Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?  - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?  - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?

+3
Caraway
Nyx
Dragonclaw
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What colors for the site would you prefer?

What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap62%What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]
What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?  - Page 2 Empty What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?

Post by Dragonclaw June 29th 2011, 12:27

First topic message reminder :

I would like to ask all the cats what kind of color themes they like to have on the site. A lot of people recently came and said they liked the white color, and now I want to do a large scale poll. Post and tell me what you think!
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 8900
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?

Post by SkyStar July 1st 2011, 17:14

aaaaahhhhhhhh I hate these puck faces oh and i like diet pepsi it has no sugar.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8625
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What Color Theme Do You Want Warrior Cat World Forum To Have?

Post by Caraway July 2nd 2011, 16:47

because it is pumped with artificial stuff and chemicals so it has the same taste but no bad things pretty much. so that means it's basically just as bad for your body. o.o why are those faces called "puck" faces? and yeah white is a shade not a colour. but it is neutral. i like it. Very Happy
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33819
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 3rd 2011, 10:17

OK but I burn it of by swimming.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8625
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 7th 2011, 13:15

Watershred wrote:aaaaahhhhhhhh I hate these puck faces oh and i like diet pepsi it has no sugar.

Diet drinks cause cancer for kids who drink them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2