Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Du Fyrn Skulblaka: An Inheritance RPG Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Du Fyrn Skulblaka: An Inheritance RPG Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Du Fyrn Skulblaka: An Inheritance RPG

+4
Nyx
Phoenixflare
Ren
Illusion
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Du Fyrn Skulblaka: An Inheritance RPG Empty Du Fyrn Skulblaka: An Inheritance RPG

Post by Illusion January 19th 2013, 19:11

Before the vile king Galabotorix and the mighty Eragon Shadeslayer, Alagaesia lived in peace and harmony. Elves think dragons as a normal animal, until a young elf killed a dragon as he would a tiger, And thus began Du Fyrn Skulblaka, or The Dragon War. Create your character, play as an elf or dragon, and find out how he/she/it will survive the war. Will you fight? Will you hide? Or will you seek the dwarves for protection? Join now!

RULES

*You are not super powerful
*No godmobbing
*No killing without permisson.
*Follow the official RPing rules
*Have Fun.

Form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race (elf or dragon?):[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Picture (Optional):[/b]

Name: Aiedail
Race (elf or dragon?): Elf
Appearance: Beautiful elven lady with midnight-black hair and elegant green eyes
Personality: Calm, not easily angered, patient, daring, won't back down from a fight.
Skills: Bow, sword, lance. Flexible, agile, and deadly. Great magical abilities.
Picture (Optional):
Spoiler:

Name: Inferno
Race (elf or dragon?): Dragon
Appearance: Fire-red dragon with bright scales and amber eyes
Personality: Fierce, proud, ambitious, and brave. Always ready for battles.
Skills: Fire. He is an exceptional fire-breather.
Picture (Optional):
Spoiler:
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9409
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Du Fyrn Skulblaka: An Inheritance RPG Empty Re: Du Fyrn Skulblaka: An Inheritance RPG

Post by Ren January 19th 2013, 19:51

Name: Pyro
Appearance: A white dragon with some pink on him
Personality: Ambitious, evil, quiet, calculating, wise,fair, clever, sneaky
Skills: Fire. He can form fireballs in his mouth and shoot them out, although it take a few minutes to form and re-create a fireball
Picture (Optional):
Spoiler:

Can Pyro be the 'leader' of the dragons?

Name: Caethiel (K-Thie-El)
Appearance: A beautiful, young, elegant-featured girl with blonde, long hair and gray eyes. Wears purple-lined armour
Personality: Caring, adventurous, curious, encouraging, fierce, charming, illusive
Skills: Bow and arrow above all, but is good at sword-fighting and dual-wielding daggers
Picture (Optional):
Spoiler:
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4407
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Du Fyrn Skulblaka: An Inheritance RPG Empty Re: Du Fyrn Skulblaka: An Inheritance RPG

Post by Phoenixflare January 19th 2013, 20:26

Name: Skyran (SKY-ruhn)
Appearance: Pure black dragon with red eyes
Personality: Wise, kind, self-centered, friendly, loyal, great flyier and fighter
Skills: Lightning and fire. He can shoot lightning from his claws and mouth and breathes fire from the mouth
Picture (optional):
Spoiler:

Name: Arowyn (ARROW-un)
Appearance: Slender elf with white hair and sharp black eyes. Wears black armor and carries a bow and arrows, dagger, and a sword called Arvindr
Personality: Sweet, kind, battle-hardy, friendly
Skills: Best weapon is the bow and arrow, but also very good with swords and daggers/knives, great fighter, and a great spellcaster, not many can beat her in shooting the bow and arrow
Picture (optional):
Spoiler:

~Dovewing, can Arowyn be the leader of the elves? Thanks!

Last edited by Blazespirit on January 19th 2013, 22:41; edited 1 time in total
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7087
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 19th 2013, 21:21

Name: Rowyn
Appearance: Tall, lean elf with chestnut brown hair streaked with starlight. She has brilliant green eyes, the color of emeralds, and there is always a scent of crushed pine needles around her.
Personality: Loves to sing, she is bright and has a way of putting others at ease. Cautious and wily, she has a great understanding of most things. Many respect her because of her wisdom and rank.
Skills: Her skill with the blade is stellar. Almost no one can best her, and she is also a master at magic, spells, etc. Simply proficient in the bow and arrow and hand-to-hand fighting.
Picture (Optional):
Spoiler:

*She likes use magic and give herself wings at times.

