Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Blog of a Kittypet Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Blog of a Kittypet Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blog of a Kittypet

5 posters

Go down

The Blog of a Kittypet Empty The Blog of a Kittypet

Post by Streamstar April 6th 2015, 19:32

Here, you can write a blog from the perspective of a kittypet. You can make up your own kittypet, or you can write from the perspective of mine.  Feel free to write about things happening on the forum, or just write about something going on in the life of your cat.  Remember, kittypets use different vocabulary from warriors.  Feel free to add pictures relating to your blog post.  You can comment on other blog posts (from the perspective of a kittypet). As always, follow forum rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The strangest thing happened today! I was sitting on the windowsill, watching the rain like I usually do, and I saw a CAT floating down the river by my house. I know I fall asleep there sometimes, but I swear it wasn't a dream this time! Tomorrow I'll check around and make sure none of the cats around here fell in. In the meantime, I better go find my housefolk. If I hurry, they might let me sleep on the bed.

~Snowflake
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8430
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Blog of a Kittypet Empty Re: The Blog of a Kittypet

Post by Scarheart April 6th 2015, 19:48

I couldn't believe it! My housefolks brought in a new cat into the den. They gave the newcomer more attention than they have ever given me. They gave him my bed, my tuna, and my feeding bowl. I was never treated like that before. What do they find in him that makes me so different? I want to speak to this cat but I am shooed away. I am gonna try to coverse with this cat tomorrow when I have the chance.

~Glass
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10857
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 6th 2015, 21:00

I'm using the prospective of my cat Razz

My original housefolk picked me up today and took me to their newer den. It's much smaller than the first one, but anything to see them. I was put in the tall one's room on the orange blanket, and she pet me and rubbed my belly. It felt nice. I hate not seeing them every day, but I'm just happy I still get to see them. Oh, look at that, the bowl has been filled. I better beat Twister to it, that fatty.

~Fury
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10213
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 6th 2015, 22:47

Prospective of my other cat

The house folks love me now! I came to them and now they love me. They gave me delicious food, a bed and a nice blue bowl. I noticed the white cat watching us from a corner but just ignored her. The smallest housefolk played with me a lot. I was pretty hard with her long golden fur blocking my view but everything else was fine. I hope I can cuddle with the one that I played with at night, but that may be hard since she also sleeps with a dog... But it's worth a shot!

~ Max
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10857
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw April 8th 2015, 13:34

(I actually have a kittypet OC on Instagram who has a whole backstory and there are a few accounts I roleplay with so Razz)
Prospective of Salem (main OC)
I haven't lived in my housefolk's home for a moon now. I visit them every day while their den is being rebuilt after the fire. I can still smell the reek of blood and ash where Seth, the border collie that used to live here, died. Emmy, the oldest Twoleg kit, enjoys my visits as she gets to see my kits and my mate. Amber, a former WindClan warrior, has been my mate for many moons and she gets on well with Emmy and her brother. Thorn, the oldest and only tom, takes after my sister and never wants to be around housefolk. Willow, a stronger she-kit who looks like Amber, doesn't get why they ride in those things and live in those strange dens. And then there's Little Hope, the youngest and smallest. She looks just like my best friend, Sun, but doesn't do well on her own. She can barely walk without stumbling and she has a small appetite. Amber does her best to keep up with Little Hope but we both know she won't do well with her future house folk. I wish our den hadn't burned down that night. Sleeping outside isn't the most comfortable idea. Luckily Sun is letting the kits and Amber sleep in his den so they don't have to deal with the ants. Bugs are more annoying than dogs!
~Salem
Yes, he rambles on and on like that, that's just how he is
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13569
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Loafbud April 23rd 2015, 19:43

Oh, wow, a beetle!  This has got to be one of my favorite moons because there's these reddish beetles come out in plentiful numbers and bounce everywhere and tend to crash into walls.  And, oh, aren't they fun to catch!  I caught one in my mouth! Yuck!
Marley and Maisie hate them!  I remember one night a beetle flew in Maisie's face.  Maisie flailed her forelegs like a mad Twoleg and dashed off inside our Twolegs' den.  Up and up the kitchen she went and Marley and I had decided to follow after her.  We found her hiding in a tub!  Maisie is just too arrogant to point out that she's afraid of bugs.  The silly she-cat!  I keep telling her and telling her that beetles won't lay a single scratch on her.  But she just intends to interrupt me and keep emphasizing on how brave and courageous she is to take on any bug, when all she do is bristle and jump back at a bug in sight.
Oh, well, things are pretty much the usual here in my garden.  I get to catch all the falling leaves today.  This is so much fun!  Marley, stop laughing at my limbs!  I know they're very short but can't a kittypet have her own spotlight for once?

~Lil Wrigley
Loafbud
Loafbud
Loner

Custom Rank : SINGLETUDE
WarriorPoints : 3864
Female Posts : 8

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content