Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

To be Cheesey Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

To be Cheesey Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To be Cheesey

+11
Pinewhisker
Gingerlion
Auburnflare
SkyStar
Nyx
Icestar of ShadowClan
Nightfrost
Skittlestream
Shamu
Hazeldust
Caraway
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

To be Cheesey Empty To be Cheesey

Post by Caraway June 18th 2011, 22:31

Warrior Name: Cheesefur
Nicknames: Chiz(zy), Chees(e)y, Cheese, Cheeseypelt, Chez, Chezzy, Chess
Clan Affiliation(s): Masqueraders leader, formerly AwesomeClan leader, even more formerly ShadowClan warrior
Mate/Kits: None and not looking
Family: Ginger (Mother), Cheddar (Father), Snowdapple/Snowflake (Sister)
Mentor/Apprentice: Most of her warrior skills were taught by ShadowClan; however, because she was already close to the age of a warrior, it was useless to assign a mentor. Her apprentice was Specklepaw, later Specklefern (during early RPGs).
Guilty Pleasures: Wasting time, ranting for hours, ignorance and generally being a wet blanket.
Personality: Easy-going, laid back and sarcastic. A hesitant and indecisive leader who is also very impulsive and sensitive. Oftentimes, she will make decisions in a snap and regret them immediately after. She finds exuberance in taking risks, though tends to be very cautious along the way. Shares a mildly sadistic sense of humour with her sister, which is what brings them together. As an outsider, she has been exposed to a great deal of different social and physical situations, allowing her cognitive abilities to develop and creating a useful ability of come up with creative solutions during tough times. Although one may argue that she is not as intelligent as other leaders, she appreciates a clever mind and doesn't fancy impostors.
Favourite Main dish: Chicken Pad Thai with fresh chive and bean sprouts and a sliver of lime.
Favourite Side dish: A nice big platter of deep fried calamari with homemade mango-ketchup
Favourite Dessert: Chocolate peanut butter lava cake with spongey outside and delightfully salty filling
Appearance: Cheddar-coloured tabby with a white tipped tail and green eyes the colour of kaffir lime leaves. Has a white underbelly and a fluffy tail that mimics a plume of feathers. Her build is plump but muscular with big bones, which gives her strength but also makes her slower than an average cat. She has long whiskers to compliment her broad size, and big ears that catch sound easily (if she is not ignoring them). Has a triangular nose the colour of faded roses, though it is spotted with slight black dots like a sprinkle of pepper. Does not blend in well in any surroundings.
Pet Peeves: Animal dung, and cats who throw away the first slice of bread because they think no one will eat it (ahem). She basically dislikes nearly everything but never shows a lot of hate for anything.
Enhanced Traits: She has unusually sharp claws which she regularly sharpens herself, since she uses them to slice meats and other tough substances. Her strength/weight is both an advantage and a disadvantage. While her stealth is exceptional, coming from a ShadowClan background, her pelt disables the use of this particular skill, as it cannot blend in with any surroundings no matter how silent her steps. As a former kittypet, she is not as strong as a rogue or Clan-born cat, so her attack power is 22,500 (before it became N/A).
Weaknesses/Fears: In everyday life, her weak spots include running and powerful stenches. Her nose is quite sharp, from her days in the kitchen, and any particularly putrid scent will throw her off. Has a strong distaste towards balsamic vinegar but it is a secret weakness only. Her fears include tight spaces, darkness, and generally being surrounded by the unknown.
Quirks: She has a fetish for really soft things, especially warm moss and/or kit fur. Has a quick tongue for arguments, though she doesn't spark them often. Only close friends will know that she has a taste for offending others. She has a hard time letting go of the past, causing her to feel regret and shame for moons after an incident. For some reason, her memory consists of only fragments of the past and close to nothing from the present. She forgets minor things quickly and used to be scolded for it. Also, a strange skill she acquired was the ability to mimic a dog's bark.
History: She started out as a neighbourhood rogue named Cheesy, wandering the streets, alleys and forests close to Twoleg homes. She made friends with kittypets and their owners gave her food. Her parents were pure-bred kittypets, but they were taken to some cat therapy for obese animals. Her sister, Snowflake, was a kittypet, too, except the owners of their parents gave her away to another family as a kit.
After a while, she found a nice middle-aged lady who always fed her delicious tidbits that were not bits of canned tuna or pellets for once. Apparently, the woman was a chef who quit her career as a restaurant owner and wrote recipes from home. Cheesy became her food critic (and leftover-eater), making sure all the recipes were 5-star. She learned many delicious secrets there. Her sister lived close by so they met with each other on nice afternoons, sharing tongues and bragging about their lives to one another.
A perfect life doesn't last forever, though. Eventually the woman fell down the stairs and received a permanent hip injury. She could not move around the kitchen and cook any more. Since she lived alone, her doctor made her join a care centre for physical therapy, and she never came back. The house was sold and Cheesy disappeared, trying to find the care home before leaving to find her sister.
Snowflake was glad that her sister finally came to join her, as she kept saying her pampered life was amazing. The owner didn't want her, though, because she was some street cat who smelled suspiciously like a restaurant dumpster. Snowflake was offended. When Cheesy left, she did, too. They ventured off into the forest together, though they each took their own paths.
Snowflake wanted to follow the river. She stumbled across the RiverClan border, where she was greeted by Nightfrost, the late deputy. She was accepted and claimed the warrior name Snowdapple. Cheesy followed the Thunderpath and met Hazeldust, a senior warrior of ShadowClan. They became friends. When the two sisters met at a Gathering again, they agreed on the fact that they didn't like living separately. They started a Clan of compromises, inviting their close friends and strangers who fell off nearby cliffs. It was called AwesomeClan, the only word they could think of to describe their amazing life. It wasn't perfect, but at least they knew nothing could tear it down at last.
Oh, but they were wrong. The recent new-leaf brought on pollution from the Twolegs, as their activity began to expand into the Clans' territories. Forced to carry the blame, her Clan migrated closer to the Big City, finding the Tersus Crystal along the way. Some left for other tributaries along the way, some found the river too fond to leave. As they neared the Big City, the refugees saw the pollution had come from a nearby nuclear power plant that had leaked, causing the Twolegs to scatter and no longer interfere with Clan activity. However, the area was immensely contaminated, and could not be inhabited until the Tersus Crystal was set in the plant. Now, CheeseStar gratefully leads the rogues in a safe environment. They call themselves the Masqueraders, fearing judgement from the Clans and therefore hiding their true identities. Her sister is still by her side though they still laugh at really strange things together. Everyone finds it hard not to feel like they're living on a bombshell waiting to detonate, awaiting the next turn of event.

