Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Friday, June 17, 2011 News & Update Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Friday, June 17, 2011 News & Update Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday, June 17, 2011 News & Update

Go down

Friday, June 17, 2011 News & Update Empty Friday, June 17, 2011 News & Update

Post by Dragonclaw June 17th 2011, 11:34

Hello cats (and dogs + whale + ....mice),

As of June 17, there have been several updates to the site. All Clan Leaders have been given moderator status. Also, the WarriorPoints Shop has been updated.

A main issue I've been seeing is that users do not know how to make requests for WarriorPoints. A great way to purchase something is to directly contact me via private message. Or, you can simply create a topic in the WarriorPoints Shop and I will drop by and make the transaction. I have not made any transaction lately because the WP Shop was under editing.

Also, your Warrior Information has been reduced to Attack Power only. This was done to minimize complexity and confusion. Any points that were spent on other fields (such as Health, Food, etc.) were given back with a slight bonus.

A new forum has been added called the Junkyard (you can suggest a better title in the Site Suggestions). Users cannot post topics here as it is for old/un-used discussions. Moderators will be able to move topics in and out of the Junkyard.

Clan Giveaways: The sweepstakes will end next weekend!

Clan War: I will be hosting a Clan War RPG soon! Details coming - prizes will be awarded Thumbs Up
Better start building those muscles.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please don't hesitate to contact me!

- Dragonclaw
Administrator
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 8898
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down