Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 16 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 16 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

+13
Gingerlion
Birdstar
Frost
Lightclaw
Bramblesky
Icestar of ShadowClan
Eaglestrike
Blagonet
Phoenixflare
Ren
Nyx
Hazelstar
Scarlett
17 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 16 Empty The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Scarlett January 20th 2013, 22:50

First topic message reminder :

Territory:
Important Pack Events:
The Alphas and Betas are mated pairs. Each person can play no more than 1 high/unique ranking character. If anyone has anything they would like to contribute to the history of the pack or photos please feel free to post them.

Ranks
Alpha Male:
Paladin (DawnStorm):
Alpha Female:
Mara (Snowlily):
Beta Male:
Tenebris (Brightstar):
Beta Female:
Mingra (Hazelstar):
Healer:
Nkri (Blagonet):
Faolan- Trainee (Gingerlion):
Warriors:
Skaarsgard (Blazespirit):
Diablo (Windystorm):
Eros (Spicepaw):
Solleks (Brightstar):
Nati (Snowlily):
Ajax (Snowlily):
Casper (Crowshadow):
Hunters:
Denali (Viper):
Karma (Eaglestrike):
Ren (DawnStorm):
Phaio (Blagonet):
Sora (Brightstar):
Ronan (Windystorm):
Trainees:
Blaze (Icestar of ShadowClan):
Utau (Petalfrost):
Katie (Crowshadow):
Pups:
Drew (Phantom):
Vissa (Sagedapple):
Blade (Sagedapple):
Itala, Lavina & Juno (Birdflight):
Omega Male:
Akiro (Blazespirit):
Omega Female:
Loners:
Hypnos (Lightningstorm):
Nyla (Snowlily):
Ronan (Windystorm):

Relationships:

Sign-up Form:
My Character
Name: Mara
Personality: Loyal to a fault, Honest, Blunt, Quick witted
Crush: None
Mate: Paladin
History: She was born to a rogue wolf who died or illness. She followed the pack around until they no longer were bothered by her presence. Once accepted she worked her way up through the ranks and as she grew improved her skills. once the Alpha before her passed on she quickly took change of the pack.
Picture:
Mara:

Name: Ajax
Personality: Resilient, Strong Minded, Level-headed, Calming
Mate: None
History: Not much is known about him exept that he joined the pack as a pup.
Picture:
Ajax:

Name: Nati
Personality: Brave, Loyal, Honest, Humble, Quite, Intelligent, Confident
History: She was born into the pack and doesn't believe herself to be anything special, though she is quiet strong for her size and is a fierce battler.
Picture:
Nati:

Name: Nyla
Personality: Reserved. Intelligent, Patient
History: Cast out of her clan during a change in the ranks she fled deep into the mountains which became her sanctuary.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Snowlily on February 5th 2013, 10:11; edited 52 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433498
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Windystorm February 6th 2013, 01:19

Ronan managed a small smirk. "You're pretty clever. Good eyes, too." He said, lifting his injured paw slightly. "I didn't expect you to believe it came from anything but a fight. Just look at the mark. A caribou can't do that with it's hooves, and if I had been caught in a human trap I might have just had to rip off my paw. Would've been a shame if I did, too, since I need them to be so 'graceful'. You're right about the whole act, right about my wounds... Let me guess, you're gonna guess my past by the color of my eyes next, right?" He flicked his ears, puffing out a small sigh. Dang, she's way smarter that I thought... Will she give me away? The male frowned slightly. He might just have to run away, after all. The pack wouldn't be there to protect him, though. "You already found out the truth. The only thing I can add to it was that the wolf who hurt my leg bit me when i tried to run off with a caribou leg. I was part of a raid against another pack and they cheated me of everything they promised. It's a group of 5 males, maybe a female from the pack we raided too. I can't fight them off by myself."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4042
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Scarlett February 6th 2013, 01:28

Nyla closed her eyes and sighed unsure of what to do. "The color of your eyes... Don't be ridiculous..." She looked down st the dust beneath her. "So this pack and myself must have been convenient for you." Finally making up her mind she started, "Well then, I guess there are no attachments to faking a mate or loyalties to a pack you can call your own. So what are you going to do after those wolves get up or figh the pack?" Would he really let others die for m this way? All over a stupid hunk of meat? she looked around at all of the othe wolves in the pack. Many of them had mates of their own. Families of their own. How can he ever possibly decide who would be missed he least? Or who should die for him?...
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 6th 2013, 01:46

