Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1)

+15
Missing
Sagedance
Glimmermist
Streamstar
Frost
Nyx
Caraway
Torrentheart
Milkycloud
Lilacstar
Lunarlight
Ghostfur
Tangleclaw
Russetstar
Scarlett
19 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Solved Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1)

Post by Scarlett May 21st 2013, 17:08

Alright everyone. It is time for Thunderclans newest rp. I do plan on breaking this up into multiple topics at certain points in the plot. Sorry everyone. I know some of you have been waiting a while for this now but your wait is over. I have suddenly decided what Thunderclan newest RPG will be. Feel free to jump in at your leisure. I will also allow members of other clans to create a Thunderclan character using the template at the bottom of the post or use their own characters which will start out in each respective land own territory. However, all high ranking portisitions or "special positions" will still be held by the actual Thunderclan members (for those of you creating a Thunderclan cat). In other words, the Leader, Deputy, Medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice postitions will not be available to members outside of Thunderclan and will be held for those members holding the actual rank. Only those participants that are not Thunderclan members are required to fill out the form before joining the rp. Smile Enjoy.

Setting/Plot: The clan's are just recovering from one of the harshest leaf-bares they have experienced yet. A large portion of the forest has warmed up and much of the snow has melted while large patches. Thunderclan's main source of water, a small pond, still remains frozen over.

Thunderclan prey is just starting to stir again, but many of the medical herbs were destroyed by the frosts and with the main source of water unavailable to them, the cats have had to seek out other ways o quench their thirst. Meanwhile, an awful odor is coming from the direction of the two-legs farm homes. Now the clans have been hit with a strange outbreak of an illness they have not experienced before, causing the infected cats to stumble around murmuring nonsense and attacking their own clan mates. The clans are worried he disease will spread to their elders, kits and queens if it isn't stopped soon.

Before long the clans will realize the stench is coming from the dead carcass of a cow that twolegs shot and killed, which the cats suspect carried the disease and the dead carcass was dumped next to a stream that the cats have been drinking from. I would just like to remind everyone, there isn't mind reading in the RP. The warriors will come across this information later so no one will know this at the start of the rp.

Rules: Everyone must follow the RPG rules in this topic. If you don't follow the standards I have set above and get too far off track (ex. There are 5 pages of people hunting and drinking from the water) I will ask you to edit your post. I'm going to set the limit at no more than 6 infected cats. Everyone can create as many characters as they can manage and if they create to many to keep up with they may kill as many off as they please, however, each member may only be allowed to play a maximum of 1 infected cat to allow everyone an opportunity who wants it. If you have any questions you can ask me in a post below, in a private message or in the chat box.

Symptoms of the Illness: So I figure since probably the most prominent internal issue that goes on when someone/something has rabies is that the brain suffers from severe swelling. The actual disease has to enter the body through the bloodstream and travel to the brain from there so there needs to be some sort of open wound for a cat to catch the illness. The first signs should be infection and pain around the sores. Then this should lead to some level of confusion and irritability, followed by light headedness and then debilitating headaches. Eventually, after these basic stages, anything would be driven mad but bare in mind if you want to play a sick cat that's been driven mad and starts attacking their clan mates, the infected cat will not be able to organize their thoughts at all. They will literally be at a complete loss of control and therefore will not be very good at fast or strong anymore either.

(Rabies outbreak? Could be fun. Wink )

Rp Sign-up Form
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age (in moons):[/b]
[b]Mate/Crush:[/b]
[b]Other information:[/b]

The snow had finally stopped for the season as the sun crept over the treetops. There was still a bitter chill that clung to the air. Everything was still silent as the patrol prepared to leave the camp for the dawn patrols. Then there was the solvent drumming of paws as the beat against the earth. Silverwing could hear them racing closer as she began to stir in her den, slowly opening her eyes and blinking the sleep away.

"You can't just barge in there!" Someone yowled from within the camps clearing.

Silverwing could hear the steps getting closer to her den as the intruder ignored the warriors howls of anger and protest below. Suddenly a shape appeared in the entrance though the light behind the cat made their appearance hard to distinguish. She parted her jaws to take in the scent but it wasn't one she was familiar with. Quickly, she shuffled to her paws, her pelt ruffled rising in irritation. "What do you want?" She demanded with unsheathed claws.

"We have come from the twolegs home." a deep voice responded.

"So why are you here then?" She responded with a clear warning in her voice. "Kittypet." She could identify from the voice that it was a tom before her.

The cat said nothing at first, ignoring the insults. "One of your clan members is dead. They were found outside the twoleg barn. I have only come to pass on that message." He responded as he turned to walk away. "You're welcome to come retrieve them."

