Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death

+2
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death Empty A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death

Post by Shimmerpaw January 27th 2013, 18:49

Hai, Basically, Me and Rockpetal are going to die to put it simply. But rouges are going to come to camp and Sparkflame will die defending the nursery and Rockpetal, her best friend who will still doe horribly, happy RPing Smile

~This is my last time RPing Sparkflame, It feels so weird Sad~

All day Sparkflame has had a weird feeling, and she's not sure what it's about, sh feels like something is going to happen, something bad... unforgettable... fatal.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6208
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death Empty Re: A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death

Post by Redstar January 27th 2013, 19:16

~May I RP as Grasswhisker? He's gonna flip out...~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10229
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death Empty Re: A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death

Post by Lilacstar January 27th 2013, 19:53

~ ): SO SADDENING!
I'll RP Viper, and she'll probably murder the rouge who kills Sparkflame, ok?
She'll help defend the nursery if that's ok...~
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5701
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar January 27th 2013, 20:32

~I'ma miss you all (This will probably be repeated in my death post) when I die! And Rosi, I think you can RP all your WC kits. They are you (That sounds weird...).~

Rockpetal's stomach churned. Something... Bad will happen today, but what? she thought, a cold chill creeping down her spine. Maybe I should calm down... Hunting? Yeah... She padded out of camp, surveying the horizon. Maybe... ThunderClan Border...

Rockpetal dashed through the moors towards the border, the feeling in her stomach getting stronger. Maybe I should see Sagedapple when I get back... She thought, distracted as a rabbit dashed by. "Hey!" she playfully mewed and chased after the rabbit, quickly catching up. As she caught it, and set it down on the ground, she saw a somewhat familiar eye (if you've read my charrie sheet, you know who the eye belongs to) blink, looking at her from across the border. ThunderClan, it has to be... But one eye? she thought, shaking her head to clear the thought. She went in search of another rabbit, quickly finding one and killing it.

Again, Rockpetal saw the eye, staring at her. Shivering she turned away and trotted back to camp, carrying the two rabbits. She occasionally glanced behind her, the eye still staring at her until she was out of their sight.

(Meanwhile)
Nightheart stepped out of the elders' den and sat. "Where are those goofy warriors? They seem to get lazier and lazier each day!" she muttered, wishing that someone would replace her nest and fix the hole in the ceiling. "This is ridiculous... Where's a helpful, 'willing to do anything' apprentice when you need one?" Laying down, Nightheart started to doze in the sun, letting its rays warm her fur.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18270
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 28th 2013, 15:15

~ROSIE! RP SKYKIT AND FORESTKIT TOO!!!!!!!~

Sparkflame lain(Yes, correct grammar there) in the nursery watching her kits run around, the strange feeling just kept getting stronger so she decided to take a nap. If the feeling didn't go away, she would go see Sagedapple. She looked at her kits "Skykit, Forestkit, Spottedkit, Leafkit, I want all of you to go find some other kits to play with, Mam's going to take a nap." she told the four kits that so greatly resembled Herself and Grasswhisker.

~ If anyone from the different Ckans want to be the Rouges if they want to kay? Smile~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 28th 2013, 16:24

Viper purred, and licked Robinkit, who squealed, and went on to terrorize Finchkit, who was in turn terrorizing Viper's tail.

Viper smiled in pride, and looked at Sparkflame, something stirring in the pit of her tummy. Something had been bothering Viper all day, making her restless. She knew something was going to happen....Something big.

" Maybe I'm just imagining things...But yet it feels like I'm not imagining anything. This feeling of loss that I'm feeling feels so real...To real. Something's going to happen but what?! I'm so afraid already! How can I be afraid of something that I don't know of?
But all I know is that I WILL protect Sparkflame and her family. I will protect my daughter, just like I promised her parents..."
Viper concluded, and sat outside of the prickly den, her eyes scanning the camp fearfully.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 28th 2013, 17:00

Dawnstorm licked Swiftkit affectionately, smoothing the soft fur back.
Her kits were still not even a half moon, so she hasn't allowed them to
run around the nursery so freely quite yet. Swiftkit spat and shook his
head. "Yuck, mommy!" he complained, and scuttled off to tackle
Heatherkit, his sister. Dawnstorm sighed, looking at her kits. These kits are going to be fine warriors, she thought.

