Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Survival - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Survival - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival

+2
Ren
Illusion
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Survival - Page 2 Empty Survival

Post by Illusion January 15th 2013, 20:09

First topic message reminder :

For a long time, Kittypets have lived peacefully with their Twoleg owners. But that peace didn't last long, for a gang of rogues accused them of stealing from their territory. It appeared that some Kittypets had found a box of chicken drunsticks and ate them. Now, as the gang attack the houses one by one, Kittypets are disappearing by the days. Fortunately, they have found the gang's weakness. Now it is either team up, or suffer the unspeakable fate of facing the gang alone. Play as a gang member or a kittypet.

RULES:

*Kittypets can't have a warrior name, unless it is Sunshine or Snowfall.
*There can only be 7 gang members
*There should be more kittypets than rogues. Try to make a Kittypet, please!
*Follow the RPing rules, and have fun!

Gang ranks:
Leader
Second-in-command
Fighter

Gang members available: NO MORE GANG MEMBERS ALLOWED

Kittypet house locations:
Sunnyville (3)
Dump Avenue (0)
Park Road (2)
Sunny Drive (0)
Farm Hill (2)

Gang member form:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]

Kittypet form:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]House Location:[/b]

My Charries:

Name: Persephone
Appearance: Pretty cream-coloured she-cat with white paws, white tabby stripes, white chest, and sweet amber eyes. Wears a necklace with a glowing charm.
Personality: Sweet, loving, kind, and timid.
House Location: Sunnyville

Name: Brute
Appearance: Powerful dark brown tabby tom with menacing amber eyes and black paws and tail-tip. Many times bigger than normal cats.
Personality: Mean, menacing, and kills to solve problems. The gang chose him as leader because of fear.

Name: Maria
Appearance: Charming silver tabby with glittering fur and white paws, chest, and underbelly. Beautiful aqua eyes and lean-built body. Wears a shimmering pearl collar.
Personality: Loving, like her neighbor Persephone.
House Location: Sunnyville

Name: Scarlet
Appearance: Scary red tabby she-cat with evil red eyes and bloodstained claws.
Personality: Mean, evil, ambitious, and cold-hearted. Loyal only to Brute. (and has a strange feeling towards him Survival - Page 2 1818838577 )

Last edited by Doveshine on January 16th 2013, 20:00; edited 7 times in total
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9410
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Survival - Page 2 Empty Re: Survival

Post by Phoenixflare January 17th 2013, 22:18

Flash left Park Road and traveled along the sidewalk. She saw Jade sitting on a fence. Flash padded over. "Hey Jade!" She called.

Venom looked down. "Hey Chrome. Nice pigeon you got there," she purred.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7088
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 17th 2013, 22:33

Jade pricked up her head and peered over the fence. To her surprise, she saw Flash glaring at her. She swallowed her mouse and balanced herself on the fence. "Hey!" she echoed. "Come on over the fence." She jumped off and waited for the kittypet to jump over.

Chrome purred and dropped the warm creature. "Glad you noticed," he nickered. "You can have some if you want." He dug in the creature and gnawed on it's wing bones. This was a big, fat, muscular pigeon, so this was one of the best meals Chrome has had. He greedily picked off the meat and gestured to Venom to try some. He stepped away to offer the rest to her.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4408
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 17th 2013, 22:42

Flash leaped onto the fence. "How's your day going?" she asked. "I was just over at Park Road with Maria and Persephone."

Venom purred. "Thanks," She tore of a wing and blinked surprisingly. "This is the best pigeon I've had in moons!"
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 17th 2013, 22:48

Jade licked her paw thoughtfully. "Nothing, really," she echoed. "Just been catching some rats around here. I'm pretty bored. I would go over to Park Road or something, but I just didn't go." She padded over to Flash and began grooming her friendlily.

Chrome's eyes gleamed with pride as he heard the words flow from her mouth. "Thank you. This one caught my eye from the whole flock. No way I would have lost this baby," he boasted. He watched her tear the wing apart and sat up more proudly.

(Hey, do you want Venom to like Chrome? ^^ They could be mates or like each other)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 17th 2013, 23:29

~^^ I'm fine with that!

