Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Tigerstar's Treachery Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Tigerstar's Treachery Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tigerstar's Treachery

2 posters

Go down

Tigerstar's Treachery Empty Tigerstar's Treachery

Post by Phoenixflare May 5th 2013, 13:18

Prologue
It was a dark, cloudy afternoon, and Tigerstar was boiling with rage. He had made a deal with Scourge to get rid of his nemesis, Firestar, and in exchange, offer Scourge a piece of the forest. But Scourge decided to wait and think about it after Firestar revealed all the misdeeds Tigerstar had done. If only I hadn't killed those other cats to get to leader, he thought. He became furious when Scourge confronted Tigerstar with those cold, icy eyes.
"My warriors do not take orders from you", Scourge growled.
Tigerstar couldn't believe his! They had formed an agreement with Bloodclan, but somehow, they only listened to this... this... runt?
"I will think about what you have said Firestar, there will be no battle today", Scourge meowed.
Tigerstar turned on Scourge with intense rage.
"Traitor!" he yowled, leaping for Scourge.
Scourge dodged nimbly to one side, turned around and slashed his claws onto Tigerstar's face. Tigerstar let out a shriek of pain, and the pain kept getting worse as the claws ripped down to his tail, leaving a humongous tear in his body. Tigerstar fell to the floor, convulsing. Tigerstar gasped for air, but could find none, instead lying still for a moment. Just wait until I get my claws on you, traitor! He thought. But he returned to be faced with more pain, and as quickly as he returned, he was sent to Starclan again. Tigerstar gasped as Bluestar stepped out from the mist.
She looked at him with unspoken eyes that did not show any malice, but sadness.
"It's a shame, Tigerstar; you would have been a great warrior". She whispered.
Tigerstar suddenly jolted back to feel more pain, yowling in agony. He returned to Starclan to see Bluestar standing next to him.
"Was it because of your own desires? Or because Thistleclaw manipulated you?" she asked. Tigerstar kept jolting back into reality, then back to Starclan again.
"What's happening?" Tigerstar meowed desperately, like a kit that was lost. Bluestar looked at him with saddened eyes.
"The wound Scourge created cannot be healed by Starclan. You are losing all nine lives at once", Bluestar meowed quietly. Tigerstar was propelled back into reality, burning with hate for Firestar. It's your fault, you dirty kittypet! He thought angrily, spitting at Firestar before returning again. He was on his last life, desperately wishing he had made the right choice; waited to become deputy, then leader, and lead his clan to greatness the right way. "Starclan," Tigerstar whispered to himself. "I made mistakes, I'm sorry." But he heard nothing but the hiss of Firestar to stay back and hold their lines. Tigerstar gave one, huge sigh, knowing he couldn't fight this wound, and simply lay on the floor, thinking about what he did wrong and waiting for his end.

Chapter 1
Coming soon Wink
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7108
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Tigerstar's Treachery Empty Re: Tigerstar's Treachery

Post by Hawkflight May 5th 2013, 16:35

So...did he die??
Hawkflight
Hawkflight
Loner

Custom Rank : THE Hawk
WarriorPoints : 4484
Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare May 5th 2013, 19:21

~Yes Hawk. He did die. Didn't you read the books? -__-~

Chapter 1 is up!