If you'd like to see the old history, look at Snowy's.

Pictures
Cheese(kit):
Cheese(paw):

Cheesefur:
CheeseStar:

The Delicious Family
Ginger - CheeseStar and Snowdapple's mother. She was born in a litter of four, being the first kit. Her pelt is a soft, dusty white colour much like a down comforter, with faint ginger patches. Her love for her kits was balanced with her love for cat treats and soft beds. CheeseStar inherited her green eyes, but Ginger's take on a more olive shade. Snowdapple got her mother's patches, but because she's boring and dull, her patches are grey instead of ginger, to match her personality To be Cheesey 1818838577
Momma:
Cheddar - The father of the kits. His origins begin as a rogue, where he was found in the alley of a grocery store. He was a muscular cheddar coloured cat with white patches and blue eyes. CheeseStar inherited the dazzling hue of his pelt. A kind father, he was a creative storyteller who taught the kits well in the short time they spent together. His somewhat demoting jokes may or may not be the reason for CheeseStar's like of dark humour.
Poppa:
Snowdapple - CheeseStar's sister; a slender white she-cat with dusty grey patches and bright green eyes. She has a very shy but creepy personality; most of the time she's listening, watching, but not speaking. They share the same humour and love to laugh at people they hate together as a pass time. A softer tone than her sister, she has the ability to fade into the background (both literally and figuratively). A better description of her is here.
Sassy Sissy:

