Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rainbowclan 2! - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rainbowclan 2! - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbowclan 2!

+11
Blagonet
Hazelstar
Foxshade
Bramblesky
Nyx
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Ren
Lilacstar
Phoenixflare
Redstar
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rainbowclan 2! - Page 3 Empty Rainbowclan 2!

Post by Redstar February 2nd 2013, 14:27

First topic message reminder :

CREDIT GOES TO HONEYSTAR
CREDIT TO DAWNSTORM FOR BRINGING THE IDEA BACK UP!!! Very Happy
Hey! Remember Rainbowclan, guys? Well, guess what? IT'S BACK!!! Very Happy

All you newbies, Rainbowclan was a clan that allowed Lesbian, gay, and bi cats be together! Very Happy This RP was so fun...

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gay, Lesbo, Bi, Straight?:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Littermates:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Kits:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

MY CATS!!!
Spoiler:

OPEN POSITIONS:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rosethorn on February 6th 2013, 17:19; edited 12 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10213
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Rainbowclan 2! - Page 3 Empty Re: Rainbowclan 2!

Post by Lilacstar February 3rd 2013, 19:38

"If I can even tear her away from Firepaw. Goodness those too are closer than clanmates should be!" Springfall purred, padding next to her mate.
"I think I sense a little blossoming romance!" Springfall chuckled, and licked her mate's cheek.

~~~~@~~~~~~

"It's fine!" Icepaw purred, and nosed her vole to the smaller she-cat.
"Here! I caught this! You should eat it before training!" Icepaw mewed eagerly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5685
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxshade February 3rd 2013, 19:45

"Thank you." She layed down and took a small bite of the vole. "So have you done any training today?" She mewed looking up at Icepaw.
Foxshade
Foxshade
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Warrior
WarriorPoints : 3865
Female Posts : 17

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 3rd 2013, 19:54

"Well, that romance can't be a flower yet. They're too young!" Goldenstream purred, "Now, I'm going to talk to Stingclaw now to confirm about the kits." She padded away, and ran over to Stingclaw. "Stingclaw, Springfall said yes to having kits. You will be the father and I will be the mother." Goldenstream smiled, and Stingclaw blushed, "O-okay..." I'm going to be the father of his biggest crush's kits... Woah. he thought.

~Who is Firepaw's mentor? If Firepaw doesn't have a mentor, can Stingclaw be her mentor?~

Last edited by Rosethorn on February 3rd 2013, 20:10; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxshade February 3rd 2013, 20:08

~ Who is Sunpaw? ~

Firepaw finished her vole and she buried the remains. She looked around the camp for something to do. Might as well go hunting because I slept so late, do you think they'll mind if I go alone? Probably not. And with that she raced out of camp.
Foxshade
Foxshade
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Warrior
WarriorPoints : 3865
Female Posts : 17

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 3rd 2013, 20:11

~All you put was "she" in your post before your last one, and I forgot Firepaw's name, so I said Sunpaw xD I meant Firepaw Razz~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 3rd 2013, 21:13

Hazelstar wrote:Pyritesong swallow her nervousness and padded over to the ginger she-cat. She seemed friendly enough, and oh my gosh, was she pretty. Way to pretty for someone like Pyrite, but what's the harm in trying?
Pyritesong settled next to the she-cat, and glanced at her shyly, "Hey. My name is Pyritesong. I'm new here, a former Skyclan member. What about you." Her tail flicked curiously. She was dead nervous, and hoped it wasn't showing.

"Oh hey!" Blazefur moved into a sitting position, her golden eyes studying Pyritesong as she added, "I'm Blazefur, born here from RainbowClan parents. Lilacfur's my sis." She nodded at the retreating figure of the medicine cat. Turning back to the other cat, she tipped her head to one side. Pyritesong had really pretty white fur: it was a pure, snowy color, and when the sunlight hit her back, it tinted the tips with a halo of gold. "You like it here?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar February 3rd 2013, 21:39

Pyritesong nodded, settling down next to Blazefur, "I do. I'm still nervous though. There's a part of me that remembers Skyclan teasing me for liking she-cats, so I am sketchy. But once I looked around, I see that the cats are fine with this. I'm slowly expressing myself." She mews softly, braving a shy peak at Blazefur before looking away. Why can't you be straight up and tell her she has pretty fur. Or something. You know you have a crush on her, so express it. Dumb cat. A voice says in her head quietly, her emotions fighting inside her, I know. I'll ask her to hunt! She thought. Pyritesong continued speaking, "Would you like to go hunting with me? I haven't seen all the territory yet."
