Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I'm really new to this! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I'm really new to this! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm really new to this!

+4
Scarlett
Nyx
Phoenixflare
Juniperberry
8 posters

Go down

I'm really new to this! Empty I'm really new to this!

Post by Juniperberry May 1st 2013, 17:04

Hi! I'm Juniperberry! My favorite color is sea green! I love to laugh so send me jokes! Rolling on the floor
Juniperberry
Juniperberry
Loner

Custom Rank : Oboe
WarriorPoints : 4292
Female Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

I'm really new to this! Empty Re: I'm really new to this!

Post by Phoenixflare May 1st 2013, 17:05

Hi Juniper! I'm Phoenixflare, warrior of SkyClan Wink Welcome to the mighty and awesome WCF and I hope you do have tons of fun Razz
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7087
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 1st 2013, 17:12

Hello, Juniperberry! Very Happy I'm Brightfrost, a WCF Reviewer, part of the Staff here.

If you haven't yet, check the Site Rules on the widgets to the right, beneath your profile picture. If you have any questions, come to the chat. Actually, come whether you have questions or not, because that's the best place to meet other members. Razz It's easier to explain all the fun things on here too.

See you around, and ciao~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 3rd 2013, 14:52

Greetings juniper berry. I'm Silverwing (almost put Snowlily out of habit). I've been on the site for quite some time now and was actually just recently made thunderclans new leader and it seems river-, wind- and Thunderclan have an alliance planned in the future so if you like to roleplaying, I am sure we will be seeing quite a bit of each other. If you have any questions or need any help figuring anything out on the forum, please feel free to ask. I don't bite (I eat you whole). So there's no reason to be afraid. Unless you're Spicefeather.

Now a bit about me. I'm 19 years old. I love being outdoors, drawing and especially photography. I currently work 5-6 days a week so I'm not usually on the forums until later in the evenings or at night. I'm a very committed person and I'm always willing to help out. Let me know if you need anything and ill get it taken care of. If you want to know anything else about me or the others you should join the chat, or once you hit 25 posts, send them a private message. See you soon and if you haven't already accepted, I sent you a friend request. Smile
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433498
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway May 3rd 2013, 15:31

Ah I've seen you around but don't really know you. I'm CheeseStar, a human with a cat character, who prowls the site in different manners depending on how bad my day was. I see you have joined RiverClan, a suitable choice.

See you around ^-^
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar May 3rd 2013, 15:38

Hi Juniperberry, I'm Streamstar, Riverclan leader. Welcome to the forum and to Riverclan! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here. If you have any questions I'm sure anyone would be glad to help you, so don't be afraid to ask.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8429
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by JetfeathertheTelekinetic March 3rd 2014, 10:55

Hello! I have no idea how to make a new thread! Thats what these are called right? Im new to forums and such in general so I need help! Also how do I make the thing below the post? Wave 
JetfeathertheTelekinetic
JetfeathertheTelekinetic
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Underta-KIRBY
WarriorPoints : 4165
Male Posts : 48

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe March 3rd 2014, 11:24

There are buttons on the top and bottom of this page that say "new topic" just enter whatever you want to say Smile but that's to be posted in this forum; for other forums go to the homepage and click on the forum you want to post in and click "new topic" and type your post; pretty simple c:
The "thing below the post" is your signature Razz it's in your profile settings. Go to your profile tab under the banner, click on the signature tab, and put in your signature. Don't forget to save! Smile

Also, welcome Juniperberry Very Happy I'm Noxe, Masquerader and WCF Reviewer c: hope to see you around!
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum