Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Tribe of Flashing Wings - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Tribe of Flashing Wings - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of Flashing Wings

+4
Lightclaw
Phoenixflare
Redstar
Bramblesky
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tribe of Flashing Wings - Page 3 Empty Tribe of Flashing Wings

Post by Bramblesky January 14th 2013, 19:15

First topic message reminder :

This is the Tribe of Flashing Wings, feel free to join anytime, i will be the leader of this Tribe and i will pick the deputy when we start roleplaying. And i will accept you, then you can start!

Please fill out the form below to join in:

Name-
Description-
Personality-
Rank-
Crush-
Mate-
Kits-
Other-

Mine!
Name- Hawk (Hawk of Flashing Wings)
Description- Brown tabby, with black stripes and handsome blue eyes- Lean, strong, handsome voice, and has long curved claws.
Personality- Friendly, handsome,mature, playful at times, and protective.
Rank- Tribe leader
Crush- Panther
Mate- N/A
Kits-N/A
Other- N/A

Tribe of Flashing Wings - Page 3 Brambl10

Name-Crow of black feathers (Crow)
Description
Tribe of Flashing Wings - Page 3 Crow10
Personality- Fun, loyal, brave, and does whats right
Rank- Prey-hunter
Mate- N/A
Crush- Flash
Kits-N/A
Other-N/A

Last edited by Bramblesky on January 28th 2013, 19:32; edited 4 times in total
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4618
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Tribe of Flashing Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: Tribe of Flashing Wings

Post by Lightclaw January 27th 2013, 16:27

Shadow looked at his sister with pride in his eyes. "What're you waiting for, Panther? Do you not wish to be second in command?" The large tom inquired this slowly, reluctantly. He really wanted his sister to take the position, but he'd love her all the same if she chose not to.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13697
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 27th 2013, 17:28

Panther flinched in surprise, her muscles tensing at the gasps of surprise and shock that echoed around her. That was what she feared most, public disapproval. The black she-cat's ears flattened instinctively, at she glanced at Shadow for support. Do I want the position? she asked herself. Can I do it? Would I succeed? She stared at her paws, and then made her decision.

"I did not want to be second-in-command, that's true." Panther surprised herself with her steady and carrying tone of voice. "Nor did I expect to be chosen. I think my brother, Shadow, would make a better one than I," she flashed him a faint smile, "but doesn't the Tribe of Soaring Hunting know best? We have to keep our faith in them, to trust them to make the best decisions for us. I will take the position of second-in-command if you wish it, and I will try my hardest to live up to the expectations." She forced herself to remain steady, chin high and defiant.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 27th 2013, 17:34

Flash hesitated then shouted out, "Panther, Panther!" She smiled. Panther didn't want to be second-in-command, but she would make a great one.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7087
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 27th 2013, 18:04

Shadow dipped his broad head to his sister, a rare gesture for the mighty tom. Eyes warm, he purred and joined the yowling. His booming voice was by far one of the loudest and full of pride. "Panther! panther! panther!!" He bellowed with great cheer. It had surprised the thickly muscled tom that he'd been the one whom was expected to be second in command. Of course he liked to feel powerful and was often the one giving commands when Hawk wasn't, but it was only something he'd been obligated to do. Panther would be great. No Teibe could ever ask for a better cat than she in Shadow's eyes. He loved his sister dearly and would be the one who would celebrate it long after the ceremony.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13697
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 28th 2013, 19:09

Hawk bounded off the rock and bounded up to Panther. Hawk looked up and her slightly. Hawk was always smaller then every cat but was very strong. "I know you'll be a good deputy," Hawk smile and pressed his muzzle against her cheek. Hawk had to stretch his neck up and stand on tip-toe.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4618
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 28th 2013, 22:42

Night gave the newly pronounced second-in-command a mildly reassuring nod as she sat away from the confines of the grouping cats waiting to give their congratulations and blessings. Her tail was tucked neatly over her glossy brindle coat as she sat patiently looking around for something to do.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433498
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content