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7128
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 3rd 2013, 21:54

I remember that too. Blazefur recalled her old ThunderClan cats shunning her. It didn't matter that she was pretty, it didn't matter that she was a swift hunter and a fierce fighter, dedicated to her Clan. They had judged her for that one thing. Her mother's rejection had been the last straw-- Blazefur ran away immediately afterwards. Now she was glad she did. She jerked her attention back to Pyritesong just in time to hear the last couple sentences. "Sure," she agreed, stretching gracefully. "Let's go. I've been stuck in camp for too long!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar February 3rd 2013, 23:24

Pyritesong smiled widely, before leading the she-cat out of the camp. The cool breeze ruffled her fur as she set the pace. Sniffing around, she couldn't sent anything right away, "Hey Blazefur!" She called, letting herself go and trying her best not to be shy, "Watch how a Skyclan cat hunts!" She launches herself toward the trees, catching a tree trunk and thrusting her body weight upward. She continues this until she reaches a sturdy branch. Blazefur was a tiny red speck on the ground by now, and Pyritesong hope she was watching. Lifting her nose again, she scented the air. A finch lay unaware to her left, pecking at something. Pyritesong stalks it, leaning, and crouching towards it. Once she's close enough, she leans back on her hind legs before launches herself forward. The finch, startled by Pyritesong, tries to fly away but it's too late. Her paws close around it, and she snaps its neck, dropping the prey down to the ground. Pyritesong soon follows, landing back next to Blazefur, "Well. What do you think? Scared of my skills now eh?" She teases, feeling open now.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 4th 2013, 00:35

To be honest, Blazefur was duly impressed. ThunderClan cats had been taught tree jumping, but nothing to that level. Her former WindClan mother had often told her stories about the other Clans when she was a kit, and ThunderClan's tree skills had been one of her favorite subjects. But she wasn't about to be scared. Blazefur narrowed her eyes, a mischeivious glitter flashing as she replied, "Climbing's all fine and dandy, but wait until you see how WindClan cats run!" She had inherited her mother's long legs and build for speed. And now, she shot away from Pyritesong into the forest, her ginger fur a blur. "Catch me if you can!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar February 4th 2013, 00:42

Pyritesong stumbled backward, dang was this cat fast, but Pyritesong had been taught more then just hunting in the trees. She also knew of running through the trees. Launching herself up again, she sees a clean path above Blazefur's path. Grinning, she launches herself forward, jumping from branch to branch. Suddenly, she's above Blazefur. A golden blur beneath her. She didn't believe Blazefur knew she was there, so she dropped down, missing Blazefur by an inch, and hitting her back paws instead. Pyritesong stumbled, landing on her side, and out of breath.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 4th 2013, 07:08

Blagonet wrote:~Why the face Razz

They walked to the poppy fields near the meadows in near complete silence, until Lightpaw spotted a squirrel. "This may sound stupid, but is it okay if I hunt for myself here or do I have to put it on the fresh-kill pile?" he said, still eyeing the squirrel.
Because I can >:O

"We're quite far from camp already, so I'd say just eat it if you can catch it. I wouldn't want to walk back. Plus, we haven't eaten much since this morning," Lilacfur meowed quietly, as not to disturb the squirrel. "I'd like to see your hunting skills."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33807
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blagonet February 4th 2013, 14:13

"Good! I'm famished," Lightpaw said excitedly. He quietly and slowly walked up near the squirrel, makeng sure he was downwind so that he could not be scented, and pounced. "Gotcha!" he exclaimed after he killed it. "Do you want some?" he offered to Lilacfur.
Blagonet
Blagonet
Loner

Custom Rank : Dictator of the UN
WarriorPoints : 6651
Male Posts : 117

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw February 4th 2013, 15:25

Darkstream padded into the clearing and yawned. He frowned. Hmph. I guess nobody wants me... the most quiet cat... to be their mate. Darkstream had always wanted to be a father.. but ever since he'd unlocked the truth about himself he felt like his dreams had been washed away in the current of a river.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6192
