Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rockpetal's 100 Oneshots Challenge (#6, Names, Done) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rockpetal's 100 Oneshots Challenge (#6, Names, Done) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockpetal's 100 Oneshots Challenge (#6, Names, Done)

3 posters

Go down

Rockpetal's 100 Oneshots Challenge (#6, Names, Done) Empty Rockpetal's 100 Oneshots Challenge (#6, Names, Done)

Post by Roguestar January 20th 2013, 22:32

I think I have loads of ideas for the topics in my head. I'm ready, even if there are typos. Super Happy

The Cat With Strange Eyes:
We Meet and Part:
Forgotten Memories:
No Light:
Alone:

Topics Completed:

Last edited by Rogueblossom on June 2nd 2014, 14:48; edited 3 times in total
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18273
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Rockpetal's 100 Oneshots Challenge (#6, Names, Done) Empty Re: Rockpetal's 100 Oneshots Challenge (#6, Names, Done)

Post by Roguestar January 25th 2013, 22:35

#1-#5 Done

I'm on my way to the top, but I'll probably start 'Names,' tomorrow, which should be quick to finish since it is the weekend.

My Inspirations/Opinions (I'll start adding this to the top post, too):
  • The Cat With Strange Eyes - The Ancients (Inspiration); An evil cat seeking revenge (Opinion)
  • We Meet and Part - Loyalty and Love (Opinion)
  • Forgotten Memories - A story I was going to write, but changed it some and put it here (Inspiration); Something forever to be lost in StarClan, greed, and siblings (Opinion)
  • No Light - The End of the World (Inspiration); Light and Dark (Opinion)
  • Alone - One/Two rogue Clans, BloodClan, and The Funny Farm, partially.(Inspiration); Being alone in an enclosed area until you die can make one... Crazy in the end(Opinion)
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Rockpetal's 100 Oneshots Challenge (#6, Names, Done) Empty Re: Rockpetal's 100 Oneshots Challenge (#6, Names, Done)

Post by Frost January 25th 2013, 23:01

Wow, I'm impressed by your speed of writing, Rocky!
Quickwonder is a really unique name, I've never heard of it before.
I really liked the last story, Alone Very Happy
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25652
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway January 26th 2013, 08:58

Very cool names, Rocky Very Happy I'm wondering how you will apply them to the next theme, Names Cat Smile Ghostdeath sounds like the epitome of loneliness. You do these very fast so I don't think we'll have to wait long for the next one Smile Keep it up and post the next one soon Super Happy
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33826
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar January 26th 2013, 20:31

#6 Done!

@Phantom: Thanks! It was kinda hard to come up with her name, since I needed a name for a cat that's fast, but almost always distracted. I finally came up with Quickwonder.
Alone was also a bit hard to come up with because even I didn't know what would happen until I wrote it, even when I had an idea about what would happen next.

@Cheesestar: Double thanks! Names was kinda hard to come up with, due to the whole concept.
Also, you were right. It didn't take very long at all, only about a day or less! I have a lot of time on my hands on the weekends normally, and even on Monday through Thursday when I have soccer practice until 5:00, I still end up being able to write.

Anywho, I have added My Inspirations and/or Opinions to the top post, but I have to put Names here, due to it being cut short when I put it up there. So, here it is:

Names:
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 26th 2013, 21:41

That was... really tragic. The blood and everything :O
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25652
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down