Name: Vervada
Appearance: Large, dark purple dragon; her scales can be mistaken for black, and her eyes match her scales. Her talons are razor sharp and a smooth, ivory color.
Personality: Fierce and vain. She takes pride in her beauty, and can be offended easily. She has a strong endurance and a good memory, wily and clever.
Skills: A brilliant flyer and fighter. She can keep breathing fire for about an hour if necessary.
Picture (Optional):
Spoiler:

Last edited by Brightstar on January 20th 2013, 09:54; edited 1 time in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar January 19th 2013, 21:26

Name: Shard
Appearance: Tall, beautiful, pale skinned elven lady with snowy hair and icy blue eyes. She's often seen in one of her blue dresses and wearing a silver crown with an icy blue gem.
Personality: Kind, gentle, and patient, Shard is the one to try to talk herself out of a fight, but if she isn't able to, she isn't afraid to fight.
Skills: Swords. Agile, light on her feet, flexible. One of the best when dealing with magic.
Picture (Optional):
Spoiler:

Name: Kione
Appearance: Tall, icy-silver dragon with crystal ice wings and a golden necklace around her neck.
Personality: Kind, gentle, but fierce, Kione can be good or bad. It depends on what side of hers that you're on. If your on her good side, she can be kind, loving, and sweet, but if you get on her bad side, then she's fierce, deadly, and not afraid to fight.
Skills: Ice. Instead of heat, her fire is as cold as ice and blue, and she can withstand extreme cold. She can also turn any liquid into ice at the touch if she wishes and bring a light snow to the area in summer. It can be as harsh as a blizzard in winter, but she doesn't make it that harsh.
Picture (Optional):
Spoiler:

~Can Shard be like a long lost princess or something? Like, she can be from a long forgotten royal Snow/Ice Elf family that lost reign of their kingdom long ago, due to some incident or another, but the crown is a family heirloom?~
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 19th 2013, 22:45

~Rockpetal, elves are short. And, they aren't the prettiest things in the world xD~
Name: Aislynn
Appearance: Beautiful young 17 year old elf with long, wavy red hair and green eyes that are like crystals... but green. She has a giant mace with spikes all over it and a steel shield equipped with her at all times.
Personality: sweet, fun, loving, but was raised by dwarfs, so she knows how to fight.
Skills: Amazing fighter with great speed.
Picture (Optional): Later
Other: Lives with her dwarf foster father, and goes into the city a lot to supply them with food and other needs. She has a few friends in the city (anyone want to be her best friend?)

Last edited by Rosethorn on January 20th 2013, 17:48; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 19th 2013, 22:49

Well... this is from the Inheritance cycle. The elves there aren't short. In fact, some are taller than humans! You DO know that... right?
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 19th 2013, 23:27

(Uh Rose, its kind of weird in the Inheritence stories. The elves are tall, really pretty, powerful, and they have enhanced phyiscal capabilites, such as running, jumping, strength, etc. Dragons are all wild, and they can't use magic voluntarily. It only comes to them at certain moments (like emotional or something) but it's extremely powerful.)
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 19th 2013, 23:30

~Oh yeah, Rose, can Arowyn be your sister? It's ok if you don't want to.~
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway January 20th 2013, 00:03

this sounds interesting, and i want to try RPing in this context, but please don't laugh at me if i make some embarrassing mistakes or anything >.<
and Brightstar, your dragon shares a name with Doveshine's dragon Razz Aiedail~
elves can be men, right? you're all females so i'm just wondering o.o i'll be a girl to be safe but i might change my gender if it's allowed ^-^;

Name: Mercedes
Appearance: Petite, with light blond hair and vines weaved between braids. has brown eyes and wears silver armour. armed with a bow and arrows. the bow can be pulled apart to form two blades (much like Pit, if you get my reference).
Personality: Gentle, more in the background than others, but is surprisingly fierce for such her demeanour.
Skills: Exceptional at long range, but is most skilled in melee fighting. Has good battle plans, though she often doesn't share them.
Picture (Optional): N/A

Name: Xenon
Appearance: Slender black dragon with small, shimmery scales that act as powerful armour. Has piercing yellow eyes. His tail has spikes on it.
Personality: Obedient, but only to those who have earned his trust. Otherwise, he is no different from a wild animal.
Skills: Camouflaging and in-flight fighting.
Picture (Optional): N/A
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 20th 2013, 00:10

Nice name for your elf, Chez. I don't think it has to be only females. I think there's male too. I don't know. : I
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 20th 2013, 07:46

Yeah, you can have males :DD I'm pretty sure, anyway. And to solve the dispute ringing earlier, this is a inheritance RPG >.< I'm pretty certain elves are tall, fair, elegant, and nature-bound creatures. Dragons would probably be... well, dragons Razz Big, scary, ambitious, that kind of thing.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4407
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 20th 2013, 09:59

Okay I changed my dragon's name. Razz

Man, did any of you guys actually read the books? xD Of course there can be guys. The elves are nicknamed 'the Fair Folk,' so of course they're not those stubby Santa Elf-like creatures.

If any of you read the books, tell me where I got the name Vervada for my dragon. (:<
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 20th 2013, 11:17

All of you are accepted! You may begin RPing!