~ Could I RP? Forget this post if I can't ~
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4424
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar January 28th 2013, 17:47

Rockpetal walked into camp and walked over to the elders' den. "Nightheart," she mewed, setting down the two rabbits, pushing one over to the crippled cat. "Something isn't right... I can feel it."
"What do you mean, darling?" The elder sat up from her doze, worry in her eyes.
"I don't know... I can't seem to get it to stop and someone was-" Rockpetal stopped midsentence turned to the camp entrance as a black and white tom padded into camp. As he looked around, his gaze locked onto the calico warrior. Rockpetal immediately recognized the rogue.
"Rockpaw!" he mewed quickly, dashing up to her.
"Talon?" Rockpetal asked, getting pushed out of the way by Nightheart.
"If you want my Rockpetal," Nightheart hissed. "You have to get through me!"
"All of WindClan," Talon raised his voice, ignoring the elder. "I'm here to warn you! You have to trust me!" His one eye swooped across the Clan, looking at the kits and the queens, then the elder and warrior, desperate.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 28th 2013, 17:48

~Yeah! Of course you can Dawny! You're in WindClan aren't you? XD~

Sparkflame sat bolt upright when she heard a mew sweep across the clearing. She saw the one-eyed cat and rushed to her friend's side. "Rockpetal?" she squeaked like one of her kits. "Who is he...?"

Leafkit looked at Swiftkit, "He's so ADORABLE!" she squeaked to her two sisters. "Why would he be? He's just another kit like us." Spottedkit mewed. "I know, but, when I look at Swiftkit, butterflys dance around in my tummy... I WONDER IF THEY POOP RAINBOWS!" she squealed with delight and approached Swiftkit. "Hello..." she mewed smoothly and licked his ear. "I know what it's like to have your Mommy licking you all the time." she told him, she was hoping that they would have something in common, she really liked him.

~I'm gona have Leafkit have a crush on Swiftkit.~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 28th 2013, 18:02

~ Mkay Wink ~

Swiftkit looked at Leafkit, dazed. He tilted his
head. "Hi," he mewed. His black and white fur ruffled from the force of
the wind, so strong it reached the nursery. He rubbed his ear and
examined his paw, wondering if her tongue was on his paw. To his relief,
it wasn't. "Yeah. Mommy always has to lick me, and it's so annoying! I
mean, I never see the warriors being groomed by their mothers, and I'm gonna be a warrior, soon," he added protestingly.

<@>

Dawnstorm
padded over to her aunt, Springfur, who's kits were suckling.
"Springfur, can you watch my kits for a second? I want to go outside. I
hear something out there," she whispered, licking Springfur's ear.

<@>

Springfur nodded, and nuzzled her kits, peeking at Dawnstorm's kits as well.
<@>

Dawnstorm slipped under the nursery entrance and craned her neck to see the mysterious white cat.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar January 28th 2013, 18:29

Rockpetal gulped. "He's... He's my father, Talon! And if anyone has a problem with that, I'll-" The rogue slapped his tail over the calico warrior's mouth.
"That isn't important now," keeping his voice at the same level. "Who I am, isn't the problem. What's important is that you don't have much time. Rogues are on their way, and you must be prepared! They are on their way as we speak, but I volunteered to scout ahead. I couldn't let Rockpa... Er, Rockpetal and her friends die without warning. Be prepared, I have to find the worst spot to attack from. Good luck, WindClan."

With that said, Talon dashed out of the camp and went out of sight, looking for a bad spot to attack from.

Rockpetal looked around at the Clan, slightly embarrassed by her father just charging into camp. She sat down, pushing a rabbit over to Sparkflame.

