Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Araluen Rangers Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Araluen Rangers Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Araluen Rangers

5 posters

Go down

Araluen Rangers Empty Araluen Rangers

Post by Sunbeam December 5th 2012, 05:20

Tell me if I spelled it wrong. Razz
This is a roleplay about rangers. The rangers have a leader, a second-in-command, warriors, and spies. Spies find out information, warriors fight (Duh), and the second in command helps the leader. Standard ranger equipment includes: A Bow, a first aid kit, a cooking kit, an arrow maker, and a northseeker. (Compass). Rangers also tend to carry knives. They are currently getting ready to attack a group of bandits.

My characters:
Name: Caleb
Description: A tall and skinny man in the late 20's. He is an expert at strategy.
Weapons: He uses a long bow with a ninety pound draw weight and the standard ranger knives. He is a master with the bow, disputedly the best bowman in the ranger corps.
Strengths: He is a master at stealth and deciet, like all rangers, but is particularly good with the bow.
Others: Nope

Form:
Name:
Description:
Weapons:
Strengths:
Others:

Last edited by Sunbeam on December 5th 2012, 20:54; edited 1 time in total
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9659
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Araluen Rangers Empty Re: Araluen Rangers

Post by Frost December 5th 2012, 06:12

You probably spelled it wrong. It looks wrong to me :3

Name: Will Treaty
Description: Wiry, agile and small for his age. Has brown hair and eyes.
Weapons: Longbow, throwing knife, saxe knife
Strengths: Will has many of the skills necessary to be a Ranger, and he is exceptionally skilled at the job. He is one of their best operatives. Sneaking around without being seen, and climbing trees and walls
Others: His Ranger Horse is named Tug.

(How original.)
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25632
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 5th 2012, 16:15

~Since when did Rangers have warriors and spies? o.O And arrow makers? The standard weapons are actually a longbow, saxe knife, and throwing knife. Oh, and it's spelled Araluen.~

Name: Gilan
Description: Lean, strong, with an average height. He has brown hair and gray eyes.
Weapons: Standard, but grew up knowing how to wield a sword
Strengths: Is a master at the sword along with the standard Ranger weapons. An abnormal circumstance, and only acceptable because his father was a knight and trained him in the art of the sword before Gilan chosen to become a Ranger. He is particularly good at sneaking around, known as the master of unseen movement. Regular Ranger-standard skilled at the bow and climbing.
Others: His Ranger horse is named Blaze.

(I'm so creative, aren't I? 8D)
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 5th 2012, 20:56

~I just made up the warrior and spies part. In the lost stories Halt has an arrow maker. It helped attach the arrow head and fletching. Smile
Accepted! we can start roleplaying when more people join. I should name my character Crowley. Razz~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 5th 2012, 23:40

~Is this a book or something? XD Well anyway if I mess this up I'm so sorry! Razz~

Name: Natalie
Description: Beautiful slim, young girl about 15 with somewhat messy, curly hair that sits just past her shoulders. She has piercing ice blue eyes and somewhat pale dainty skin. Her hair is a very dark brown, almost black and she is very skinny.
Spoiler:
Weapons: Standard weapons, amazing at long ranged weapons.
Strengths: Natalie is incredible at stealth. She is almost silent whenever she is just normally walking and whenever she is trying to be stealthy it is almost impossible to hear her. Natalie is also very good at the bow and arrow and she almost never misses a target. She is very swift and in tight situations knows how to climb trees and jump from the tree tops in a dangerous situation.
Others: Her ranger horse is named Breeze :3
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7816
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 6th 2012, 00:26

~ So em.. do we start? ~

Will was once again, scaling the walls of Redmount Castle. He was dressed in his normal clothes, instead of the Ranger's Cloak, and had a small bag slung over his shoulder. His hands were quick and fast as he ascended the tower rapidly, reaching his destination - The Kitchen. From the window, he could see food displayed on the tabletop neatly, emitting a strong aroma which made his mouth water.

There was no one in the kitchen, the staff were all on their way delivering food to the dining hall in preparation for a banquet tonight. He stealthily crept inside, nimble hands grabbing whatever was in sight - cake, cookies, donuts - and stuffing them into his bag. With a big smile plastered on his face, he made his way down the tower, through the forest, and back to the Ranger's cottage.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 6th 2012, 02:19

~Sure. Very Happy~
Caleb sat in the shadows of Will's cottage. He had wanted to visit Will, but had found Will had gone out. I'll hide and give a surprise. he thought gleefully to himself. He hid his horse (Cropper XD.) in the trees behind the cabin and clambered up a tree. He wrapped his cloak around him and sat dead still.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 6th 2012, 03:14

~ Lol, how do you hide a horse? Razz ~

Will traveled back to his cottage by foot; Tug was resting near the door, with a bucket of apples which he had left behind as a treat. The moment he was back, he checked the bucket. It was empty. "You could have left one for me!" Will said with a grin, ruffling the mane of his horse. He took great care of his Ranger horse everyday and was pleased that Tug's coat clean and glossy.

The young boy however sensed something not quite the same around him. His eyes darted around but he still could not see anything. Seeing nothing does not mean there isn't anything, his mentor, Halt had taught him. He crossed him arms and said aloud," I know you're there Caleb."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 6th 2012, 03:57

~Stick it behind bushes, etc. Razz~
Caleb fired an arrow that hit a couple feet away from Will. He jumped off the tree branch. "Good job spotting me. But an enemy wouldn't have waited until you noticed him. " He started towards the cabin. "I meed to talk with you. Come on inside."
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 6th 2012, 04:42

Will didn't flinch. He knew Caleb too well. They trained together as apprentices and were good friends (right? Razz) Noting the serious glint in the Ranger's eyes, he nodded and entered his cottage.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 6th 2012, 17:42

Name: Cassia Storm (known as Storm)
Description: A pretty, tall, thin girl with tan skin, shaggy brown hair, and gray-blue eyes.
Weapons: whip, knives, and bow and arrows.
Strengths: Very good with a whip. She is best with things like aim and such though. Best knife thrower around.
Others: Has a horse named Lightning for his speed and an Alaskan Malamute named Wolf for his wolfy features.
Pics:
Wolf:

Lightning:

Storm:
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13697
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 6th 2012, 19:43

Accepted!
When they got inside, Caleb looked at Will. "We have reports coming in of a band of bandits that kill their targets. The local ranger was severely injured in the only attack that failed. None of the targets are left alive. I'm gathering a group of Rangers to find and attack this band. The ranger that was injured said that their was about 20 of them. And they had archers. The Baron of that fief wants them taken out imediatly. Gilan, Cassia,Natalie, and I are going. Will you come with us?"
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content