Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Music! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Music! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music!

+4
Lilacstar
Moonsong
Sunstar
Blackstone
8 posters

Go down

Music! Empty Music!

Post by Blackstone January 15th 2016, 11:04

I was thinking, since there have been threads created to discuss art and books, why not make one to discuss music? I guess we could discuss favourite bands/artists, favourite songs, albums, styles, genres, anything really. If you play, I guess we could throw instruments in there too Smile

I play guitar and bass primarily, but I know a bit of drums, keyboard, steel pans, violin and mandolin. Drums would be played more often by me if I had a kit, but I spent all my Christmas money on a bass and plan to use birthday money to buy an xbox one. I'd get a job and buy more guitars, but I'm too lazy... Don't worry, I'm not living on my own, I'm not old enough to! xD

my favourite bands (and other bands i listen to):

my favourite albums:

my favourite songs:

Last edited by Blackstone on May 5th 2016, 17:17; edited 4 times in total
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7377
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Music! Empty Re: Music!

Post by Sunstar January 15th 2016, 11:19

Hmmm.

Well, the music I like happens to be in a different language. Kpop. Oh, and Japanese music. Jpop? I don't even know what to call it XD.

My favorite band is BTS. I've got a lot of songs I like by them so.. I also like the song Louder Than Thunder, and the bands OneRepublic, Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons, Coldplay, etc.

I play the saxophone and the piano. I know random chords on the guitar, but that's pretty much it.
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5641
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong January 18th 2016, 23:35

infinite stare
Music yes thank you,, I play flute, or have when the illness and sensitivity is down, and working on piano. To listen to, I'm just gonna. List things. (Blackstone for Black-metal warrior name change, and I feel like I ought to remember some jpop song that mentions the sun simply to toss it at Sunstar. Will work on that. Also, exceedingly tempted to try and make a playlist for the site and the 'cats' on it. Slang + accurate.)

song faves:
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : < seraphic >
WarriorPoints : 4381
Female Posts : 136

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 22nd 2016, 13:32

wow Blackstone, you have tons of favorite songs Razz

favorite songs:
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5646
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe April 4th 2016, 20:07

^I see Halsey. I APPROVE ouo

I could never pick a favorite song, but some of the artists I like are  The Neighbourhood (they're pretty hipster lol but they have a lot of good songs - it's not just Sweater Weather okay), Birdy (ACTUAL VOICE GOALS), Coldplay (<- pretty sure our mutual love of Coldplay is like the only reason I talk to my bf because I otherwise disagree with his taste in music lmao), Of Monsters and Men, and Lana Del Rey (actual vocal range goals).
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13233
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone April 6th 2016, 15:30

Haha, me and my friend have conflicting music tastes too, apart from Nirvana. And I'm not a huge fan of them, I prefer Soundgarden and Pearl Jam to them. I haven't listened to Alice In Chains or any of the other big grunge bands yet q: My friend likes Halsey and Taylor Swift, on the other hand there's me who considers both to be the bane of my existence along with some other pop artists whoops...sorry

I recently got into Pearl Jam because I got three of their CDs from people (Ten, Vs. and Yield) and decided to listen them through a couple of times. I think Vs. is my favourite of the three,  Ten comes in a reeeeaally close second but I'm not so keen on Yield. Though I do love Do The Evolution and Brain Of J. off that one c:
I bought a couple of Tool CDs today. I'm away at my auntie and uncle's house and the places near there actually had Tool and Sabaton stuff unlike the shop down the street where I live! So I bought Undertow and Lateralus. Listened to Lateralus in the car going back to the house from the city we went to and I think I was the only one who properly enjoyed it rip
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7377
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye June 14th 2016, 00:51

Anything by Sleeping at Last is pure gold, Saturn and Jupiter are my utmost favorites though.
Of Monsters and Men is fantastic as well. Each song seems to tell a story in it's own world. I love King and Lionheart as well as Little Talks, some of my newly discovered favourites by them are Black Water and Winter Sound.
And there's the Hamilton musical, you can't miss it if you have been watching Warriors MAP's recently. Wait For It is my favourite out of the musical, and that's saying something, every song is exceptional.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6246
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 16th 2016, 15:49

Why have I never posted on this? Razz

songs boi:
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10174
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadefang August 16th 2016, 17:27

just thought i'd check back here what the hell the url changed again

Won't let me log into Blackstone for some bizarre reason so I'm using this one q: Ignore what I said in my last post (well, most of it) because Yield's my favourite PJ album now (along with Vs.), it really grew on me. I still like Do The Evolution and Brain Of J but I also really like No Way, MFC and Given To Fly, and the rest of the songs of course. I also have No Code and Vitalogy, and I got Single Video Theory - a DVD, making of Yield kinda thing - and PEPPERS YES
I need more RHCP stuff to be honest, I think there's some on that pen drive I got from my uncle. I definitely remember listening to Give It Away when I took it to school one day when I was on the computers doing 3D modelling stuff

I got 10,000 Days by Tool along with my No Code, Carolus Rex, AIC compilation and Herzeleid. Just need Ænima or however you spell it now, maybe Opiate as well

And I NEED Sabaton's new album as well, it's got a song about Bannockburn on it aaa

And I've been looking for a copy of Liebe ist für alle da by Rammstein for ages, never found one. Probably because of that one song... And that other one that made the censor people or whatever in Germany lose their heads
Shadefang
Shadefang
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Awesomer than YOU
WarriorPoints : 3808
Male Posts : 11

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content