Ronan sat there for a moment. "I might just leave while I can. This pack outnumbers them, but they're merciless fighters. Most of their tactics involve playing dirty." He said, "This pack is capable though. Even the idiot, Eros, looks strong enough to overpower one of the younger wolves of the group. If the pack were any weaker I would leave and hide. I would probably die trying. Call me selfish, but... if you had to choose between losing stranger's life or your own, which would you pick?" Ronan looked over at Nyla, his ears pricked. "I don't intend to kill anyone by doing this, much less you. Hey, I might even really become a true part of the pack. Then I'd fight for it, and we'd win... But I don't think I'd get a happy ending like that. If only we'd met at a different time..."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 6th 2013, 01:58

She wasn't so surprised he had asked her that. "You must get lonely sometimes. We aren't meant to live for ourselves all the time. Before this I had a pack you know? We'll... Maybe you don't. It wasn't so bad. You fought, hunted ate and slept with the pack. Since I had that I guess I just see it differently. I can't understand your willingness to let others die for you. But that's your burden to carry." She shook her head. " One day all of this will be over it. Just try to remember, even if you don't live for those who are going to die, someone did."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 6th 2013, 16:13

Sora's ears twitched at Eros. "Oh sure," she muttered. "How do you know anything about herbs anyways? I actually have a reason." The hunter tipped her head to one side, not elaborating. Rissa. Her sister had trained as healer, only to be killed before she could reach her second assessment. Always paranoid, always thinking ahead, yet always calm and able to reassure others. Rissa had taught her about medicine.

Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 6th 2013, 22:18

Paladin jumped form the rock when he realized his voice faded with the
rush of wolves. His head flashed left to right, trying to process what
was going on. He didn't even know where to start. "What is going on?" he
howled as he failed to get information from passing wolves.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4407
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 6th 2013, 22:25

Mara let out a howl of her own, demanding everyone's silence. She still stood in front of the pack looking down at her pack. "I would like some answers." Her gaze in Tenebris and Mingra's direction.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 6th 2013, 22:31

Paladin padded up to his mate, gazing over his clan the same way.
"Tenebris, Mingra, please, give a brief summary. All intruders or wolves
who are in the wrong place, come up here. And I mean today," he added. He wasn't going to deal with waiting. He was getting impatient and angry, thus giving him a very bossy mood.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 6th 2013, 22:41

~ So.. what's happening now? I haven't been on for 3 days.. ~
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7087
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 6th 2013, 22:47

~Mara is expecting pups. Two loners came into camp needing the healer. (Ronan and Nyla) and now Mara and paladin are calling a meeting.~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 6th 2013, 22:52

~ Thanks ~

Akiro and Skaarsgard bounded over to Mara and Padalin. "What's going on?" Akiro asked.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7087
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 6th 2013, 23:52

Snowlily wrote:She wasn't so surprised he had asked her that. "You must get lonely sometimes. We aren't meant to live for ourselves all the time. Before this I had a pack you know? We'll... Maybe you don't. It wasn't so bad. You fought, hunted ate and slept with the pack. Since I had that I guess I just see it differently. I can't understand your willingness to let others die for you. But that's your burden to carry." She shook her head. " One day all of this will be over it. Just try to remember, even if you don't live for those who are going to die, someone did."

Ronan shrugged. "Nope. Not me." He said, not entirely lying. It was easier for him to travel alone. Ronan listened quietly for a bit before flicking an ear towards her. "Mind if I ask what happened? It's not often I find a half-dead wolf in the middle of the forest." He stopped and looked up at the alpha. "Looks like we'll have to talk about it later."

Diablo looked up at Paladin, his ears pricked.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 7th 2013, 00:00

Tenebris glanced back at Mingra. "Come on," he called over shoulder. The large black wolf padded silent-footed over the Alphas. "A lot happened while you were away," he began, giving a slight deferential nod to Paladin and Mara. "Those foreign wolves, Ronan and Nyla, appeared at our camp. The she-wolf was badly injured and her mate asked for help, and he would pay us back somehow. Nkri wasn't in her den, or Faolan, so Eros gave Nyla some... Herbs." Tenebris still wasn't sure what Nyla had been forced to eat. "Her bleeding seems to have stopped, but she's still weak. She was half-dead."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 7th 2013, 00:03

Nyla shuffled to her feet, staggering a bit. Her pads were still very sore but she padded to the front of the pack to meet the alphas of the pack and figure out what was going to happen to them now.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 7th 2013, 07:43

Katie padded forward towards Nyla," Calm down we wont hurt you in any way," Katie whispered.