"Everyone, act normal!" she spoke up, trying to help her Clan. "But be on your guard! Set the kits inside the nursery and all the elders stay in their den!" She helped Nightheart into her den and gave her the other rabbit. "Remember, these are vicious rogues that we are dealing with!"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 28th 2013, 18:32

Sparkflame walked into the elders den and prodded Rockpetal "What was thaht about!? Your friend their thinks he can just walk in here and tell us we're going to die!?" She exclaimed. She looked at Rockpetal with her amber eyes which seemed to glow red for a second. "And with me here. No one will die if it's not me killing them." she mewed.

Leafkit fluffed out her chest fur. "Me too!" she mewed, hoping to impress the younger tom. "And when I'm a warrior, I'm gonna be leader right after... and.. and, You could be my deputy..." she added looking at the black and white tom with sparkling green eyes.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 28th 2013, 18:39

Rockpetal wrote:Rockpetal gulped. "He's... He's my father, Talon! And if anyone has a problem with that, I'll-" The rogue slapped his tail over the calico warrior's mouth.
"That isn't important now," keeping his voice at the same level. "Who I am, isn't the problem. What's important is that you don't have much time. Rogues are on their way, and you must be prepared! They are on their way as we speak, but I volunteered to scout ahead. I couldn't let Rockpa... Er, Rockpetal and her friends die without warning. Be prepared, I have to find the worst spot to attack from. Good luck, WindClan."

With that said, Talon dashed out of the camp and went out of sight, looking for a bad spot to attack from.

Rockpetal looked around at the Clan, slightly embarrassed by her father just charging into camp. She sat down, pushing a rabbit over to Sparkflame.

"Everyone, act normal!" she spoke up, trying to help her Clan. "But be on your guard! Set the kits inside the nursery and all the elders stay in their den!" She helped Nightheart into her den and gave her the other rabbit. "Remember, these are vicious rogues that we are dealing with!"

Dawnstorm growled. Divided loyalties! She gritted her teeth viciously and growled harder. She then helped herd in the kits. Some queens stayed inside, but the others remained to defend the clan. A brown queen pulled the thorns and den barrier down to prevent them from attacking the nursery. The nursery was almost impossible to get through when the thorns were pulled out. Dawnstorm nodded at her work and appeared at the front of camp, taking matters into her paws.
<@>
The wind patted Dawnstorm's bristled fur warmly, but she declined it's caress. "Form a defensive line!" she yowled loudly. "Queens and elders deciding to defend the camp go in the back, warriors in a second line, and senior warriors in front! Someone guard the nursery, elder den, and medicine cat's den. Go now!" She knew she was being selfish, but it was instinct for her, especially if this meant harm to the kits and her clan.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar January 28th 2013, 19:14

"He's not my friend," Rockpetal retorted. "He's my father! How do you know that we won't die? You can't predict the future! Also, you really should trust him. He's the blood relative of your best friend! Just follow me and act normal!" Turning to Nightheart, she mewed, "You're in charge of the elders' den. And remember, be the grumpy elder you are."

Walking outside as she heard Dawnstorm's yowl, she lashed her tail. "Who knows rogues better than all of you?" she hissed. "If they see the line of defense, they'll kill my father! He needs to surprise the rogues like they were trying to surprise us! Act normal, but stay near your position! Especially the queens. They'll probably try to attack the nursery first and all the queens are needed. One queen stay inside the nursery, one stay outside of the nursery, and the others act like warriors, but yes. You may stay near the nursery, just not right outside or beside it."

Walking over to near the nursery, Rockpetal took a seat. Glancing back at Dawnstorm, she wanted to make sure that when she said, 'And the others act like warriors,' that Dawnstorm got the message that she meant her.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 28th 2013, 19:46

Viper looked at Rockpetal and murmured softly, " I still think your a good warrior even though some warriors don't..." She pointed to some glaring warriors.
"But I'm going to stay and defend the nursery too! Im nervous about my little ones.." she mewed, pacing back and forth, her amber eyes a hard glassy stare, her long black fur bristling out to make her look twice as big and a even more fierce opponent, and her long curled black claws were unsheathed, and we're slicing gashes into the peaty earth.
Viper looked at the grose entrance, her ears pricked and her lips slightly drawn back to reveal her stainless white teeth. No one would mess with this queen and get away unharmed!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 28th 2013, 20:05

