Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Interpreting Dreams Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Interpreting Dreams Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interpreting Dreams

+7
Bluetalon
StarGazer
Caraway
Jade
Auburnflare
Bramblestorm
Torrentheart
11 posters

Go down

Interpreting Dreams Empty Interpreting Dreams

Post by Torrentheart March 17th 2013, 16:40

I got a book not too long ago that interprets your dreams, based on what action and subject you've encountered in the dream. It doesn't really tell you everything, but it's so interesting and every morning now it seems I get the book out and interpret why I'm dreaming about what I dreamed about.

So, tell me a few of your dreams! Doesn't matter when it happened or what it had in it. I'll use my book to interpret them for you! Interpreting Dreams 640256

Here's one of my latest dreams and what the interpretation was:

I was in a very gloomy, dark place with cobwebs everywhere and rusty materials. It was on top of a cliff, and you could jump over the cliff. Then a giant spider came out of nowhere and chased me off the cliff.

So, first I looked up spiders:
What the book told me (brief summary):

In a positive aspect, spiders mean the feminine capacity for creating something beautiful that has not existed before. On the negative side, spiders represent small or hairy things that create big fears and a dream featuring scary spiders may be associated with personal fears to which your dreaming mind believes you are over-acting. A spider in your dream may also mean you feel like an outsider or may want to have some personal space.

Then I looked up being chased:
What the book told me (brief summary):

The way we respond to anxiety and pressure in real life is typically manifested as a chase dream. Chase dreams may represent your way of coping with fears, stress, or various situations in your waking life. Instead of confronting the situation, you are running away and avoiding it. The dream could also mean you are not clearly thinking about a good opportunity or idea.

Then I looked up a few other things, and surprisingly, I found out that every single element in my dream came to one giant, connected conclusion that actually was happening to me. I love this book so much and I'm very interested in this kind of interpretation thing, so this is really useful to me. So do you have any dreams that you don't understand? Or older ones you just want to interpret? Post them here and I'll look it up for you Interpreting Dreams 2915888147

Sensitive people or ones who may get freaked out easily by these kinds of things may want to avoid this topic!

Edit: The book is called The Element Encyclopedia of 20,00 Dreams and what you do basically is you find every element of your dream and look it up. This book is really big and it has almost every situation that could happen in a dream you could think of. Copyright to the author of the book, Theresa Cheaung.
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7025
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Interpreting Dreams Empty Re: Interpreting Dreams

Post by Bramblestorm March 17th 2013, 16:52

hahaha i think i have the same book
Bramblestorm
Bramblestorm
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4726
Male Posts : 51

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare March 17th 2013, 18:14

I had a dream where I had a very painful feeling in my neck and I was screaming but nothing happened. Then everything went black, and I saw bright, inhuman green eyes staring at me before I heard footsteps and they were gone. Once I could see again, everything was way too focused, like I could smell and hear stuff miles away.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14221
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade March 17th 2013, 18:20

Well... Last night I had a dream where I was in this big store, I think I owned it, but it meant something, and one day I was lad dee daing around and One Direction came in. They were all singing the Thrift Shop song. And then I appeared in school, One Direction were standing by my desk and Liam was sneezing with my friend climbing all over him. Niall was off eating, Harry was talking to my teacher, Zayn.. I couldn't find him, or Louis. So then I heard this beeping noise (My alarm) and then the boys each gave me a kiss on the cheek, but then I went to hug Liam and he's all "No, No. I'v got a cold." Then it ended with Kiss You playing in my store.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5601
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 17th 2013, 18:42

This is really interesting Very Happy I'd like to know what my subconsciousness is telling me Razz

I have dreams often, and most are very long. Here's the only short(er) one I remember:

I was on a boat with my friends and Yoshi (...) and some weird blue fox dude who looked like a totally hunky Sonic (somehow I knew he was the bad guy). We had a box of random Lego pieces on the boat. We were close to shore when a huge tidal wave formed and began to come toward us. Luckily, someone maneuvering a construction crane on the boardwalk of the beach extended the chain so we could grab onto it and be pulled to shore. All of my friends and the weirdo fox dude got off (sadly) but Yoshi was too scared to grab on. He was crushed with the boat by the tidal wave.

Later, my friend and I were walking along the boardwalk and saw our box of Lego parts on a bench. The pieces were broken up Lego people, with an abundance of heads in the box. We began cleaning the seaweed off to find that little crabs were hiding in the heads. We picked them out but then they turned into neon worms and grew wings, flying off as we pulled back in disgust.

Yeah I dream really weird things so it'd be nice if some of it could be decoded ^-^
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33822
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare March 17th 2013, 19:12

Oh and my throat burned really bad.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14221
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by StarGazer March 25th 2013, 21:29

where you got the book?
StarGazer
StarGazer
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan medicin cat
WarriorPoints : 7184
Female Posts : 273

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluetalon March 26th 2013, 03:25

I had a dream:
It was bright out. maybe.....in the fall. I was running from a giant rolling pancake, there were baby spiders, i was their dad. they said "its a trap!" about every five minutes....(very annoying)...then I heard the metal gear solid enemy alert noise and five seconds later, i saw an indian blowing bubbles. then i awoke (or so I thought) to my brother and I at a campsite. then he started leaning on a tree, and the tree exploded for no reason. then my cat fell into my arms and it was snowing, but not really cuz i was riding my cat through the sky while a guy started pouring bits of sugar down on us. then i awoke. the end. (make sense of that. also not lying. true story.)
Bluetalon
Bluetalon
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Epic cookie lover
WarriorPoints : 4846
Male Posts : 67

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 26th 2013, 11:08

Ok... I had a dream that I was in a helicopter above this huge, huge, HUGE mansion, with a HUGE swimming pool. In the dream, I saw this line of moving dolls and a mattress guard, and was like, what the heck? So I dropped down, and started spying on them. I acted like one of the dolls and followed after them since in that dream I was a spy. The big mattress went up to me and squeezed me then let me go then lumbered away. Then I reached the elevator. I stopped there and bam. The dream ended.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7103
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 26th 2013, 11:32

I had this dream about a stick of butter trying to sell me something. It was really weird. I was walking on the sidewalk, to go who knows where, and this talking stick of butter (o.o) tries to sell me something.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6892
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowfire March 26th 2013, 13:29

I had a dream where I was in my room and then a hammerhead shark came out of the ground and I fought it off with a toothbrush. O.o Don't judge me.
Sparrowfire
Sparrowfire
Loner

Custom Rank : A Lurking Shadow
WarriorPoints : 4646
Female Posts : 255

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 17,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion March 26th 2013, 15:59

I had a dream! Lol. No i had a strange dream about a frog race, then it was a scavenger hunt and my best friend turned into Robert Pattinson, and then this girl Taylor told me to find the cauliflower ^.^ I'm random
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5698
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content