Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 12 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 12 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

+13
Gingerlion
Birdstar
Frost
Lightclaw
Bramblesky
Icestar of ShadowClan
Eaglestrike
Blagonet
Phoenixflare
Ren
Nyx
Hazelstar
Scarlett
17 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 12 Empty The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Scarlett January 20th 2013, 22:50

First topic message reminder :

Territory:
Important Pack Events:
The Alphas and Betas are mated pairs. Each person can play no more than 1 high/unique ranking character. If anyone has anything they would like to contribute to the history of the pack or photos please feel free to post them.

Ranks
Alpha Male:
Paladin (DawnStorm):
Alpha Female:
Mara (Snowlily):
Beta Male:
Tenebris (Brightstar):
Beta Female:
Mingra (Hazelstar):
Healer:
Nkri (Blagonet):
Faolan- Trainee (Gingerlion):
Warriors:
Skaarsgard (Blazespirit):
Diablo (Windystorm):
Eros (Spicepaw):
Solleks (Brightstar):
Nati (Snowlily):
Ajax (Snowlily):
Casper (Crowshadow):
Hunters:
Denali (Viper):
Karma (Eaglestrike):
Ren (DawnStorm):
Phaio (Blagonet):
Sora (Brightstar):
Ronan (Windystorm):
Trainees:
Blaze (Icestar of ShadowClan):
Utau (Petalfrost):
Katie (Crowshadow):
Pups:
Drew (Phantom):
Vissa (Sagedapple):
Blade (Sagedapple):
Itala, Lavina & Juno (Birdflight):
Omega Male:
Akiro (Blazespirit):
Omega Female:
Loners:
Hypnos (Lightningstorm):
Nyla (Snowlily):
Ronan (Windystorm):

Relationships:

Sign-up Form:
My Character
Name: Mara
Personality: Loyal to a fault, Honest, Blunt, Quick witted
Crush: None
Mate: Paladin
History: She was born to a rogue wolf who died or illness. She followed the pack around until they no longer were bothered by her presence. Once accepted she worked her way up through the ranks and as she grew improved her skills. once the Alpha before her passed on she quickly took change of the pack.
Picture:
Mara:

Name: Ajax
Personality: Resilient, Strong Minded, Level-headed, Calming
Mate: None
History: Not much is known about him exept that he joined the pack as a pup.
Picture:
Ajax:

Name: Nati
Personality: Brave, Loyal, Honest, Humble, Quite, Intelligent, Confident
History: She was born into the pack and doesn't believe herself to be anything special, though she is quiet strong for her size and is a fierce battler.
Picture:
Nati:

Name: Nyla
Personality: Reserved. Intelligent, Patient
History: Cast out of her clan during a change in the ranks she fled deep into the mountains which became her sanctuary.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Snowlily on February 5th 2013, 10:11; edited 52 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433509
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Ren February 3rd 2013, 12:31

Paladin nodded to the medicine wolf and turned to Mara. "Would you like
to go?" he grunted. He was acting really eager to go, but he was just
trying to get out of camp and have a peaceful talk with Mara. He shook
some stray snowflakes off his pelt as he awaited for an answer.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4418
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 3rd 2013, 12:31

"Well, I already know most of the basic crouching techniques for small, common woodland animals, so why dont you teach me some techniques specific to some of the prey around here?" Blaze asked. She had experience living off of squirrels and rabbits while she was living on her own, so she knew how to hunt them, but what she didn't know was how to hunt some of the local wildlife. "Or you could teach me some basic battle skills so if I'm hunting and something attacks me I'm not powerless?"
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4823
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 12:38

Mara looked at Paladin and nodded. "I should let Tenebris and Mingra know she are going to be out of camp and they will be in charge for a while." Her gaze swept over the wolves as she searched for the two betas. "Now where have they gone?"