Last edited by Snowstar on August 11th 2013, 11:14; edited 4 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433505
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1)

Post by Russetstar May 21st 2013, 19:01

Username:Leopardwing
Character Name:Leopardwing
Age (in moons):28 moons
Mate/Crush:N/A
Other information:N/A
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6883
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 21st 2013, 19:11

User: Tangleclaw
Name: Scarface
Mate: Doveheart
Info: Has a sister named Heart (infected). He is a big black tom (BLUE EYES!). With a scar on his face. Two kits (Rockkit and Lizardkit)

User:Tangleclaw
Name:Doveheart
Mate:Scarface
Info:She is a gray she cat (GREEN EYES!). Two kits (Rockkit and Lizardkit)

Name: Heart
Mate:
Info: Dark ginger she cat (infected). YELLOW EYES!

Name: Rockkit and Lizardkit
Mate:
Info: Lizardkit, Yellow she cat with black stripes and green eyes. Rockkit, Gray tom with amber eyes
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13575
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 21st 2013, 20:13

All accepted even though you could have just started roleplaying your main Leopardwing. Thunderclan cats don't have to fill out the form for their mains. Anyway, you're free to start.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur May 21st 2013, 20:20

Ghostfur was just waking up when he heard a commotion outside the den. He stretched and then poked his head out to see what was going on. He looked out just in time to see a cat that he didn't recognize pad into Silverwing's den. Ghostfur padded out into the clearing hoping to get a better idea of who that stranger was and why he was here.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10939
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight May 21st 2013, 20:27

Username: Lunarlight
Character Name: Spot
Age (in moons): 27
Mate/Crush: none
Other information: Was a kit in the clan, but got lost in the forest.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8770
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 21st 2013, 20:27

~Accepted Loner but how exactly is a rogue going to fit in with clan territory?~

Silverwing padded out of her den after the tom where she was finally about to get a better look at him. He was a smokey grey tom with bright golden yellow eyes. The silver she-cat shook out her pelt forcing out an annoyed huff. After a brief examination, she determined the trespasser would not be a threat to her all though she was still considering knocking him over the ledge anyway. Turning her attention down to the clearing now she spotted Ghostfur. "Ah. You're awake" with a brief nod of acknowledgement.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight May 21st 2013, 20:43

Silverwing wrote:~Accepted Loner but how exactly is a rogue going to fit in with clan territory?~

Silverwing padded out of her den after the tom where she was finally about to get a better look at him. He was a smokey grey tom with bright golden yellow eyes. The silver she-cat shook out her pelt forcing out an annoyed huff. After a brief examination, she determined the trespasser would not be a threat to her all though she was still considering knocking him over the ledge anyway. Turning her attention down to the clearing now she spotted Ghostfur. "Ah. You're awake" with a brief nod of acknowledgement.
Well, I'll be outside of territory, and sneak in some day.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8770
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 21st 2013, 20:47

I guess althought personally I don't see a point then.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 21st 2013, 20:49

"Hello, Heart." Scarface said as he approached his sister.

"Nice to see you, runt!" Heart growled.

"What's wrong with you?" Scarface asked. His sister was usually cheerful

"I got cut by the stream and then I didn't feel the same." Heart replied.

Scarface looked at her leg. It had a scar on it. He backed away, knowing that was what his sister wanted.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 21st 2013, 20:54

~Take it easy, Tangleclaw. I made a point to say in the first post, no one knows yet in the rp that open wounds the river and moodiness is in anyway connected. Try not to rush into it so much. I don't want any mind reading going on in the RP.~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar May 21st 2013, 20:58

Username: Radioactive
Character Name: Blueflower
Age (in moons): 26 moons
Mate/Crush: None
Other information: Tall, lean, fluffy blue-grey she-cat with pretty green eyes. Becomes infected after falling off a tree that results in a gash in her shoulder, which eventually results in her becoming infected c:

Username: Radioactive
Character Name: Radioactive
Age (in moons): 10 moons.
Mate/Crush: Nurp
Other information: Short, lean, sleek pelted light brown tabby with brilliant green eyes. She is a Riverclan Apprentice and her mentor is Torrentheart.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5691
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud May 21st 2013, 21:12

MilkyPaw was curled up fast asleep in a comfortable position. Then MilkyPaw's ears twitched at a faint noise, disturbing her slumber. She awoke immediately and alert. She looked around to find that Ghostfur was already awake. She lightly stepped, so that no other cats would be disturbed, to the opening of the den. She stretched her head just slightly out of the den, just enough to see what was happening, but stayed more hidden so that SilverWing wouldn't notice her awake. I wonder what's going on?, she wondered.
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : As Pure As Snow
WarriorPoints : 6250
Female Posts : 121

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 21st 2013, 21:12

~Sounds like torrentheart needs to get his fluffy butt posting. :3 Both are accepted. Blueflower is free to start in Thunderclan and Radioactive in Riverclan. Might I suggest a pouncing lesson on Torrent? Wink ~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart May 21st 2013, 21:25

Username: Well geez aren't you desperate for personal information
Character Name: Shrewpaw
Age (in moons): 7 moons
Mate/Crush: That orange tree by the pond mmm mmm mmmmmm she's SMOKIN'
Other information: A very fluffy dark brown tom with uniquely designed thorn-shaped darker brown speckles dotting his flank. He has dark blue eyes and a bright pink nose. Radio be my mentor. Now.

