Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Iceclaw Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Iceclaw Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iceclaw

5 posters

Go down

Iceclaw Empty Iceclaw

Post by Iceclaw January 6th 2013, 06:12

Cat Name: Iceclaw.
Favorite Warriors Characters: Hard to favorite...
Appearance: a small grey tabby with greenish eyes, kinda sleek.
Personality: Serious, sometimes jolly, can act cold to cats she dont like.
Special Traits: Very fast, a good dodger.
Weaknesses: Gets reckless immediately when a cat she trusts is in danger, making her get in danger too.
Family: If they dont need to be in forum: Father: Sol, a strong rogue tom.
Mother: Flurry, a beautiful kittypet she.
Siblings: Sparrow, her younger brother,
Violet, Her older sister
and Snowy, her second older sister. If they have to be on forum: nobody yet.
History/Origins: One day a female named Flurry gave birth to four kits, Violet, Snowy, Ice and Sparrow. These kits got along very well and played alot everyday, but one day, there wasn't room for them anymore in the little house, and they were planned to be adopted away. First one to get a new home was Snowy, after that Violet got a home, then Sparrow, But Ice was never choosed by anyone. Still the twolegs didnt want to raise another cat, so Ice was abandoned, the young cat had no idea what happened, all her siblings had suddenly vanished, and then she was locked outside and was never let in again. After a while the young she-cat thought: "Nobody wants me, im all alone..." After that she started hunting on her own, catching rats and mice around in the Big city, after a while she wandered far away, to the Eternal forest, which she made her new home, she also gave herself a new name, Iceclaw.

I hope this story is acceptable.

Last edited by Iceclaw on January 9th 2013, 08:52; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Messy -,-)
Iceclaw
Iceclaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Mousechaseous Fastus
WarriorPoints : 4180
Female Posts : 4

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Iceclaw Empty Re: Iceclaw

Post by Frost January 6th 2013, 08:18

We ought to be best friends!! I joined this site as Iceclaw too but changed my username when I became the Dark Forest leader. The age should be in moons instead of years, like the Warriors series. Hard to earn trust isn't a special trait, more of a personality. Family doesn't have to be part of the forum.

Is Iceclaw part of a Clan?
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25635
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 6th 2013, 11:12

Iceclaw, I do like it, but you should space it out and such for more organization, or even better color-code it Very Happy Trust me, it makes it really easier. And also on here instead of years, we do moons. A 'moon' is a month, if you didn't know. 12 months is more of an apprentice age, so you may want around.......... a mid-20 moon cat? Also, special traits are more of....... 'fast, swift, swimmer, runner, dodger' kind of thing, 'hard to earn trust' would be personality, like Phantom stated. Other than that, it's a really good start! Also, if you go on the main strip of WCF sections at the top of every WCF page, look at the groups section. There, you can select your clan you hope to be accepted by the leader. You may also want to add, I don't know, maybe decoration? Here, these are really good examples from some others:

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t273-brightstar-banner-thing-added
- Brightstar

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t2341-dawnstorm-up-to-date
- Dawnstorm

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t1909-windystorm
- Windystorm

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t1259-snowlily
- Snowlily

Theres A LOT of other long and pretty ones, but I couldn't post everyone's sheet on here lol. Check those out if you want to get a better idea. If you don't know how to add spoilers, colors, underline, bold, whatever, you can ask for it in the help section or in this topic, since everyone will probably view your sheet. Smile
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4410
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 6th 2013, 17:06

That's pretty good for a start. Though I agree with Dawnstorm and Phantom. Moons are months, like Dawnstorm said. That's a really good hisory.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7090
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway January 6th 2013, 18:51

It's very developed for the first draft Very Happy Everyone else mostly starts with a few and branches off later but you covered almost everything in the first shot Razz

I would rephrase your weakness. It doesn't seem to make much sense, but I think you were going for something along the lines of "Gets reckless immediately when she finds out someone she trusts is in danger."
I think you should start a new line for every family member, just to make it more appealing to read. Large chunks of writing look like a textbook xD
Also, add some pictures Very Happy I know Brightstar can find really nice ones ^-^
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33809
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceclaw January 7th 2013, 07:33

I know im messy and dang it, i wrote it in years...i forgot that i should use months, well, thanks for correcting me.
I'll change it a little.
Im not in a clan yet.
Brightstar is good at getting pictures, but that doesnt say i am...I freakingly fear copyright...

and yeah, in my characters eyes, trusting everybody is a weakness, make a character, be a character. (Sorry for being so weird...)
Iceclaw
Iceclaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Mousechaseous Fastus
WarriorPoints : 4180
Female Posts : 4

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content