Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

~Illusion Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

~Illusion Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Illusion

4 posters

Go down

~Illusion Empty ~Illusion

Post by Illusion May 26th 2013, 14:42

(Note: This is just a start! It will soon be as good as, no, better than my old one! Very Happy )
Name: Illusion

Description: A beautiful slender long-haired bronze tabby she-cat with breathtaking sea-green eyes and white muzzle and belly. She has long legs to jump high, but not as high as SkyClan, and run fast, but not as fast as WindClan.

Personality: Not much is known about her personality, but she is somewhat kind, quiet, and very enduring. Illusion dislikes the sun and loves the snow.

Strength: Hardy, fast, and nimble.

Weakness: Not so strong, gets too calm sometimes, not serious enough.

Favorite Fresh-Kill: Blackbird, snowshoe hare, and shrew.

Pet Peeves: Eavesdropping, teasing.

Family: [Mother: Aquilla] [Father: Striker]

History: On a cold winter night, snow was blowing across the land as two cats traveled: One was a pure white she-cat with sea-green eyes, dangerously close to having kits, while the other was a muscular brown tabby tom with long fur. "Striker, I can't handle this anymore," The she-cat mewed urgently. "My belly hurts very badly." Striker looked at his mate. "I can't find a shelter for you, Aquilla. This place is extremely flat and cold." He said, looking around. "But do you think you can give birth out here?" Aquilla tipped her head. Giving birth out here will be very hard, but....Aquilla did not have time to finish her thought. An extreme pain came to her, and Striker gasped. "The kits are coming!" He yowled, as Aquilla fell to the ground. After moments of struggling, a wet bundle tumbled out of Aquilla's belly. "A she-cat." Striker whispered, but the joy was dimished when an unfamiliar scent came, and dark red liquid oozed out of Aquilla's belly.
Blood.
Striker licked the bundle fiercely, but couldn't help worrying for Aquilla. He was tending to the kit when he heard a hoarse whisper.
"Striker," Aquilla whispered. "Take...Care...Of...This...Kit....Please..." Striker watched in horror. "No! You will have another kit! And I have no millk! You will survive, my dear, you WILL!!!" But Aquilla’s breath was faint, too faint, and one terrible moment, it died down. Striker had no time to grieve, for he heard barking sounds from behind.
No, he thought. Do I have to leave my only surviving kit behind to run from the dogs? Before Striker could decide, the barking came closer. I have no choice. And so he ran,
and ran,
and ran,
He ran until the dead she-cat and his hopeless kit were far off, including the dogs. And so Illusion was born.. Illusion, the cat who was always, and presently, thought to be dead…

Later, not much is known about Illusion and how she survived. Most say she didn't survive at all! But you know that isn't true, right? Some say that a she-cat who just had kits took her in and nursed her, while others say she nursed from her mothers' body and took the last of the milk. These theories are as rare as an almost orphaned kit surviving on a winter night!
The later history is known, but limited to only the Masqueraders. Illusion, as a weaned kit, traveled through the flat plains in the opposite direction to where Striker went. Later, she ran into a few loners. These loners, normally, would've been very mean, but they took pity on Illusion and taught her how to hunt and fight. at the age of 6 moons, Illusion learned her talents and thought that the rolling hills and flat plateau didn't suit her. She wanted to live in a 'forest', a place has hundreds of trees and thick cover. And so that day, Illusion left.
Illusion traveled for a quarter moon, stopping only to hunt and rest. (more coming soon!)

Last edited by Illusion on May 26th 2013, 19:20; edited 1 time in total
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9420
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

~Illusion Empty Re: ~Illusion

Post by Caraway May 26th 2013, 16:48

I like the history a lot, actually Razz You should release a whole fanfiction about it and such. Add how she found the Masqueraders, because we're all quite mysteriously hidden.

For a second I thought there was just a huge space between "and" and "muzzle", but then I saw it was just written in white. I can tell what you mean, though, there's no need to change it.
However, "hardy" is an interesting choice of adjective for a personality. Maybe you could elaborate on that or find synonyms? o:

In your description you should also state her fur colour Razz She sounds a bit like a Victoria's Secret cat.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33817
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar May 26th 2013, 20:25

I really like the history and using colors with your words is pretty unique. Great job Very Happy
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15917
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2013, 10:48

I like your character sheet, Illusion! (: I just can't see the turquoise text very well, with the "snow" and "snowshoe hare."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 29th 2013, 12:17

Love it! The story was so tragic then happiness at the end
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13579
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information