Casper stepped forward," What will we do with them? Throw them out? Keep them here? Kil them? I say... Keep them," Casper growled," There hurt so yeah," Casper finished and padded back to sit by his mate,Skaarsgard.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4618
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 7th 2013, 07:47

Paladin flicked his tail, processing this. Giving a slight nod to
Tenebris, he proceeded. "Very well. What I think we will do,"-he glanced
over to Mara-"Would be keep nursing this injured wolf. No wolf, in my
opinion, should die so young or that way, enemy or not. For the male
one, I want him to be next to his mate the whole time. They will both
stay in side-by-side nests in Nkri's den for now. We will worry about
what we will do about their just barging in and also what we will do with them later," he announced to the
pack. He again glanced at Mara, hoping for her approval.

Last edited by Dawnstorm on February 7th 2013, 07:51; edited 2 times in total
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 7th 2013, 07:49

Casper licked Skaarsgard." There staying!"
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4618
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 7th 2013, 07:54

Paladin's eyes flashed at Casper. "For now," he growled. He would have to discuss more of this with Mara, but for now, he thought his choices made sense, if in need of a little adjustment. He never met the two wolves or examined the wounds, or found out what they will pay the pack back, so he was thinking hard about this, after all.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 7th 2013, 16:14

~Post more meaningful roleplay paragraphs next time Bramblesky. At least a few long sentences.~

Tenebris nodded his understanding of Paladin's orders. Hmmm... "Why put them both in Nkri's den though?" he asked. "It'd be crowded with four wolves in there, not to mention if one of us get injured some time." He gestured to the rest of the pack with a sweep of his tail.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 7th 2013, 17:20

Paladin considered this, and blinked. "Hm... yes. Either way I want them
together or close. How about the male goes in a nest in the Hollow next
to the medicine den," he corrected. The Hollow was a nest next to the
medicine cave that had a small thorn thicket covering it so the prisnors
would have to go through the thorns to escape. It was safe, however, so
Paladin figured this would be okay.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 7th 2013, 20:47

Mara watched Tenebris and Paladin making the arrangements for the stay. She still wasn't sure about them. They didn't seem to act much like mates and there was something strange about the wolf that they called Ronan. She looked at Tenebris. "Why would there be 4 wolves in the healers den? Has someone else been hurt?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 8th 2013, 20:25

Blaze returned to camp, refreshed from her training session with Ajax, only to find all the wolves gathered around, waiting for an announcement. "Whats going on?" Blaze whispered. Something seemed terribly wrong. Something awful couldn't have happened in the time it took her to go out for one training session, could it?
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4812
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 8th 2013, 20:35

Ajax followed closely behind Blaze. He noticed the group of wolves when all of a sudden he could scent two distinct loners in the camp. His gaze quickly locked on the two and he padded over the the rest of the pack after Blaze. His eyes never left the injured she wolf. She was injured and it looked like she was in a lot of pain but who was the other wolf?
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 8th 2013, 20:47

"No," Tenebris turned his head to look at Mara. "But Sora was only injured a couple days ago. Something like the bear attack may happen sooner or later. I just don't see the point of having an injured wolf hovering all the time around the healers." His tone was offhand, clearly indicating that he wasn't really in the mood to argue the point. It's your decision, his yellow eyes seemed to say. It was his instinct not to trust other males, especially foreign ones, and Tenebris did not trust Ronan. Eros was bad enough, with his spontaneous nature and manner of an immature trainee.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 11th 2013, 00:08

~So I wanted to get back in this RP since I only posted like once Razz~

Itala padded out of the nursery with Lavina at her side. Lavina yawned her small but sharp white fangs glittered in the sun. Juno barreled out of the nursery tackling Itala with a squeal of delight. The two wrestled and Lavina joined in, timidly swiping here and there. Itala pinned down Juno with the help of Lavina. Juno narrowed her eyes. "Gotcha!" Itala squealed. Juno smirked and kicked Itala sending the pup flying. Juno then tackled Lavina and Lavina pathetically was pinned in seconds. The three triplets were making a huge commotion in the center of the clearing.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7816
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next