Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED)

+8
Illusion
Legendflower
Lilacstar
Phoenixflare
Caraway
Nyx
Ren
Redstar
12 posters

Go down

Do you like this cat?

Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED) Vote_lcap47%Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED) Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED) Vote_lcap40%Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED) Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]
Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED) Vote_lcap13%Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED) Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED) Vote_lcap0%Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED) Vote_lcap0%Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED) Empty Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED)

Post by Redstar January 14th 2013, 19:36

Do you like Bluestar? Tell me Very Happy The your vote can be cancelled so when the poll changed, you may change your vote. Wink

Last edited by Rosethorn on March 21st 2013, 11:31; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10214
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED) Empty Re: Rosethorn's Debates! (CLOSED)

Post by Ren January 14th 2013, 19:45

I deeply respect Bluestar, myself. She has solved disputes many time and listens carefully. Sometimes, like in Fire and Ice, she can be unmindful and doesn't believe or doesn't take things in consideration. Such as when she didn't believe Fireheart at all when he was trying to say that Tigerclaw might have murdered Redtail. But usually at gatherings and such she likes to solve disputes and thinks quickly. I admire the fact she is wise and thinks about her decisions. Another one of her flaws, though, are the fact she puts a bit too much trust into something like she did in Fireheart. I mean, she trusted him without doubt. But she is one of my favorite characters, so I put the top choice Very Happy
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4409
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 14th 2013, 19:45

Overall I think Bluestar was a great warrior and leader. ^-^ She did go crazy in the head after awhile, but she was brave and loyal to ThunderClan even at the very last moment of her life. She sacrificed everything to become leader and save her Clan from Thistleclaw's rule. It must have been hard for her to bear all that responsibility for her Clan, through the leaf-bare when her Clan was really weak.

Bluestar must've doubted Goosefeather's convictions that she was going to have a great destiny, but she still went on. I'm actually not surprised she went kind of insane near the end of her life. She lost a lot: her mother at a very young age, her sister after they'd just become warriors for a few moons, her kits, and essentially her mate, Oakheart, because they never got to talk to talk to each other again.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway January 14th 2013, 20:11

i liked her at first, because female leaders are always my bias xD

i got kind of impatient with her afterwards though, since she was sometimes unfair. the one part that really annoyed me was when she found out that Tigerclaw was a traitor, and then just lazily announced the new deputy and went into hiding, neglecting her Clan even when she knew Tigerclaw was still out there.

i do respect her for the various sacrifices she made for ThunderClan, though.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33808
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 14th 2013, 20:23

Bluestar's ok. But it took her forever to find out Tigerclaw (star) was the traitor. She then became, well, weird and then started calling everybody in her clan traitors.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7089
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 14th 2013, 20:25

I really admire Bluestar for all the sacrifices she made for Thunderclan, and how even when she left sad and down, she found away to put all the negative energy into working for her clan.
She was really brave for giving up her kits to save her clan. It was an eye for an eye; give up her kits, and watch them never know their real mother, or keep her kits, and watched them get killed in endless battles. She was brave and courageous in her early life. ^-^

But I began to get really annoyed when she broke down; I mean sure, she had found out her deputy had betrayed her, but she had ignored the signs. She can't blame it all on Starclan when she had ignored the signs. >.>

But when she jumped into the gorge, I really admired her, because even when she was lost, Bluestar would always put her clan first. :3
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5686
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 15th 2013, 00:02

I agree with Viper. Very Happy Bluestar was kind of annoying when she became that 'eccentric, old cat' of a leader, but she was there at the end to save Thunderclan and Fireheart! and she was a pretty good warrior before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower January 15th 2013, 00:29

BLUESTAR IS AWESOME. Sure she was depressed, but who wouldn't be? I mean look at her whole life...
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5723
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 15th 2013, 18:59

Bluestar wasn't that good in the last days of her life, but she was a fair leader and lead the clan well. Say, I think she's better than Firestar!
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9411
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 15th 2013, 22:55

Pfft, Firestar was like, "the perfect leader and main character that everyone loves at first but gradually becomes annoying" kind of cat. Razz He always seemed to make the best decisions and never went wrong. Sure, he did take back the clearing he gave ShadowClan, but that was because of Ivypool.

Bluestar and Crookedstar are one of the best leaders. Very Happy I noticed a trend in the Warriors super editions books, that the main characters' mothers' names ended with -flower. Moonflower (Bluestar's mother), Rainflower (Crookedstar's mother), and Brightflower (Yellowfang's mother).
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2013, 17:20

Whoa I didn't notice that before Brightstar! That's cool! (:

Bluestar was one of my favorite leaders! What you all say about the period while she was crazy, I agree. Seeing what she went through, who wouldn't be marked for the rest of their lives? :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirwavrenstar January 22nd 2013, 08:54

Fore some reason Bluestar reminded me of the Spider from the animated movie, Chalet's Web. Bluestar is among my favorite cat's, though.
Sirwavrenstar
Sirwavrenstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Roman Triarii
WarriorPoints : 4192
Male Posts : 23

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Petalpaw March 21st 2013, 03:36

Bluestar is one of my favorite leader through the warriors series, or at least as far as I've readen yet. (I'm only in A new prophecy so I don't have that much experience with the newer leaders.)
I like and respect Bluestar, because I honestly think she was one of the best leaders so far. She was strong and determinded, and always wanted the best for her Clan. I think one of her only weaknesess was her trust in Tigerclaw.
Unlike Firestar, Bluestar wasn't afraid of being offensive and fight if needed, but she still took her time to make up her mind whenever a fight was the right decision or not.
She was also very fair. If someone broke a rule, she would punish them, but not more than necressary.
She had great ambitions for her Clan, but in the good way and we already saw that she was ready to give up what she loved for the best of her Clan, when she let Oakheart take her kits to RiverClan - Yet she wasn't coldhearted, as we also know that she was thiking about them every single day.

But as I said, her trust in Tigerclaw was her greatest weakness, as he discovery of his illoyality drove her into anxiety - fearing something alike would happen again.
Petalpaw
Petalpaw
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4403
Female Posts : 16

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by blueeye March 21st 2013, 05:55

I loved Bluestar she respected her clan and they respected her. She did was was needed all the time even through it may have some consequences. All the sacrifices she made for Thunderclan is really amazing. A loyal warrior indeed, and she really deserved to be leader.
I like her courage as well, she was a brave warrior and so far the best leader ever.
Firestar is maybe the worst leader in my eyes, (Have only read A new prophecy so far ). He is to open and don't punish cats if they've done something wrong. Bluestar should have kept him as a warrior and let another cat be deputy instead of Firestar, that was maybe her biggest fail, same with the time where she began her disloyality to both her clan AND Starclan.
blueeye
blueeye
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4684
Male Posts : 24

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by StarGazer March 25th 2013, 21:27

Crying bluestar has suffered soooooo much! first her mother, then her relationship between oakheart, then snowfur Crying , then the lost of her kits(mosskit expetially), her can/yellowfang dering the fire. at least her kits for gave her.
StarGazer
StarGazer
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan medicin cat
WarriorPoints : 7170
Female Posts : 273

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down