Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Feather's adventure (A novel) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Feather's adventure (A novel) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feather's adventure (A novel)

Go down

Feather's adventure (A novel) Empty Feather's adventure (A novel)

Post by Bramblesky March 17th 2013, 20:29

CHAPTER 1

It was dark out, the moon shone down brightly. Stars were shedding a twinkling light on the cool, frosty, forest. It was almost dawn and the sky wasn't close to it. Feather was padding silently through the forest with her sister, Aspen. As the two walked on through the forest, a rustling in the ferns alerted the wolves. Feather whipped around to see blue eyes glowing.
"Aspen, get behind me," Feather demanded her little sister. She obeyed her orders and slunk behind Feather.
"Who goes there?" Feather challenged.
"Why are you on my territory?" The other wolf growled angrily.
"YOUR territory!?" Feather sneered. She swiped her tail over Aspen's shoulder and stood beside her. The wolf stepped out, it was a male. He was brown with blue wings and amber eyes.
" Who are you?" The strange wolf wondered with a glint of amusement in his eyes.
"Why should I tell you?"
"Becuase you should!" The wolf growled. Feather crouched down and launched herself onto the other wolf knocking him over. They rolled over and over.
"FEATHER!" Aspen shrieked. Feather looked over to see another wolf heading right towards her. She slunk out of the wolves grip and flung herself in front of her sister. Feather swiped her claws across the wolves nose and it yelped then fled.
"STAY OUT OF OUR WAY!" Feather yowled after him. Turning to the other male she stalked up to him.
"What's your name?" Feather asked calmly.
"My name is Thistle," The wolf replied.
"I am Feather and she's Aspen," Feather introduced them.
"Come to my den, it's about to snow," Thistle looked up. Feather followed his gaze and noticed the large snow clouds covering up the azure sky.
"Come on Aspen," Feather beckoned her sister to follow. She followed behind her.
"Ok show us the way, Thistle," Feather retorted with an unpleasant tone to it.

CHAPETER 2
Feather was standing in the cave. It was musty and damp. Moonlight seeped through the opening of a hole in the roof.
"Thistle," Feather walked up to the tom, his wings were folded neatly as he rested in a ditch that was covered in moss. It was lined with bracken and feathers.
"Yes?" Thistle looked up. He seemed sleepy.
"Should I go hunting with Aspen?" Feather asked. They had been with the dralf (dragon and wolf) for one moon.
"Yes, do you think I can come?" Thistle rumbled sleepliy. Feather shook her head and brought Aspen down the mountain. She falpped her golden wings and landed, waiting for her sister.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4624
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down