Note: When I created this, I didn't intend to "steal" any ideas; I tried to make it original. If you think you deserve credits, let me know. I took some stuff off the basic layout (like age, mate, etc.) but if you're going to tell me I just copied it from someone else and my efforts were a waste, I think I have some right to curse you; May all your ice cream spoil once it touches your lips! Troll

Last edited by CheeseStar on May 13th 2013, 15:43; edited 30 times in total
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33812
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

To be Cheesey Empty Re: To be Cheesey

Post by Guest June 19th 2011, 08:24

itz a shame ur in shadowclan. i wanted u to make meh a sandwich king

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust June 19th 2011, 09:27

Sandwich? That would be a shame to Cheesefur.

She would rather bake a huge batch of delicious cupcakes...

...and then give them all to Shadowclan (cough-me-cough).

Very Happy
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9006
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamu June 19th 2011, 09:36

Max would steal them.
Shamu
Shamu
Killer Whale (RiverClan)
Killer Whale (RiverClan)

Custom Rank : Sushi-Consumer
WarriorPoints : 14719
Male Posts : 317

Warrior Information
Attack Power : ∞ (In Water Only)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 19th 2011, 11:16

hmph! forget about the medicine cat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream June 19th 2011, 11:53

I would make a pie of any flavor for da medison cats.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10535
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 19th 2011, 21:11

i am cheesey! my signature is also only valid to admins... Cool lol! darkfire go to brightstar's bakery. maybe she'll be nice and give you a slice of ham! or do you like smoked brisket? prosciutto? bacon? veal? venission? beef? kobe beef? chicken? pork? duck? seafood?
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost June 20th 2011, 15:46

they sell tha tstuff in a bakery?
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 8869
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 20th 2011, 21:02

well... i think they would sell that stuff in a deli more. but anyways, most bakeries offer premade sandwiches.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 21st 2011, 09:53

Oooooo! I want a sandwhich.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 22nd 2011, 12:14

Go to Brightstar's Bakery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 22nd 2011, 21:43

who likes the new picture? or should i change it back? o.o
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 23rd 2011, 11:16

Change it back. o.0
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4818
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 23rd 2011, 21:03

okay... i guess i will. you don't like it? :|
it does look kind of like a tabby, i guess.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream June 23rd 2011, 21:29

I sorta liked it. It doesn't really fit yur carrector as much....
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 24th 2011, 11:03

Cheesefur wrote:okay... i guess i will. you don't like it? :|
it does look kind of like a tabby, i guess.

mabie u should search up cooking kitty on google. i put in smexy cat Super Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 24th 2011, 11:51

O-o. Bleh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 24th 2011, 11:54

LOL! You've got to look at this!

To be Cheesey Cooking%20cat
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38656
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream June 24th 2011, 14:31

Lol! That could be cheesefur!
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 24th 2011, 20:15

hehe. though it looks kind of like a guy. the first time i searched up "Cheesefur the cat" for an image, this fat lazy cross eyed cat came up so i searched up "cheesey cat" instead. turns out there is another Cheesefur the guy on some other site. hmph! i'm better! Razz

Last edited by Cheesefur on June 28th 2011, 20:23; edited 1 time in total
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 26th 2011, 20:11

Yes! You are better! There are no other Iceclovers.... its a very original name, though im sure there are billions of icestars.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4818
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 28th 2011, 20:30

i searched up "chef cat" and chef "Cat Cora" came up. sheesh people are pervs! there's this picture of her bending down and someone took a picture of her when her shirt came down a little. affraid
there's this poster that i have in my room called "chef kitty" but i can't find the URl for it. it doesn't pop up when i right click it. scratch
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 5th 2011, 10:55

Poor you. You must be fanatic about cooking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 5th 2011, 20:36

i found out how to post pictures right! i was so oblivious this whole time. -.-

To be Cheesey 3408746_2

it's pretty bad quality but it was the only right side up one that i could find. o.0 the real thing also doesn't have the random scribbles at the top right hand corner.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 7th 2011, 12:55