Chapter 1
It was warm, and the sun's rays were making their way through the entrance as Tigerkit woke up from a nap. He looked up and saw his mother, Leopardfoot was asleep. It had been over a moon since his sisters Nightkit and Mistkit had died. Tigerkit was lonely without them, and all he ever heard when he was in the nursery was Leopardfoot talking with the other queens. He decided that he should journey outside again. He got up quietly and snuck out to see only Sparrowpelt in the clearing. Sparrowpelt spotted him and padded over to him.
"It's early Tigerkit, you should be in the nursery", he whispered.
Tigerkit didn't like being in the nursery, it was too crowded for him, and he wanted to get to know the camp better.
"Oh yeah, aren't you going to be made an apprentice soon?" Sparrowpelt went on. "It's a great feeling to be out of that nursery".
Tigerkit's pelt was shaking with anticipation. I'm going to be the best warrior in the whole forest! He thought. He started swiping at the air with his tiny claws. Bluefur and Snowfur walked by, and Tigerkit saw their whiskers twitch. Tigerkit sat down, hot with embarrassment. He got up again and walked over to the fresh-kill pile to see Thistleclaw sitting down with Snowfur. He saw Bluefur a ways away tense up.
Did she not like Thistleclaw and Snowfur being together? He thought. Thistleclaw glanced at Tigerkit, but said nothing. Tigerkit examined Thistleclaw's broad shoulders, powerful muscles, and sleek fur. I want him to be my mentor, Tigerkit thought. Suddenly, Thistleclaw stood up and walked over to Tawnyspots, who looked like he was an elder. Tawnyspots said some words to Thistleclaw and he headed out with Adderfang and Lionheart. Tigerkit went back into the nursery to see Leopardfoot. As usual, she was chatting with White-eye! Tigerkit let out a snort and went to go see the apprentice's den.
He saw Whitekit talking with Mousepaw. He could hear him talking about the borders, but Tigerkit wasn't interested in that, so he went onto the elder's den. He walked in to see Larksong grooming himself. Larksong looked up and purred.
"Well, if it isn't my favorite kit, Tigerkit", he meowed happily before coughing quite a bit.
Tigerkit sat down, but Featherwhisker came in and gave a look at Larksong that Tigerkit couldn't quite distinguish.
"Tigerkit, Larksong is a little sick right now, okay?" Featherwhisker whispered, nudging him out of the elders den.
This was just great! There was nothing to do! Suddenly, Sunstar hopped on the Great Rock and called for all the cats.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath Great Rock for a clan meeting!" The yowl sounded through the clearing.
Every cat in the clearing sat below the Great Rock.
"It's time we named a new apprentice!" Sunstar called out. "Tigerkit?"
Tigerkit sprinted up to the Great rock. He heard purrs of amusement, but pushed them away with the excitement.
"Cats of Thunderclan, this kit have reached six moons old, and I shall grant him his apprentice name".
He looked down at Tigerkit. "By the power of Starclan, I give you your apprentice name. Tigerkit, until you are a warrior, you will be known as Tigerpaw. Bluefur?" Sunstar called.
The blue warrior looked surprised. She got up and walked up to the Great Rock.
"Bluefur, you shall be Tigerpaw's mentor. I know you are a loyal, brave cat, and I hope you pass this on to your apprentice", Sunstar declared.
Bluefur touched noses with Tigerpaw. Tigerpaw was a little disappointed not to be taught by Thistleclaw, who looked mad, but he was happy to have Bluefur as a mentor, he heard from everybody she was a skilled fighter.
"That is all", Sunstar announced, hopping down from his post.
Bluefur looked at Tigerpaw, eyes gleaming.
"Are you ready?" she meowed.
Tigerpaw tipped his head to one side. "For what?" he asked.
Bluefur's whiskers twitched with amusement. "To explore the territory of course", she meowed.
Tigerpaw jumped up and down in excitement. He was going to explore Thunderclan! This was going to be awesome.
Bluefur pointed to the fresh-kill pile with her tail. "Have you eaten today?" she asked. Tigerpaw shook his head, realizing how hungry he was.
Bluefur sat down where she stood. "Go get a bite to eat, and then we'll head out". Tigerpaw ran over to the fresh-kill pile to get a thrush. He couldn't help imagining the forest as he was eating. This is going to be the best day ever!
After Bluefur and Tigerpaw got back, Tigerpaw felt like he walked the earth. He was exhausted, and began to head towards the nursery. Then he stopped, remembering he was an apprentice now! He padded over to the apprentice's den. Runningpaw was sitting next to an empty next.
"Here, this one's for you", he meowed.
Tigerpaw didn't really care what he slept on, but the moss felt comforting as he lay down, closed his eyes and fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkflight May 5th 2013, 21:53

Oh, this is copying the books?
No wonder.
Hawkflight
Hawkflight
Loner

Custom Rank : THE Hawk
WarriorPoints : 4484
Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare May 5th 2013, 22:03

Hawk, I'm not copying the book. THis is a what if. What if Tigerstar hadn't been trained by Thistleclaw. It's a whole different story. Same characters, yes, but whole different concept.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content