Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Icestarr's Craft Corner  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Icestarr's Craft Corner  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icestarr's Craft Corner

5 posters

Go down

Icestarr's Craft Corner  Empty Icestarr's Craft Corner

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 27th 2013, 18:40

Welcome to Icestarr's Craft Corner!

Hey everyone! So recently I have been really obsessed with DIY (Do It Yourself) crafts and little projects for around the house, so I started a topic for it! Its still under construction a little, so hang tight! I'm hoping to put together a craft of the week with my results, and then whoever wants to can try to do the craft too and we can compare results. Razz Last week I was obsessed with T-shirt alterations, so maybe I'll do that in an upcoming week. So without further ado, the craft I have been working tirelessly on this week is... cheap bracelet restoration!

Old Bracelet Restoration, week of 6/24/13:

RESULTS:
All Projects:

Hair Clips:

Bobby Pins and Key:

Bracelets:

Final Analysis:

Next week's topic:
Friendship Bracelets!

Future Ideas:
[spoiler] T-shirt cutting
[/spolier]

Also if anyone wants to recommend a topic or project for next week you can post a request either on here or you can PM me. Very Happy

Happy crafting!
Icestar

Last edited by Icestar of ShadowClan on June 30th 2013, 10:22; edited 2 times in total
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4815
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Icestarr's Craft Corner  Empty Re: Icestarr's Craft Corner

Post by Scarheart June 27th 2013, 20:32

If you can draw well try to draw all the cats in shadowclan together or separate. Wink
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10859
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2013, 09:44

Oooh, sounds awesome Icey. Maybe you should trying making bracelets too? Very Happy My friend made me one of those braided ones (I'm not sure what they're called,)
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38653
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 28th 2013, 15:51

Scarheart wrote:If you can draw well try to draw all the cats in shadowclan together or separate. Wink

Hehe I'm not a very good artist so I think I'm just gonna stick to DIY projects in my corner. Wink I could try to do a collage or something though. I'll brainstorm ideas. Very Happy

Nocte wrote:Oooh, sounds awesome Icey. Maybe you should trying making bracelets too? Very Happy My friend made me one of those braided ones (I'm not sure what they're called,)

Thanks Very Happy I actually love making bracelets so maybe I'll do that in an upcoming week. I don't know what the braided ones are called but I could attempt them haha. Usually if I make a friendship bracelet I use the 'Spiral Staircase' method but I can do a bunch of tutorials since bracelets don't take that long.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar June 28th 2013, 22:11

This is really cool Icestar. What kind of material is the bracelets made out of? I'm a crafty kind of person too. I can't wait to see some pictures. ^-^
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6879
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 29th 2013, 21:01

Russetfeather wrote:This is really cool Icestar. What kind of material is the bracelets made out of? I'm a crafty kind of person too. I can't wait to see some pictures. ^-^

The bracelets were made of like charm bead kind of things. Maybe they were a type of metal? I'm not really sure. Hopefully I'll post some pics tomorrow Very Happy The bracelets didn't turn out that well but I did some hair clips and a key and they looked cool so I'll post those too.

EDIT: Results are up! Very Happy If it's hard to see, click on the picture and it opens in a new tab full-size. I know a few of the pics got cut off Sad
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist June 30th 2013, 10:43

I really like the hairclips they were so cute! The bracelets were cute too I also like the key. Can't wait to see the friendship bracelets.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6312
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content