Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Going to change my cat's appearance! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Going to change my cat's appearance! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to change my cat's appearance!

3 posters

Go down

Going to change my cat's appearance! Empty Going to change my cat's appearance!

Post by Russetstar March 13th 2013, 16:59

So, lately I have been bored of being a golden tabby cat. I feel like, too many people are tabbies >.<. So I have been thinking about a bengal cat or an egyptian mau. So, yep, eanted to let you guys know, before I drastically change my charatcer's appearance. Also, a name change might be in order! Wink
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6876
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Going to change my cat's appearance! Empty Re: Going to change my cat's appearance!

Post by Phoenixflare March 13th 2013, 17:30

A bengal cat is cool! ^^ You're going to change your name though? Well, to inform you, the first name change is totally free.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7087
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Going to change my cat's appearance! Empty Re: Going to change my cat's appearance!

Post by Russetstar March 13th 2013, 17:32

Oh really? Cool! I might think about that a little bit more Wink
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6876
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 13th 2013, 17:47

Sorry, but this is a bit spammy. Usually, a notification topic isn't made when you're changing your appearance. You can discuss it on chat, but making a poll about which eye colour or name or whatever isn't necessary because it breaks up the discussion and creates a bunch of short posts. If you don't mind, I will lock this topic and if you have questions, ask me on chat or PM me.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down