Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Dreamwhisker is seeking to join Riverclan!!! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Dreamwhisker is seeking to join Riverclan!!! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamwhisker is seeking to join Riverclan!!!

3 posters

Go down

Dreamwhisker is seeking to join Riverclan!!! Empty Dreamwhisker is seeking to join Riverclan!!!

Post by Dreamwhisker July 23rd 2013, 23:27

Hello, I am seeking to join Riverclan. I wish to be in this awesome sleek clan. So I request your permission to join it
Dreamwhisker
Dreamwhisker
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4435
Female Posts : 8

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Dreamwhisker is seeking to join Riverclan!!! Empty Re: Dreamwhisker is seeking to join Riverclan!!!

Post by Torrentheart July 23rd 2013, 23:57

Hey Dreamwhisker! Very Happy

Everyone and anyone is allowed to join RiverClan! To join, go to the WCF homepage and scroll down and look above the Chatbox there. You will see the 'Legend' and there will be a link to all the Clans. Choose the blue link that says RiverClan, and you'll be directed to RiverClan's group page. Press 'Subscribe' and RiverClan's leader, Streamstar, will accept you soon!

Best of luck and welcome to RiverClan! Smile
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7020
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Dreamwhisker is seeking to join Riverclan!!! Empty Re: Dreamwhisker is seeking to join Riverclan!!!

Post by Streamstar July 24th 2013, 06:10

I've added you to RiverClan, Dreamwhisker! Smile Welcome to the clan!
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8440
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down