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 4th 2013, 16:16

~FEYEEEE. I ASKED IF AFTER STINGCLAW HELPS GOLDENSTREAM OUT, STINGCLAW AND DARKSTREAM CAN BE MATES xD~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw February 4th 2013, 18:22

-Oh, I know and I meant to say yes but I forgot... But Darkstream doesn't know. And yes Darkstream in gay.-

Darkstream padded up to Sting claw and nodded. "Hello. What's Goldenstream up to?" He asked quizzically.

-not sure what hes doing at the moment, if hes busy ignore this.-
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6192
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Blagonet February 4th 2013, 18:40

~I'm going to create a new cat, mmkay? Very Happy

Name: Felixsound
Gay, Lesbo, Bi, Straight?: Bi
Description: Tortoiseshell, deep green eyes
Personality: Easy going, fun, happy
Parents: N/A
Littermates: N/A
Mates: N/A
Other: N/A
Blagonet
Blagonet
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 4th 2013, 18:51

"Thank you Lightpaw," Lilacfur meowed, dipping her head as she crouched to take a bite. It was succulent and juicy in her dry mouth, though she had to spit out some fur. "Did you check the rest of the stock this morning? Do we need anything other than poppy seeds? The nettle patch is close to here but in a different direction."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33807
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 4th 2013, 19:12

"Hey," Blazefur protested, batting at Pyritesong's shoulder playfully. "That's cheating!" The ginger she-cat circled her impatiently, ears pricked and eyes shining. She was buzzing with energy and a little run never did her any harm. Jumping through the trees must've taken more energy than actual running. "You still up for that tour of the territory?" Blazefur questioned curiously.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar February 4th 2013, 19:18

Pyritesong grinned at the pretty she-cat, she was turning out to be more fun than what Pyritesong had expected, "Of course. That's why we came out here in the first place!" She purred, rubbing against Blazefur. She suddenly jumps back and looks at the she-cat softly, "Oh. I'm sorry I got so close. It's just... I'm in such a giddy mood." She apologizes.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blagonet February 4th 2013, 19:23

"Here, let me think... no, we do not need any nettles," Lightpaw said. They finished the squirrel and continued on their way. At last, they reached the poppies, and they were blooming as good as Lightpaw had ever seen them.

Last edited by Blagonet on February 5th 2013, 18:00; edited 1 time in total
Blagonet
Blagonet
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 4th 2013, 20:37

Duskshadow sleepily padded from the warriors den. The sky seemed clear and beautiful, the day was going to be warm, however, Duskshadow only saw blackness. He was blind. But Duskshadow was blind he begged to be a warrior and it came true." Good day Blazestar," Duskshadow smelled the sweet scent of the leader and her mate.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4619
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 4th 2013, 21:24

Rosethorn wrote:Wait a second. Bramblesky, I think you are confused... Your character can't be Blazestar's mate if you are gay. It means that you like guys, not girls.

Straight- You like the opposite gender.
Gay- Boy term for liking the same gender
Lesbian- Girl term for liking the same gender
Bi- Liking both your gender and the opposite gender

So, you can either make your character straight and find a she-cat as a mate or stay gay and find a tom to be your character's mate. Alright? And Blazestar and Sugarlily are mates xD

Start RPing!!!

Who wants to be the father of Goldenstream and Springfall's kits (If they have any)?

~Um, Bramblesky, Blazestar's mate is Sugarlily... And you said your cat was a guy... You're still not completely accepted... Until we clear things up. And who's Duskshadow?~

"DARKSTREAM! I have big news" Promise not to tell anyone?" Goldenstream asked, bouncing up and down.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 4th 2013, 21:47

~ While I wait for Blaze's reply, I'll just make another cat. ~

Name: Nightflame
Gay, Lesbo, Bi, Straight?:Gay
Description: a pure black tom with gold-mottled green eyes and sharp, small claws
Personality:Nightflame is more like a yolo and go-with-the-flow kind of cat. He is stubborn and tried to act cool
Parents: Jaggerclaw and Ferndapple (Random cats I just made up XD)
Littermates: ANYONE?
Mate: ANYONE? I NEED A MALE
Kits: ANYONE?
Other: N/A
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4408
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 5th 2013, 16:22

~BLAG AND DAWN'S CHARACTERS ARE ACCEPTED!!!~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next