Ajax studied the small red wolf. "Well it appears that you have seen quite a bit of our local wildlife already." He stopped for a second thinking about where to start off teaching. Well how about I tell you a little bit about how we hunt in our groups for bigger animals then? Are you going to become a hunter or a warrior when you get older?" He asked rather curiously.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 3rd 2013, 12:44

"Ok! Group hunting sounds fun!" Blaze said. "And I'm not sure. I guess I'll be whatever the Alphas decide I should be, based on my skills of course. Would group hunting have been the skills that the other wolves used to attack the bear from the other sunrise?"
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4823
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar February 3rd 2013, 12:49

Mingra ate the pulp and almost instantly, her headache started leaving. Mingra saw Mara glancing around and decided to see what was up, "Hey. Looking for me? I was just with Nkri for some medicine for this headache." She barked, sitting herself next to Mara. "That bear tired me out."
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7138
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 12:50

Ajax let out a short laugh. "Hm, we'll... Not exactly. I don't think anyone really planned to be fighting a bear. Especially not one with cubs to protect. But it is what they used to bring the moose back to camp for food earlier that day." The large wolf sat down with his head help high. "It takes a lot of practice for all of them to bring down an animal like that. But the biggest thing is catching it by surprise if at all possible. However, there are those occasions where you couldn't catch an animal like that by surprise and in that case the hunting party usually splits into groups and surrounds the animal."

"The bear was a little exhausting. Paladin and I were going to go for a walk for a while. I need to stretch anyway. I need you and Tenebris to watch over the pack." Remembering that she still hadn't addressed how ridiculously stupid it was to try and attack a bear with cubs she had thought about bringing it up before she left, but instead she brushed the thought away and nodded to Mingra and she stood up preparing to leave the clearing.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar February 3rd 2013, 12:57

Mingra nodded, "Okay. Do hurry back. I'm worried that bear will come to us this time..." She said softly. Where did Tenebris go now? I need to tell him about Mara leaving... She wondered. Sticking her nose in the air, she went on a search to find her mate. He couldn't have gone far because she was just with him.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7138
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 3rd 2013, 13:02

Paladin stretched and padded over to his mate, plopping down next to
her. "Ready to go, love? I was thinking about going across the lake.
Recent patrols tell me it's frozen solid, and safe to walk across."
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 13:06

Mara dipped her head in good bye to Mingra as she stood up again and yawned. Once Mingra padded away she looked at Paladin affectionately. "Sure. I'll let you lead the way then."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 3rd 2013, 13:17

Nodding, Paladin followed behind his mate, awaiting to arrive. Finally, they did, and Paladin examined the frozen-over lake, sniffing it. "Looks safe," he said, drawing back. He nodded his mate forward as he began to pad slowly across the ice.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 13:31

Mara padded out onto the ice after him, holding her breath with each paw step. She was being unusually careful today as she examine the ice before taking each step. She stopped somewhere near the middle of the frozen lake, evening out her weight so the ice didn't crack. She looked over at Paladin then around the surrounding area of the lake. "So why here of all the places?" She questioned wanting to draw attention from how strange she was acting today.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 3rd 2013, 13:35

Paladin sat down and scanned the expanse of the ice. "I don't know. Just
seemed like a peaceful place to be," he said quietly. He noticed her
careful and wary expression. "What's wrong?" he added, trying to bore
into her expression.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 13:41

"Nothing is WRONG. I'm just not really used to walking on ice at all and honestly it seems dangerous." She raised her head high and evened out her posture now. Her reddish pelt was glistening in the sunlight and though it was still a little cold out, she didn't seem to mind. Mara loved the feeling of the breeze blowing through her pelt. It was a nice way to cool off.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 3rd 2013, 13:44

Surprised by his mate's strong defensiveness, he backed up. "Maybe we need to get you
off the ice," he said calmly, inching closer slowly. "Would you feel
safer above a more shallow part of the water?"
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 3rd 2013, 13:52

~ I'm so behind. Could someone fill me out on the details please? ~
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7098
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 15:44

~OOC: I have gone on to add all of the major events to happen in the pack since the RP started. If anything you feel is major that happened and I missed it please inform me. It must be relevant to the whole pack. Please don't put something like so-and-so became mates with other so-and-so. This should help us to keep major events in order. And you have missed nothing blaze. Most of the wolves are back in camp. Ajax is training blaze and the alphas are away. Betas are in charge.~

Mara looked back at Paladin realizing what she said sounded very different in her. "That's probably a good idea." She padded past him as her pelt brushed his.