Aiedail lay down her bow, planning to tackle an ox. She also took out her sword, just in case. Wandering outside Ellesmera, Aiedail saw an ox chewing on grass. Equipping her bow, she aimed it at the ox's heart. She shot the ox, and stabbed it with her sword.

Inferno stood outside, waiting for his sister. (That the young elf killed to cause the war :3) He had waited for three days now, and she still hasn't come. What if something happened to her? Inferno shook that thought out of his mind. The elves won''t cause any trouble, right?
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 20th 2013, 18:01

Blazespirit wrote:~Oh yeah, Rose, can Arowyn be your sister? It's ok if you don't want to.~
Aislynn lived with dwarfs and is an orphan... unless you want to be her long lost sister...
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 20th 2013, 20:56

~Mmmm... Sure. Dove, did you see my question? I don't mean to be rude.~

Arowyn wandered around in Ellesmera. THe city was a beautiful, place, the home of the elves. She breathed in the deep scent. The forst was lush and plentiful. Arowyn walked to the arena. She took out her bow and arrows. She aimed carefully and shot at the target. WHAM! She got a perfect bull's-eye.

Skyran clambered through the dense forest. There, he saw Inferno. He walked over there. "Hey Inferno. Waitng for your sister?" He asked.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 20th 2013, 21:05

~Er..sure, but I thought there was an elf king at that time...And Islanzadi.~
~And one note, dragons were supposed to communicate by mind~

Inferno nodded at Skyran. Yes. It had almost been three days. Surely the elves hadn't done anything to her? He said painfully. But then, there's already plenty of meat in Ellesmera. He thought to himself. She will be back, Adurna (LOL I decided to make upa name)will be back.
Aiedail carried the ox, and met up with Arowyn. "Atra esterni ono thelduin," She said respectfully. "How's it going, Arowyn-elda? I see you're getting better at the bow!"
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 20th 2013, 21:14

~Oh, right. My bad. Sorry. Sweat

Skyran shrugged. Your sister is a strong one. Surely she could survive some elves. Skyran said, trying to comfort Inferno. She will be back.

Arowyn turned around. She saw Aiedail standing behind her. "Atra gulia un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise skoliro fra rauthr," She said. "Thank you. I've bee practicing. Nice ox, Aiedail-elda."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 20th 2013, 22:50

Inferno, are you still standing here? It must've been three days already, Vervada said in surprise. The dragon's dark purple scales glittered with a dark, liquid brilliance, the forest leaves casting a dappled pattern of shadows on her back as she landed in front of the other two dragons. Spotting Skyran, Vervada nodded a greeting, Good morning.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 20th 2013, 23:01

Skyran turned around. Good morning Vervada. I found Inferno standing here just now. He's really worried about Adurna.He said.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion February 1st 2013, 12:41

Inferno couldn't stand it anymore. I'm going to look for Adurna, he announced, and flew off. Ellesmera. Where was it again? Just in time, Inferno spotted a city with elves. There! Then, Inferno tried to reach Adurna. Where are you, Adurna? He called with his mind. Nothing. At this point, he started to worry.

"Thanks." Said Aiedail, and she went deeper into Ellesmera. But then, she spotted a large red birdlike thing circling overhead. A dragon! What's it doing here? With that, Aiedail ran back to the spot where she met Arowyn. "Dragon." She muttered. "What could this mean, Arowyn-elda?"
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 1st 2013, 16:07

Name- Soulblaze
Gender- Male
Race- (Elf or dragon)- Dragon
Appearance- A dark blue dragon with red blue wings green eyes adn black horns/spikes also has black flame on tail tip
Personality- Is always friden;y
Skills- Everything
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4618
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 1st 2013, 16:07

Name- Soulblaze
Gender- Male
Race- (Elf or dragon)- Dragon
Appearance- A dark blue dragon with red blue wings green eyes adn black horns/spikes also has black flame on tail tip
Personality- Is always friden;y
Skills- Everything
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4618
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion February 1st 2013, 18:50

Accepted! Wink

~The battle could start any moment now. And I'm gonna make a sequel, so you can make your character die at the end so that you can make a new one, or survive and play it.~

Inferno circled overhead. He searched all of Ellesmera, but there was no sign of his beloved sister. But he came across a young elf somewhere in Du Weldenvarden, with the elegant sky-blue and silver dragon in front of him, dead. Adurna! Angrily, Inferno swooped down and clawed the (Random made up) elf's throat out. Carrying Adurna's small and lifeless body, he flew back to his home to warn the others. This could be a danger to all the dragons in Alagaesia!
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 1st 2013, 19:25

~I'll just pop up then xD I don't know how to do that casually~

Mercedes, who was cleaning her knives nearby, heard some quiet talking. Stepping slowly out from under a cover of vines, she spotted Aiedail and Arowyn. Did she just say something about a dragon? she though curiously. She didn't know the two well, but she approached them. "Hello. I couldn't help but hear something about a dragon..?" she asked cautiously.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum