Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Something crazy happened today Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Something crazy happened today Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something crazy happened today

+3
Redstar
Noxe
Crimsonpaw
7 posters

Go down

Something crazy happened today Empty Something crazy happened today

Post by Crimsonpaw April 9th 2015, 18:14

I just cant get over what happen at school today. Here hwat happened:

I was in 7 period listen to music when I saw that there was a little TV button next to the music stuff I clicked on it and saw that a list of room numbers popped up. I only knew who two of the room numbers belonged to, and one was my 6 period teacher. I wanted to know what would happen so I clicked on her room number and waited a minute. I waited untill 330 to turn on music or anything in case it started playing through my ipod so I wouldn't get in trouble by my 7 period teacher. As soon as the bell rang I hit play on the music and turned the volume up. Nothing was playing through my ipod so I quickly made my way down to my 6th period teacher room to see if anything was happening. When I got in there she thought I had a question but I just explained why I came in there. After I explained she was like "oh so you did that!" Then she said that at the begin of class a squirrel popped up on her computer screen then it went away after a minute or two. And then she said right at 3:30 music started playing through her speakers. So basicaly I just acidentaly hacked into her computer. She wasn't mad, she just thought it was kind of funny. Then told me that she was kind of glad that I did it because know she now that her room isnt password protect.

SkyClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4719
Female Posts : 38

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Something crazy happened today Empty Re: Something crazy happened today

Post by Noxe April 9th 2015, 21:01

Oh yeah, I believe that's Apple AirPlay. "AirPlay lets you wirelessly stream what’s on your iOS devices and Mac to your HDTV and speakers... Guests can even easily share their content with peer-to-peer AirPlay... Apple TV detects their device and makes the connection." (from Apple's website). So your teacher must have Apple TV or an iOS device, and your iPod detected her device. The good thing is, this connection doesn't go through WiFi which means your teacher's passwords are safe Smile

I once almost did the same thing at Costco Razz
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13272
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 9th 2015, 22:27

We have AirPlay at our school, since I go to a technological school. We've been recognized by Apple before Very Happy

I remember one of the seniors, for a prank, hacked into the meanest teacher's room when I was in his class.

It was hilarious, but Mr. Wright was not amused.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10213
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonpaw April 9th 2015, 22:46

onetime someone in my school few years back was on the computer doing something and the teacher from across the hall came in and told the computer teacher that they were doing a power point and while they were doing it randomly a nyan cat popped up on every slide and started making all its annoyingsounds. turns out the student i was talking about earlier in this post that they hacked into the teacher's computer and took over there power point. Im glad my teacher was a good sport about it
Crimsonpaw
Crimsonpaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar April 10th 2015, 05:05

I also go to a technological school, so we also have airplay. Everyone here has an iPad given to them by the school, and we often use airplay in class. The teachers give their airplay funny names. For example, the airplay of the Latin/English/art teacher is "Vegan Warrior Princess". Before this it was "killyourtelevision.edu"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8430
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonpaw April 10th 2015, 15:17

Oh lol. We aren't given iPads at school. Computers here very old. Older than I am
Crimsonpaw
Crimsonpaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 10th 2015, 17:32

We're given Macbook Pros. Razz We have a very wealthy school system.

But instead of getting better lunches, they just get more technology. -.-
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone April 10th 2015, 17:51

I don't think my school has any hope of being as technologically advanced as any of your schools xD The art department hardly has enough money to buy paper and glue sticks (hardly any of the classrooms have decent working glue sticks, now that I think about it) and less than half of the classrooms have decent computers. Most of the computers are really old and have windows vista and XP on them, and my English classroom has an iMac that's older than me in it o.o We've got four or so trolleys of laptops, but only one has decent laptops in it. The rest are super old Mac ones that I would have used when I was six. Which was nearly eight years ago. The funny thing is, the tech department has a 3D printer and machines for cutting paper and plastic with insane precision...
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7416
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonpaw April 10th 2015, 18:50

All computers have XP at my school except my computer class has windows 7. My school is quiet big to, 1900 students
Crimsonpaw
Crimsonpaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe April 10th 2015, 21:43

At my school the desktops suck because they're rather old, but we have carts of laptops (Windows 7 or something) that take anywhere from 1 minute to 30 minutes to log on and iPad minis. Every classroom has a kind-of-functioning-not-really-calibrated SmartBoard. We also have a 60 million dollar football stadium with a messed up foundation. LOL
imo the only good working thing at my school is the Performing Arts Center, whose stage has really good sound and is used not only by the Fine Arts classes but also other schools and professional orchestras in the metroplex.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 10th 2015, 22:12

Hey, at least they're finally trying to fix the foundation in the stadium. Razz
Most classrooms in our school have old-ish desktops, but some rooms like the orchestra room and the IB Art classroom have iMacs.

@Redleaf: We might not be given Macbook Pros at our school, but we get Subway and Pizza Hut and a lot of other stuff for lunch food haha
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 10th 2015, 23:34

Only the digital media teachers and the tech guy have iMacs. The rest of us get Macbook Pros, and we get to keep them until the end of the school year. I don't have a computer at home, so I'm using my Macbook right now Razz

Our school only has 500-600 students, due to the size of the school. The system is kind of complicated. We have to take a bus to the bigger high school for our electives.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw April 11th 2015, 10:00

My school isn't very large, just 4 kids...might have something to do with the fact that I'm homeschooled Razz . Just maybe. But all of us have tablets of some kind, like me, I have a nook HD. And our school lunches ROCK! Tacos, pizza, Jif peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...man. they are the best.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6641
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe April 11th 2015, 11:40

My school is really big - there are 1562 students in my grade alone, which makes competition for class rank pretty painful.

Nyx: also, the panini sign is in Comic Sans lol
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down