Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I might leave... Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I might leave... Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might leave...

+8
Russetstar
Frost
Ren
Gingerlion
Streamstar
Caraway
Scarlett
Lunarlight
12 posters

Go down

I might leave... Empty I might leave...

Post by Lunarlight March 1st 2013, 10:43

I hate to say it, but I think I'm going to become active on a different site now, bye...
So, here are some quick messages for people on this site.
Phantom- You were my best friend on this site, and I'm glad to say you still are.
Lightningstorm- You were always probably the mate who loved me the most and why I unmated I strongly regret.
Pain- I'll admit all the mean things you said to me I found amusing and help me become more secure, so I thank you.
Dawnstorm- It was love at first site, until it took it bite, I still greatly admire you.
Snowlily- You had to be by far the nicest person to me, when I was down, you made me feel so much better.
Auburnflame - We were certainly not friends at first, but over the years, I learned to like you, and you have a great personality.
To everyone else who wasn't added here I'll miss you too, and thank you for shaping this forum to the wonderful form it is.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8773
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

I might leave... Empty Re: I might leave...

Post by Scarlett March 1st 2013, 10:49

Well it will be a shame to see you go but if its something you feel you must do, then I'll respect your decision. Maybe ill run into you on some other site sometime. But until then you keep yourself out of trouble and behave yourself. Yeah? Cat Smile maybe one day you'll come back and is it us, anyway. Wave Good luck, my dear. Smile

It will be a shame to lose another old member.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433508
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 1st 2013, 12:21

Have fun wherever you go c: The teachings you've acquired from here should carry through to whatever forum you go to. I won't lie and say your time here was easy, but I hope the road is smoother as you move on. You are a good person. Don't let any person tell you different ;D

I doubt I'll see you again if you leave, so have a great time. Take a break when you need one, remember not to let emotions get messed up in small conflict. It'd be sad to see you go but I guess you're moving on now.

I probably just poured out my month's supply of sappiness.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33816
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar March 1st 2013, 14:58

I wish you didn't have to leave, Lunarlight, but it's your decision. Have fun on the site you're going to, and meet lots and new people, make new friends and learn new things. Don't forget about us or what you've learned here. I hope you have great time. Maybe you could come back here to visit us sometime. Be yourself and stay out of trouble like Snowlily said. Goodbye and good luck, and maybe I'll see you sometime.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8439
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion March 1st 2013, 17:12

(Cheese LOL about the sappiness xD)

Okay here I go... with funny poem...

Sad to see you go
never knew you, you know
as your rank says your famous here
you dont look like a deer.
this is the end of my funny poem
now go to Target and buy some dough-em.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5692
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren March 2nd 2013, 22:53

Lunarlight, be careful what you say, because you said you've leave a few times but came back. I'm not being mean, I'm just telling you.. but if you are, I have something to say.

I'm very, very sorry for unmating you so quickly. It was my fault and the main reason I left you was because I thought you were inactive and only came on sometimes. If I were to be your mate again I would just to be a bit more fair, but now I see we've woven out our own paths. But I'm glad you did get over it, and I'm glad you admire me and respect me still. I might leave... 298326071 I'm sorry I've been so rude to you but you're a very good kid, Lunarlight. Some of the senior members have talked about you a few times and they all say that you've improved greatly and learned so much here. I hope that you can pass these virtues down with you to every other site. Lunarlight we do not hate you here, you aren't an unequal. As far as I know you are foreseen as a regular, good member with a bit of a rough history that is far overlooked now. Lunarlight, you are a good kid, and you learned a lot, so I hope this is taken with you for the keep.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : ÒŽartaÓ³ (;
WarriorPoints : 4417
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 2nd 2013, 22:59

Lunarlight, it's been a great pleasure to have been your best friend. I'm sorry that you're leaving but I'll still be here Wink Take care~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25642
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 3rd 2013, 00:50

Well, good bye. I didn't know you well but you sound likea njce person. I ope you have fun on another site!
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6886
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight March 3rd 2013, 20:29

I'll be honest, I'm really NOT sure what to do right now...I want to have a fresh start and unmake all those mistakes, and be less infamous, but the other part of me has to many friends, and people who respect me, and how I'd break my promise to Trinity1 to stay on this site forever, I just really don't know. And Dawnstorm, I'm not sure how you was being mean to me. XD And like Cheesestar said, i am a good person now, but when I joined I was hell. I was rude, and Iceclaw, remember when I bullied you for giving out spoilers? That was your first impression on me, and it was NOT a good one. Now I'm nice to new members, but honestly a have some HUGE complaints about this forum, as I feel some people have still been grudging on me. The site just seemed nicer when I joined. I do need help making my decision, like I said earlier. And just so you know guys, I would not be as good of a person as I am now if it wasn't for you, guys! Thanks! ^.^
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by StarGazer March 3rd 2013, 20:34

but what about our kits? are you going to be like pinestar and basicly abandone them?? please don't! our kit needs a father! Crying or Very sad