Dawnstorm flashed a glance of distrust at Rockpetal only for a moment.
Rockpetal was her friend, but she hated the fact she still felt a prick
of loyalty to her rogue father. If that rogue hadn't been Rockpetal's
father, it would of killed us all. "No!" she yowled, looking at the
clan. "Hide in the bushes outside the nursery, elder's den, and medicine
cat's den, only two cats. Others hide in under the warrior's and
apprentice's den entrance and when they arrive those cats will charge.
Rockpetal, they will not know for sure it was your father warning us,"
she turned to Rockpetal. She figured her plan was effective. The wind
seemed to be no help to Dawnstorm. She burst through the wrestling and
hustling cats and hid under the warrior's den entrance.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 28th 2013, 20:10

Forestkit squealed, "Mama, what's happening?" She looked at her mother with curiosity in his eyes.

Grasswhisker ran into the nurser. "Sparkflame, hide in the corner with the kits. I'll protect you." Grasswhisker meowed, pushinng the kits back.

~Grass is gonna die too.~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10229
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar January 28th 2013, 20:23

Rockpetal just grunted, "I don't care if they hate me after this, I just want to protect my Clan, and if they have a problem, they can just kill me in battle and blame it on a rogue. I spent some of my life as a rogue, when I left twolegplace."

She let out a hiss of annoyance and followed Dawnstorm out. When she was beside the bossy queen. "He's my father," she muttered. "Wouldn't you trust yours if he were a rogue? Also, he volunteered to scout ahead. He has a daughter in WindClan. He is the first suspect that they would go to. He would die!" Tears started to fill her eyes, but she blinked them away. "I've already lost my mother, due to her being a medicine cat when she met my father. She told me that StarClan punished her for betraying her Clan. She was right. She was constantly sick and ill, causing the twolegs to take her away from us until she got better. She could be dead right now, and I wouldn't even know. I've lost everyone but Nightheart, and I'm just glad to know that Talon is alive, too. Why can't you understand?" The final part was barely a whisper as she walked away, in the direction of the bushes near the elders' den.

Nightheart stuck her head out of the den,but stayed in the den. She knew that her crippled self wouldn't be any help out there, so she just dragged herself back to her nest, ready with her claws unsheathed in case any rogue tried to get in.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 29th 2013, 15:03

Viper peered into the nursery, and murmured soothingly, "Shh...It will be alright. Hide in the corner, and don't move." She mewed firmly, and licked a squealing Blazekit on his cheek, and nudged him into the corner, making sure the other kits followed.
After seeing the kits were tucked away, Viper pulled the brambles together tighter, ignoring the way they sliced her pads.
Viper stiffened, and looked around, grinding her teeth, feeling them ach to sink into fur. Pacing outside the nursery, Viper stared around the edges of the camp, seeing shapes and flashes dart by.
Normally Viper would feel fear, but not anymore. She was a fierce some queen out to rip apart any cat who got near her kits, or any of the other kits.
"When will those cowards show their stinking faces?! I've been itching for a cat to claw!" Viper snarled loudly, staring at the edges of the camp, her eyes narrowed to slits.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 29th 2013, 16:57

Dawnstorm hissed to Rockpetal back. "Well father or not, he's a rogue! I
can't blame you, but-" she stopped when she realized she should shut
up. Noticing she really shouldn't be here, she darted to the nursery and
stood next to Viper, teeth bared, tail whipping. She shifted to the
side slightly. Lately, Dawnstorm had woken up to find mysterious
scratches and bites of Viper's legs and flank, and she wondered if she
trained with the Dark Forest. She had not seen this for a few moons, but
still, she was cautious of the queen. She got into postition, ready to
defend her kits and the other kits with all her life, despite being a
queen herself. She thought about going in the nursery to help with her
kits, but she knew it would be too late. Plus, Springfur could handle
her kits for a moment.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 29th 2013, 17:05