Flash nodded. "Yeah, it was pretty boring over at Park Road, too. Zeus just glared at everybody while Jasper talked and talked with Maria and Persephone. It got too boring so I left," Flash mewed.

Venom smiled. "Do you want to try some of this ham? Not as good as the pigeon but better than nothing," she mewed.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 18th 2013, 12:33

Jade nodded and continued grooming her friend. She shivered as a wind blew over the hills. "That sounds bad. How about we just go and hunt some mice around here? My folk wouldn't mind. The more these rats are gone, the happier they are," she purred. She finished grooming her friend's back and gave it a final look, looking at her work for a second. She backed up and stepped in front of her friend, tilting her head to wait for an answer.

Chrome pushed aside the bones of the pigeon and took a gulp of ham. "Mmmmm," he said without realizing it. He looked at Venom. He was acting very strange today. That's funny.... everytime I'm around Venom I'm more nice, he realized with a jolt. He flicked his eye at Venom. "Want to go hunt? That flock I was after had other good pigeons. We could boast about it to the others," he said, ruffling his chest furs.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 18th 2013, 14:59

Flash purred. "I'd love to! That's more fun than watching cats talk." Flash leaped off the fence. "Show me the way," she mewed.

Venom nodded. "That sounds great!" She leaped off the trashcan. "Lead the way."
ON the way, she kept thinking, I feel different around Chrome, but why?
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 18th 2013, 19:12

Jade pounced over after her. She ruffled her fur as the wind's harsh hand pressed palm-down on her icy fur. She bounded over into the barn. "Usually the mice hide in here," she purred. Her eyes met a mouse that was sneaking an unfortunate bread crumb into it's wide cheeks. She pounced on it and dug her claws in, sitting up with her catch in her jaws. She smiled through her teeth.

Chrome lead Venom to a flock of pigeons grooming themselves up on the ground. They were all meaty and tender-looking. Chrome silently slashed one, and it fell into a cold heap. The other pigeons, oblivious to what had just happened, continue to flutter around on the ground. Chrome dragged the limp body over to Venom, and guarded it. "Your turn," he purred with a grin.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 18th 2013, 19:45

Raven headed back more slowly. She was burdened with a vole and a sparrow. The bird was rather small, but she'd been lucky considering how the kittypets had been stealing their prey. As she passed Park Road, Raven caught the scent of cat, and a low growl rumbled in her throat. Shooting the Twoleg nests a dark look, the sleek black she-cat quickened her pace and ducked under the hedges.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 18th 2013, 23:17

Flash purred. "Great!" She mewed exitedly. She pricked her ears. A mouse was scittering across the ground looking for crumbs. She insctintively dropped into a hunter's crouch and stalked towards the mouse. She pounced and caught the mouse in her claws. The mouse squeeked in terror and tried to run but she killed it with a killing bite. She padded proudly back to Jade.

Venom gazed at a plump pigeon seperated from the rest of the birds. She crouched and crept forward. She pounced high and extended her claws. The pigeon cawed and tried to fly awa but Venom landed squarely in it. She bit it at the neck and it hung limp in her jaws. She padded back to Chrome. "How's that?" She purred.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 26th 2013, 09:13

Name- Tinsel
Age- 21 moons
Appearance-
Survival - Page 2 Images10
gender- Male=[/b]
Personality- Loavable, friendly, and does whats right also very adventerous
rank- Kittypet
Location- Next to Kassie, 58879 Hawkeye Dr.

Name- Kassie (CASS-e)
Age- 18 moons
Appearance-Survival - Page 2 Images11
Gender- Female
Peronality- Self-centered, sometimes mean, and the same as Tinsel, not always lovable
Rank- Kittypet
Location- 58876 Hawkeye DR. In the avenue next to Tinsel.

Last edited by Bramblesky on January 29th 2013, 20:21; edited 1 time in total
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4619
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 27th 2013, 16:50

Um...You have to say the actual house location, or I'm putting you in Dump Avenue Bite
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9410
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 29th 2013, 20:19

~Sorry :<~ Meanie