Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

SkyClan Dep & Med Cat! - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

SkyClan Dep & Med Cat! - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkyClan Dep & Med Cat!

+9
Redstar
Stormheart
Jade
Nyx
Phoenixflare
BrokenClaw
Scarlett
Caraway
Hazelstar
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SkyClan Dep & Med Cat! - Page 2 Empty SkyClan Dep & Med Cat!

Post by Hazelstar February 1st 2013, 22:53

First topic message reminder :

Hello WCF members, and Skyclan members!
Firstly, before I get to topic, I want to apologize. I would have had this posted sooner, but I've had a busy day! So thank you to everyone who patiantly wanted for this to be posted! I finally got to it, with Brighty reminding me! So everyone, go give love to Brighty, or else this likely wouldn't have been posted tonight. Razz

Secondly, I would like to thank everyone (I'm not giving the list.) who helped recruit for Skyclan! It's now blossoming, and is almost to Moonclan size. We may even out 'party' the party clan! Bite

Now. Thank you also for every who sent in applications! They were all very good, and personally, it was hard to choose! But, I've finally narrowed down my choices! They were so hard to chose, it's why I took so long to get to making this topic.

So, for deputy. What I was looking for was an active, mature member. One that wasn't extremely new to the site, and didn't get in trouble often. They had to post, and log in every two days. They had to be well known, and well liked in WCF, and a good roleplayer. I looked at the deputies statistics/profile for more information on their background. I really monitored the people who applied, and I've finally decided on . . . . . *Drum Roll*

Congratulations to Eaglestrike! Thumbs Up
Eaglestrike was the member that showed most of/all of these attributes. I hope he can fulfill his duty as deputy of Skyclan, and I look forward to Roleplaying with him, and I hope you all do also!

Next, the Medicine Cat. What I looked for was also an active, mature member. They had to post often, also be well known and well liked on WCF. Also, in their applications, I looked for deep knowledge on herbs and such so then during RPG's, they will fit suitable acting as Skyclan's medicine cat. I decided on . . . . . *Drum Roll*

Congratulations to Emeraldsky! SkyClan Dep & Med Cat! - Page 2 1731864476
Emeraldsky also showed all of these attributes. I also believe that she'll help Skyclan in being our medicine cat.
What's special about Emeraldsky is that she has the option in choosing a Med. Cat apprentice, which I'll get to her soon. :3
Anywho! Congrats to everyone, and I hope this brings in even more fantastic members to Skyclan!
Love you all. You're my second family! Eyes Looking Up
Hazelstar. Cat Smile
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7145
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

SkyClan Dep & Med Cat! - Page 2 Empty Re: SkyClan Dep & Med Cat!

Post by Ren February 17th 2013, 17:16

I agree with Eaglestrike, but I understand it's not my business.

You guys should PM Dragonclaw about your badges. I noticed Dragonclaw hasn't given them to you yet
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4425
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 17th 2013, 17:43

I think this should be locked. It won't be removed from the Clan forum, but it will prevent people from bringing it back or posting on it again.

If Hazelstar would like posts to be taken out of the topic or have it unlocked, she should PM a GM (pretty cool slogan Cat Smile).

Best of luck carrying out your duties guys Very Happy

Topic Locked.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33824
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2