Viper shuffled impatiently, the dark feeling in her tummy growing.
"Do you feel like something bad is going to happen?" Viper blurted out, looking at her friend nervously.
"I Have a feeling in my belly....I don't know...I'm...." Viper trailed off embarrassed, staring at the ground and clawing it slightly.
" I don't know...It was probably a bad bit of rabbit I ate last night..." She added quickly, looking at her fellow queen with wide amber eyes that were filled with mixed emotions.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 29th 2013, 18:08

Sparkflame looked at Forestkit and Licked the top of her head. "Everything will be alright, Forestkit, Some meanies are just being.. you know, mean." She told the little kit that so closely resembled her mate's mother. Sparkflame looked at Grasswhisker and dipped her head. "Okay my love, " Sparkflame reasoned. Her gaze hardened. "But I will defend these these kits." she turned her gaze around to see that the other members of her Clan understood.

"Follow me kits." Sparkflame led her four young ones to the corner Grasswhisker had directed them to. On the way to the corner she looked at Viper. "If anything happens to me, you have to PROMISE not to abandon your own kits and I am trusting YOU with my kits lives." (gettin' my Hunger Games on XD) Sparkflame walked away without waiting for a response from her mother. (She's gonna repeat this with her dying breath)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 29th 2013, 18:24

" If I have my way, nothing will happen to you.." Viper mewed softly, staring at her daughter with fierce eyes.
"But regardless...What ever happens, I want you too know, you've made me the proudest mother in the forest, even though you are not my kit my birth. Just know, that I will see you after the battle, and we'll go collect some moss for our kit's nests..." Viper promised, the dark feeling growing inside her.
With a nod to Sparkflame, Viper turned, and face the entrance, squaring her shoulders, her fearsome look daring any cat to come near.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar January 29th 2013, 18:46

Rockpetal looked around the clearing, but looked towards the moors and stilled when a yowl was heard.
"Attack!" Cats streamed down towards the camp, some going towards the elders' den, some to the nursery, and others distracting the warriors.

As three rogues came her way, Rockpetal leaped into their way, ignoring the constantly worsening feeling in her stomach. She slashed at the rogues' eyes first, getting scratched and bit herself, then slashed at them, making them back away from the den. Trying to keep the rogues away, one rogue came from behind and pinned her down, tearing at her flesh with his claws while allowing the other three to go back to raiding the elders' den.

Rockpetal kicked the rogue, her unsheathed claws digging deep into the stomach before he was flying across the clearing.

Nightheart watched as three rogues came her way. She lashed out with one paw at a time, each time getting scraped by claws two more times. She was relieved when her granddaughter took one away, then 'Talon' rammed into another. Nightheart continued attacking the ginger rogue that had moved into the den and started to bite at her.

Talon swiped at the black rogue who was stunned with surprise.

"Talon?" he asked. "What the-"

Talon swiped at the pure black rogue with his claws and pinned him down, sinking his teeth into his neck, growling, "Yeah, Kirk. I won't let you hurt my daughter, or her Clan!" He released as soon as he was sure that Kirk was going to die before throwing himself into battle again, fighting all of the rogues that he could.

Rockpetal's hind legs were bit as the rogue got behind her, but that didn't prevent her from staying up and fighting. She leaped onto the rogue and raked her claws down his side, sinking her teeth into his scruff. "You'll never forget me," she paused before continuing. "If you live." She released and let him bleed out, blood staining her own pelt as she returned to defending the elders' den by fighting the ginger she-cat.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 29th 2013, 19:21

Viper snarled, and reared up to grapple a scrawny tom. Snarling, her long claws gripped deep into his shoulders, making him screech in agony.
Snarling, Viper flung the cat down, and leaped on top of him, slashing and biting.
The tom was shrieking, and slashed her face, and blood ran down her face. Snarling, Viper kicked away the rouge, and spat at him, arching her back, and curled her lips into a fierce snarl, and roared, "Come at me Bro!!"
A tortishell female lunged for Viper, and she slashed the she-cat viciously across the eyes, blinding her.
"STAY AWAY FROM MY KITS!" Viper shrieked, bowling over another rouge, fighting with all the strength of the ancient clans.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next