Nati mumbled something indistinguishable through her tail. Her breathing was still rough but she didn't open her eyes or fight him. She was too engrossed in the warmth from his pelt. Her ears twitched every now and then as he buried her muzzle in her paws.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 3rd 2013, 16:14

(I'll pop in somewhere Razz)

Name: Diablo
Personality: A quiet male, coming off as antisocial and aggressive to most. He is a mysterious wolf that likes to keep his secrets, but knows his limits. Diablo is very observant and calculating, taking in the smallest of details. He is fiercely loyal to his pack to the point that he would sacrifice himself for his packmates, even the for lowest omegas. Towards strangers, however, Diablo is cold and hostile. His determination is known well throughout the pack. Without a direct order to stop, Diablo would chase down any wolf that threatens the safety of the pack. Those who get to know him a bit more don't see much change from the wolf they knew before, but towards friends, Diablo tends to act a bit gentler. Also, Diablo is extremely protective.
History: -
Picture:
Spoiler:
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4053
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 16:15

~Love the picture. Accepted~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 3rd 2013, 18:29

Paladin trotted after her until they were above shallower water. He laid down on the ice, looking at the vast expanse of frozen water. "What's making you so over-protective today, Mara? Have you felt any different lately or something?" he asked quietly, his eyes still fixed on the lake.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 18:39

"I'm not sure what it is. I'm just feeling strange lately." Mara shifted around on the ice uneasily. She didn't know what to think of all of the questions. She had tried, unsuccessfully it would seem, to hide what she thought might be happening. She wasn't sure if now was the right time to tell Paladin.

Ajax let out a short laugh. "Hm, we'll... Not exactly. I don't think anyone really planned to be fighting a bear. Especially not one with cubs to protect. But it is what they used to bring the moose back to camp for food earlier that day." The large wolf sat down with his head help high. "It takes a lot of practice for all of them to bring down an animal like that. But the biggest thing is catching it by surprise if at all possible. However, there are those occasions where you couldn't catch an animal like that by surprise and in that case the hunting party usually splits into groups and surrounds the animal."

Nati mumbled something indistinguishable through her tail. Her breathing was still rough but she didn't open her eyes or fight him. She was too engrossed in the warmth from his pelt. Her ears twitched every now and then as he buried her muzzle in her paws.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 3rd 2013, 19:38

Paladin frowned. "What is it, really?" he asked again softly. He somehow knew she was hiding some kind of thought, but he didn't know. He shuffled closer to her until their pelts touched.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 19:47

Mara looked at her mat, gaze even. "I think we'll be having pups soon." Her voice was soft and her gaze betraying a sense of uncertainty and confusion. "I don't know how t be a mother. And there's the pack to lead." She added.

Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool February 3rd 2013, 20:00

Name: Utau
Personality: Loud, Opinionated, she loves to play fight to practice for becing a warrior
History: Born to a member of the wolf mack (Acacia), her mother died not long after she went into training to become a Warrior for the pack.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6276
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 3rd 2013, 20:18

Paladin nodded slowly. "I was thinking something like that. But, Mara, if that is the truth, the omega and betas can help me lead. I'm not going to allow you to just give the pups to another mother. That wouldn't be right," he said fast but calmly. "A good leader should know what motherly love feels like. So is what my mother said," he added.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 20:23

~OOC:Utau is accepted.~

"I don't think I will have to give up either role. It's just that it is going to be very busy around here for a while. I will need your help more too. But how about we continue that walk now?" Her paws were starting to freeze from standing on the frozen lake too long anyway.

Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next