Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

*Silvermoon* Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

*Silvermoon* Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Silvermoon*

5 posters

Go down

*Silvermoon* Empty *Silvermoon*

Post by Silvermoon June 26th 2013, 17:15

Cat name: Silvermoon

Favorite warrior characters: Tigerstar, Scourge, Bluestar, Graystripe, Ashfur, and Jayfeather

Appearence: Silvermoon is a medium-sized grayish-silver striped tabby cat with a sleek, short, soft, and glossy fur coat that glistens in the sun. She has darker gray jagged stripes, sometimes almost black, all along her body. Her eyes are sea-green with an aqua-bluish tint to them, adding a unique quality to her eyes. Some days her eyes look more of a blue and somedays her eyes look more of a green because her eyes shift depending how she feels. She has a slim and slender body with a long tail and powerful legs, making her an excellent swimmer and a fast runner, but not as fast as a windclan cat. She has a soft white muzzle with a pink nose and a white chest. The insides of her ears are colored white, along with the tips of her paws and the tip of her tail colored a soft white.

personality: silvermoon is a very protective cat that is loyal to her clan and to the ones she cares most about. She is a bit timid around newcomers, but will eventually open up. She is definitely a very deep thinker with complex emotions, and often wonders about things no one else would, making her somewhat curious as well. Silvermoon, though, lacks some confidence in herself, making it difficult to tell how she feels, so she often keeps her thoughts and feelings inside, often wonders if she is good enough, though if a cat were to look deep enough in her eyes, they could tell that she definately has a complex nature. She is very clever and mature, and knows how to catch someone by surprise. Silvermoon has a very pure and kind heart, but it defiantly takes a lot of time and patience for her to open up to a cat and lend them her trust; she chooses her friends wisely, determining her true friends. When others are in need, or In danger, she does whatever it takes to help them, often completely forgetting her own needs, making her vulnerable and at risk for injury. She is very calm and relaxed, even when in the worst of situations.She treats cats with very much respect and does not get angry easily, however when she does, she never shows it

special traits: she has excellent reflexes, and is a fast swimmer. Her strong muscles in her legs make it easy to crawl/stalk in the shadows/tall grasses without making a sound, making her prey an easy target as well as her enemy. She can stay calm and collected in even the worst situations. She has sharp claws and fangs, making a blow to her target a painful one

weaknesses: she has a strong fear of being completely alone and being isolated/separated from the clan and betrayal. Sometimes she will lack enough confidence to be too unsure in herself, making her vulnerable to enemies, although she is working on this.

family: Father: Scarclaw- a large, completely black cat except a white patch of fur over his left eye in a "scar-like" shape. he has bright golden eyes that seem to stare into your soul with a cold gaze-unknown
Mother: Rainflower- a medium, solid dark gray she-cat with one white paw on her left front leg. She has light blue eyes, the color of the sky, that gives you a warm and gentle feeling when she looks at you-was killed

History
Spoiler:
Now for the pictures c:
Silvermoon as a kit:
Spoiler:
Silvermoon now:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Just a lil picture I drew of Silvermoon c: (also in my signature Razz)
Spoiler:
Scarclaw:
Lets start with the drawing c:
Spoiler:
I thought this one fit pretty well Razz
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Rainflower:
The drawing c:
Spoiler:
The real c:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Yeah it's a bit long I know Razz but anyways thanks for reading Smile yeah, I loved to write random stories when I was younger so I have an imagination c: so, there's always room for improvements! Got any suggestions/mistakes? You can let me know Very Happy also, if you have any pictures of a cat like Silvermoon, I'll be happy to take them in Very Happy thanks!

Last edited by Silvermoon on June 27th 2013, 15:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Silvermoon
Silvermoon
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Bunny ;D
WarriorPoints : 5000
Female Posts : 40

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

*Silvermoon* Empty Re: *Silvermoon*

Post by Flameblossom June 26th 2013, 20:50

Wow, Silver! That's amazing! When I read your history I kinda nearly cried. (Yes, I cry. Murder me.) I really like it and have no suggestions!
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12855
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 27th 2013, 10:16

I cried as well for the history. Sad
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10856
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 27th 2013, 10:25

Good job mah broski c: It's very well-written. And I like your cat drawing too. Just don't forget to capitalize Jayfeather. Razz
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvermoon June 27th 2013, 15:34

Thanks guys, and thank you all for reading! Sorry it made you cry though Sweat I have now updated it and made the changes, also includes adding the pictures Very Happy
Silvermoon
Silvermoon
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Bunny ;D
WarriorPoints : 5000
Female Posts : 40

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafshine August 21st 2013, 07:29

I love how you described your character, Silvermoon. Wave  I cried at your history, it was so beautiful! Sad 
Leafshine
Leafshine
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4550
Female Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down