish you could be that awesome. Razz he was just a much better warrior and more fit to run a clan. i mean, what respectful deputy wants to feed their clan rotten food (after Tigerclaw became Tigerstar, he fed the Ribver-Shadow Clan alliance crow food.)
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2011, 15:03

CheeseStar wrote:

you wish you could be that awesome. Razz he was just a much better warrior and more fit to run a clan. i mean, what respectful deputy wants to feed their clan rotten food (after Tigerclaw became Tigerstar, he fed the Ribver-Shadow Clan alliance crow food.)

what remind meh wat crow food is again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2011, 13:53

Crow food is rotten food....half-eaten....you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 23rd 2011, 17:55

*shivers* Yuck. So... Tigerstar and Firestar are probably both going to die for good in the battle? Is that what we're saying?
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4825
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2011, 09:11

Icestar wrote:*shivers* Yuck. So... Tigerstar and Firestar are probably both going to die for good in the battle? Is that what we're saying?

I bet Tigerstar will die. That's almost for sure. Not really certain about Mr. Fireheart... from what I've seen they like to keep him alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 27th 2011, 10:58

True. But if the Erins know what is good for the series, Firestar will die, or lose a few lives in the battle. (Do we know how many he has left??)
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4825
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next