Last edited by angel heart on March 3rd 2013, 20:36; edited 1 time in total
StarGazer
StarGazer
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan medicin cat
WarriorPoints : 7178
Female Posts : 273

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky March 3rd 2013, 20:36

Sad Lunarlight hope you have fun! And also.... you should go smoothly not roughly Smile Have a nice time but please come and visit this site sometimes! We'll miss you dearly.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4628
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 3rd 2013, 21:58

Lunarlight wrote:I'll be honest, I'm really NOT sure what to do right now...I want to have a fresh start and unmake all those mistakes, and be less infamous, but the other part of me has to many friends, and people who respect me, and how I'd break my promise to Trinity1 to stay on this site forever, I just really don't know. And Dawnstorm, I'm not sure how you was being mean to me. XD And like Cheesestar said, i am a good person now, but when I joined I was hell. I was rude, and Iceclaw, remember when I bullied you for giving out spoilers? That was your first impression on me, and it was NOT a good one. Now I'm nice to new members, but honestly a have some HUGE complaints about this forum, as I feel some people have still been grudging on me. The site just seemed nicer when I joined. I do need help making my decision, like I said earlier. And just so you know guys, I would not be as good of a person as I am now if it wasn't for you, guys! Thanks! ^.^

Lol well I will be honest, the first time we actually talked on the chat box I remember you saying something very rude to me and you certainly made an attempt to bully me. However, I also remember after about 5-10 minutes, you realized it wasn't going to work. I suppose would like to modify what I said to you then. I do realize now as I'm sure you do, that "this is just the Internet". After all of this time has passed, I no longer think the word "just" applies to your situation.

When you first joined this forum, it was obvious to me that you always seemed to feel ignored and alone. You yelled and fought a lot, and while I admired your charisma and dedication to your thoughts and beliefs, it often landed you in some trouble. I guess it was just my personality back then, but I just saw a kid hurting and looking for someone who would care for and listen to him. I expect that's why you always have a mate and why you have had so many different ones in the past. I also still suspect that you are still looking for the support you need. Sometimes I still see that lonely boy in you that needs someone to listen.

I guess what I really want to say and want you to know, is that it's okay to want to move on with the next part of your life now. No one here could ever rightfully blame you for not wanting to spend forever on this site. Promise or otherwise. Lunarlight, I have watched you grow so much while you have been here. You started off not knowing where you fit in here and now, as you put it, you're infamous. I'm very proud of you for creating you own little home and family here. You've become a very independent loving person, with a little bit of a temper sometimes. But I don't think I have ever met someone who cared as genuinely as you have for your friends.

I am happy to say that no matter where you go, I will know that after this time here and learning all of these lessons that you have, that you will go on to be a great teacher for another struggling kid somewhere. God knows there are people that could use a friend with your dedication. I don't think that this is "just the Internet" anymore. Not for you at least. I'm confident that you've learned many valuable lessons that you will take with you where ever you go. I just hope over time that you don't forget us and always remember, if you get a little bit homesick, you know where to find us. Wave Wink

With much love and best wishes; Snowlily
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by StarGazer March 4th 2013, 19:18

signs* well i guess i can't stop you for making your own disition so i wish you good luck on the forum that your going to go on and i will miss you dearly as anyone would have.
good-bye Stressed
StarGazer
StarGazer
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan medicin cat
WarriorPoints : 7178
Female Posts : 273

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion March 5th 2013, 21:25

Goodbye Lunarlight. We will miss you, and I hope we see you again. I have never known you well, but I hope you have a good time at the other forum. Good luck on your fresh start, and I hope you don't get banned. (Well, now it is very unlikely Wink ) Again, we will miss you.

-Mist
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9419
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight March 7th 2013, 14:20

Snowlily, I'm sorry, I hate bullies, and that is what I was. I'm just going to stay on this site, and I may not post too much, but I will check how everyone is going. And Angel, what you said made me sad, I honestly find it impossible to leave now, and Snowlily, after that speech of yours, I'm not sure what to say, that was the best speech I've ever heard.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 7th 2013, 15:41

Haha it was not much of a speach but thanks. Well then ill see you around. Smile
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight March 7th 2013, 16:30

Oh, admit it, you are the best speech maker here. Sweat To be honest, I'm not sure how long it would take to post that...And I'm honestly sorry, I have said this too many times, an I should make up my mind. I'm staying. Simple as that. Sweat
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 7th 2013, 16:31

You're staying? That's great! ^-^ Angel's going to be sooooo happy, if you haven't' told her yet!
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7097
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down