Username: Well geez aren't you desperate for personal information
Character Name: Torrentheart
Age (in moons): 25 moons
Mate/Crush: That sexah bush over outside of RiverClan camp mmm mmm mmm she smokin'
Other information: Dark gray. Sea-green eyes. You know the deal broh
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7016
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 21st 2013, 21:32

~Both accepted. You can begin role playing when you're ready. Pouncing lessons Radio! Wink Razz ~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar May 21st 2013, 21:52

Radioactive bounded through camp, her long tail lashing in excitement.
"TORRENTHEART. CAN WE GO TRAINING?!" She yowled, making the
rest of the clan look up in amusement, as they were all used to the
young she-cats tireless energy and antics.
"I'm bored, and your always so buuuusy!" She complained, even though
the tom wasn't even there yet.

~.~

Blueflower padded into camp, limping slightly.
She had taken a rather harsh tumble from a tree while pursuing a pesky squirrel.
Though battered, Blueflower remained rather unharmed aside a few bruises and
sore muscles, a small shallow gash had been torn into her shoulder.
'I shouldn't bother the medicine cat with a shallow old cut like this. We need to
conserve all our herbs for the on coming moons, and I'm sure cats will need them
more than I will.'
Blueflower thought, deciding not to get the small wound checked out.
Padding over to a shady corner, Blueflower sat down and peered around the landscape, looking for Shrewpaw. She had promised her apprentice that they'd learn new defense moves.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5691
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway May 21st 2013, 21:55

Username: CheeseStar
Character Name: Cherryleaf
Age (in moons): 20
Mate/Crush: -
Other information: Infected o:

Username: CheeseStar
Character Name: Honeypaw
Age (in moons): 4
Mate/Crush: -
Other information: If there are no mentors left, I'll be a warrior.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33813
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 21st 2013, 22:04

Username: Brightfrost
Character Name: Hollypaw
Age (in moons): 11 moons
Other information: A rather pretty dark-furred she-cat with glacial blue eyes. Long-legged and a skilled apprentice.

Username: Brightfrost
Character Name: Fernshade
Age (in moons): 21 moons
Other information: A light gray tabby she-cat with faint dappled spots on her back, a distinctive mark. Known to be trustworthy and reliable. Will get infected~

Last edited by Brightfrost on May 22nd 2013, 16:25; edited 1 time in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38657
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost May 22nd 2013, 01:14

Username: Is it not obvious enough
Character Name: Amberleaf
Age (in moons): 23 moons
Mate/Crush: Everyone loves her cuz she's hawt
Other information: Infected. Kind caring friendly she's a good kitty
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25639
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar May 22nd 2013, 05:10

Username: Streamstar
Character Name: Streamstar
Age (in moons): 29
Mate/Crush: Lightningpelt
Other information: N/A

Username: Streamstar
Character Name: Shadeclaw
Age (in moons): 20
Mate/Crush: N/A
Other information: Infected

~Let me know if there are already 6 infected cats. I didn't have time to check~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8436
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 22nd 2013, 10:12

~Yes that now puts us at 6 infected cats. Everyone is accepted and may begin roleplaying when they are ready.~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost May 22nd 2013, 10:24

Amberleaf emerged from the warriors den, stretching her long hind legs lazily. She was up earlier than the rest and ThunderClan camp was quiet - with occasional snoring from her sleeping clanmates.

"A bright new day," She purred to herself, curling her tail around her paws as she watched the sun rise.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25639
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 22nd 2013, 15:11

Silverwing wrote:~Take it easy, Tangleclaw. I made a point to say in the first post, no one knows yet in the rp that open wounds the river and moodiness is in anyway connected. Try not to rush into it so much. I don't want any mind reading going on in the RP.~
Sorry, she does not know she is sick.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 22nd 2013, 16:31

"Some cats are just so loud," Hollypaw snapped. She slid out of the den to stand behind Radioactive, a cross look on her face. "Is a good morning nap too much to ask for?" The older apprentice kinked her tail high over her back and sighed theatrically.

Fernshade blinked awake, smothering a yawn as she looked up. Amberleaf's tail disappeared outside just as she turned her head toward the entrance. Judging from how most of the warriors were still asleep, she guessed that it was barely dawn. She rose from her nest and went out to join Amberleaf.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38657
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next