Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Sparkflame's Kit Challenge Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Sparkflame's Kit Challenge Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparkflame's Kit Challenge

4 posters

Go down

Sparkflame's Kit Challenge Empty Sparkflame's Kit Challenge

Post by Shimmerpaw November 25th 2012, 19:07

This is my KIt Challenge Entry, so, Enjoy!

Day one:

My mother was howling with pain, and my father walked in. The medicine cat was hovering by the end of my mother’s body. Then, I emerged. When the medicine cat nipped my sack, I gasped in my first breath of fresh air through my own lungs. I squeaked weakly and continued breathing. Everything was dark. Someone picked me up by my scruff and I squeaked in protest No! Put me down! I heard someone talking when I stopped thinking. The words were greatly muffled but I heard. “This kit will be a great warrior, we should name him Fuzzkit, He;s so fuzzy!” Warrior? What;s that? I want to be a warrior! I thought and I searched my mother’s tummy for a place to suckle, when I found it I suckled and fell into a milk induced slumber.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6193
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Sparkflame's Kit Challenge Empty Re: Sparkflame's Kit Challenge

Post by Frost November 25th 2012, 20:05

I find this really amusing Razz Nice job! I suppose we can comment on these entries like fanfiction?
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25634
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway November 25th 2012, 20:14

Fuzzkit sounds so cute! it's very descriptive Very Happy

and yeah, I guess you just comment on them like fanfiction ^^
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33808
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 27th 2012, 03:04

I like it! Very good amount of detail! Write more soon!
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9661
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 27th 2012, 17:15

Thanks Sunbeam Cheesey and Phanny! Here;s some more! Very Happy

Day two:

The second day, the day after I was born, I woke up. I woke up and I didn’t open my eyes. I heard a conversation going on and I grabbed all the words this time, the weren’t as fuzzy. “Why hasn’t he opened his eyes yet?” I heard someone say, automaticly i recognized my mother’cs voice. “He’s only been alive for a day.” she told the other voice. I sat up and imeadiely shot back to he floor. My legs felt... wobbly. What do they mean, “Opned my eyes yet?” I wondered. I hadn’t had my hand a talkng yet, but that sounded like the most wonderfullest thing ever! “Well, I’m sure he’ll be catching plenty of prey for you when he’s older.” the other voice said, then I heard the nest rustle. I turned my head back and forth and then I heard hunt I want to hunt! I thought, Then I walked over to my mither “MAMA! I’m hungry!” I mewed for the first time. I suckled and then fell back into, ince again, a mik indused sleep.

Day Three:

This morning I woke up and imeaditly opened my eyes.They were beautiful and blue, I asked my mother if I could go outside and she said “First, my name is Sproutflower.” she said. i nodded and walked outside of the den. A cat wakled over “Hi =, Fuzzkit! I’m Beampaw, wanna play?” she asked. Beampaw was pretty, I loved her green eyes and lovley orange and sleek pelt. “Sure!” I mewed. She hopped onto meand said “Now you make a move!” I did, I unsheathed my tiny claws and swiped them on her side “Ouch!” she mewed and hopped off me “Nice one Kit!” I beamed and hopped onto her back. “Roar!” I yowled and she tried to shake me off, but I hung on lik my life depended on it. After our play fight, we played moss-ball. Once the game was over I suckled really quick and fell asleep.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6193
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content