Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Riverclan Announcement: New Rank Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Riverclan Announcement: New Rank Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverclan Announcement: New Rank

Go down

Riverclan Announcement: New Rank Empty Riverclan Announcement: New Rank

Post by Streamstar June 19th 2013, 23:20

I've recently purchased a new rank for Riverclan. Now Riverclan members are able to become Senior Warriors! First off, I'd like to congratulate Sunbeam, Fabfur, and Nightfrost for becoming Riverclan's first Senior Warriors.

What do Senior Warriors do?

• They are more likely to be chosen to lead patrols

• They will help the leader and deputy with battle plans and strategies in Official RPGs

• They will oversee group apprentice training

• They will be more likely to be chosen as deputy when either the current leader or deputy retire

• They may recieve other important jobs recieved by the leader or deputy

How do you become a Senior Warrior?

• You must have at least 250 posts (this amount may be raised in the future)

• You must be in Riverclan for at least 6 months straight (if you leave Riverclan and join another clan, then return to Riverclan, you must stay in Riverclan for another 6 months to become a senior warrior)

Please contact me if you meet the conditions to become a Senior Warrior, so you can recieve this new rank
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8431
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down