Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hello, I am the newbie of newbie-ness. Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hello, I am the newbie of newbie-ness. Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I am the newbie of newbie-ness.

+7
Tangleclaw
Flameblossom
Redstar
Nyx
Icestar of ShadowClan
Noxe
Weeping Angel
11 posters

Go down

Hello, I am the newbie of newbie-ness. Empty Hello, I am the newbie of newbie-ness.

Post by Weeping Angel June 14th 2013, 14:58

I'm Weeping Angel, and I'm new here! :3 You can call me Weeping Angel, Weeping, Angel, or whatever else! :3 I'm pretty excited about this site and it looks pretty fun to me!
Weeping Angel
Weeping Angel
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4340
Female Posts : 4

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am the newbie of newbie-ness. Empty Re: Hello, I am the newbie of newbie-ness.

Post by Noxe June 14th 2013, 15:02

Welcome Weeping Angel! I'm Noxe, WCF Reviewer (and soon to be Masquerader (: ). It's great to meet you. Join a Clan or the Masqueraders! See you around Smile
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am the newbie of newbie-ness. Empty Re: Hello, I am the newbie of newbie-ness.

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 14th 2013, 15:03

Welcome to the site, Weeping Angel! You have a really unique username! It's great! Anyways I'm Icestar, leader of ShadowClan (there are two Icestars haha). Anyways make sure to check out the rules, and if you want to chat with people make sure to check out the chatbox at the bottom of the home screen! I hope to see you around the site! Have fun! Smile
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4812
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 14th 2013, 15:10

Hello Ange! (Can I call you that? Razz) I'm Brightfrost, WCF Reviewer and a Masquerader. I sent you a friend request, and hope to see you around the forum! Join the Chatbox, or one of the current running RPGs. (:
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 14th 2013, 15:14

HAI ANGEL cc: YOU WILL BE ANGELFACE cc;

I'm Rosethorn, Thunderclan Warrior.

WELCOME
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeping Angel June 14th 2013, 15:17

Thank you for the warm welcomes! ^.^ I joined in on the chatbox and I'll make sure to join a Clan or the masquerade. :3
And of course you can call me Angel. :3 'Course, the real Weeping Angels aren't very angelic at all. xD
Angelface, that's, ah, very nice? xD
Weeping Angel
Weeping Angel
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 14th 2013, 15:35

Weeping Angels are nowhere near angelic at all. Razz. No really, watch the episode Blink of Doctor Who and you'll see what I mean. Anyway, welcome to the site.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12855
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeping Angel June 14th 2013, 15:44

And the episodes Time of Angels, Flesh and Stone, and The Angels Take Manhattan. :3
Weeping Angel
Weeping Angel
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 14th 2013, 15:56

Yeah. The Angels Take Manhattan is saddest, though...Crying
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12855
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 14th 2013, 17:12

HI! HI! I AM TANGLECLAW!!!!!!! I AM A 9 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO LOVES ROBLOX MINECRAFT AND OTHER THINGS ON MY ACCOUNT! I WANNA BE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13568
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeping Angel June 14th 2013, 19:14

Yeah, I swear I teared up and almost cried when Amy and Rory...

Hi Tangleclaw! :3 I like to play Minecraft, I create terrible things, though. Once I spawned five enderdragons in my friend's friend's server and I got banned from the server. xD
Weeping Angel
Weeping Angel
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 14th 2013, 20:48

My friends are all over Doctor Who right now Razz It's near the end of the school year for me and everyone's either starting/finishing DW, Sherlock, Merlin or Supernatural. It's crazy. 

Anyway, I'm Caraway (Chez), and I lead the Masquerade. Welcome and have fun Cat Smile
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 14th 2013, 22:48

Thaha I love doctor who. Or course I knew you had to be a fan when I saw the name you chose. Anyway, I'm Snowlily, leader of Thunderclan and a WCf reviewer. I will send you a friend request. Smile and I hope you take Thunderclan into consideration when choosing your clan. Ill definitely be keeping an eye out and see you around the forums and chat box. Wink
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433498
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart June 14th 2013, 23:37

Hey hey Weeping Angle Very Happy

Welcome to WCF! I'm Torrentheart, the deputy of RiverClan. Smile RiverClan will happily accept any new members, but ShadowClan most defiantly need some members right now, so I wouldn't be afraid to try one of them out, since ThunderClan and RiverClan are probably one of the most active Clans right now. Wink

I love Doctor Who too. Razz And I feel your pain, Caraway ;_: Everyone's obsessing over Doctor Who, Supernatural, and whatever those other shows are, and I'm sitting in the corner watching NCSI and stuff. Though of course I do watch that stuff sometimes.

Anyways, hopefully I'll see you around? Haha, I'm pretty active on here, so I'm sure we'll be able to have a decent chat one day Very Happy
Have a good time here and I look forward to see you around and active,
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7009
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Glow June 15th 2013, 10:44

Hi Weeping Angel.
You can call me Honeyglow.
So many Doctor Who references today 6_9
Honey Glow
Honey Glow
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4320
Female Posts : 29

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down