Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Sparkpaw, Rockpaw, and Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony!  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Sparkpaw, Rockpaw, and Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony!  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparkpaw, Rockpaw, and Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony!

+4
Redstar
Windystorm
Shimmerpaw
Birdstar
8 posters

Go down

Sparkpaw, Rockpaw, and Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony!  Empty Sparkpaw, Rockpaw, and Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony!

Post by Birdstar November 23rd 2012, 11:21

Birdflight got to her paws, her tabby fur was shining in the setting sun and not a tuft of fur was out of place. She had spent some time grooming herself before a great occasion was to take place in WindClan. She padded over to the HighRock and easily leaped onto it landing gracefully, and she turned to face the clan. The sun was slowly starting to set, but that meant that all patrols had returned so the whole clan could witness this ceremony. With a deep breath she lifted her muzzle to the faint stars that were beginning to appear and yowled loudly to assemble the clan. Her tail gently swayed behind her and muscles rippled under her shiny pelt. A warrior ceremony is a great way to cheer the clan up after all the tragedy. She thought smiling as she waited patiently for WindClan to gather.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7819
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Sparkpaw, Rockpaw, and Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony!  Empty Re: Sparkpaw, Rockpaw, and Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony!

Post by Shimmerpaw November 23rd 2012, 11:33

(I'm posting for Moonpaw with permission. Just so you know Wink Sparkpaw=Sparkflame Moonpaw=Moonblaze)

Sparkpaw noticed Birdflight on he High Rock and nudged her sister awake. "Huh- what?" Moonpaw lifted her head. "Come on! Birdflight is calling a meeting." She mewed. "Can't I watch from here?" Her sister asked lazily. "No! It might be our warrior ceremony!" Sparkpaw insisted. "Fine." The brown she-cat filed out behind her tabby- appearently dominant-sister. They sat beneath the rock yo wait.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6194
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Sparkpaw, Rockpaw, and Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony!  Empty Re: Sparkpaw, Rockpaw, and Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony!

Post by Windystorm November 23rd 2012, 14:37

Windystorm looked up, curious. Was there going to be an announcement? He padded over and sat, tail curled around his paws, green eyes focused on Birdflight as she stood on the highrock. Did something happen and was she about to deem another clanmate dead, or was it about the shortage of rabbits on the moors? Windystorm frowned slightly, but tried to think positively. She doesn't look too sad... He thought, flicking an ear. Maybe it was a ceremony, one for either the apprentices or Forestblaze's kits. Maybe I'll finally get an apprentice! Windystorm thought happily, shooting at glance at the nursery.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4045
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 23rd 2012, 18:13

~Forestblaze's kits aren't even a month old xD~
Grasswhisker looked up. SPARKPAW'S WARRIOR CEREMONY!!! He sat to where he had the best view, and smiled.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10215
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 24th 2012, 12:31

Viper padded into camp, her brillant green eyes blazing even brighter with pride, and her black pelt was sleek and smooth. Padding up to Sparkpaw and Moonpaw, she had already been informed about the ceremony by Birdflight.
"Look at you two! You look like you went rolling in the thorn patches!" Viper cried, looking at her daughters pelts scruffy from their sleep. Viper licked a paw, and scrubbed at a knot behind Moonpaw's ear and after a few moments of washing, her two kits looked perfect.
"There we go..." Viper purred happily.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5687
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm November 24th 2012, 13:12

(I was gone for a while, I thought they aged xD)

Windystorm glanced at Viper, smiling with amusement. He remembered his own mother doing the same for him just before his ceremony, days before she left. I looked so scrawny with my fur slicked down... Meadowrush was so mad when Honeystar made Browntail my mentor. She was fiercer than I could ever be. He thought fondly, flicking his tail. His father had come in late and he had missed Windystorm's moment on the Highrock, but afterwards, he remembered, his mother gave him a cuff over the ear, like a troublesome kit. Windystorm sighed, lost in his memories. The rest of them weren't as pleasant. Days later, a patrol came back saying that they'd been attacked by some rogue near the barn. His mother had insisted on going, despite Muddywing's protesting. The patrol had never returned. Weird. Windclan's been having trouble with rogues lately, just like we did back then... He blinked, quickly shaking the thought away. Windystorm should be happy for his former denmates, not sad for his mother.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 24th 2012, 15:26

Birdflight waited and all the talking soon died down. "As you all know, unfortunately for this ceremony I will be stepping in once more since Honeystar is still injured. Also, I'd like to apologize for how late this ceremony is due to all the tragedy that has been going on recently yet, in dark times WindClan will never perish. These 3 cats have proven to me at countless times that they are ready and prepared to be warriors and finally they shall become warriors. So let us begin." She mewed loud enough for the clan to easily hear her. She remembered how nervous she was at Windystorm's warrior ceremony and she was surprised for this time, she wasn't as nervous as she thought. Last night she had taken a walk on the moors rehearsing her lines for the ceremony so she knew she wouldn't mess up. Well, at least she was quite confident. "Sparkpaw, Moonpaw, and Rockpaw please step forward. To start our ceremony lets hear from the mentors. Rockpaw, since I am your mentor I think you'll be an amazing warrior and your are completely ready to receive your warrior name. Now, Lightningstorm. You are Sparkpaw's mentor. Do you believe that Sparkpaw is ready to become a warrior?" Birdflight asked turning to Lightningstorm.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 24th 2012, 15:57

Lightningstorm hared into camp with a rabbit in her jaws. Hearing her name, the brown tabby dashed for the freshkill pile and hurried to the front of the crowd. "Yes! I do." she puffed confidently and out of breath. She had heard the yowl for the beginning of the Meeting and run her fastest to get here in time.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13700
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar November 24th 2012, 16:57

Rockpaw padded away from Nightheart who had been grooming her since she finished her rabbit. She couldn't understand her grandmother's feelings. In her eyes, there was pride and seriousness, but also sadness, worry, and loss. She was about to ask what the crippled elder had been thinking about, but was sent to stand beside Sparkpaw and Moonpaw. I'll talk to her later, she decided while listening as Birdflight had started the ceremony, then Lightningstorm had answered after dashing into camp. She glanced at the crippled elder that was awkwardly sitting at the edge of the clearing, but she just reluctantly nodded. Rockpaw turned back and stared at Birdflight.

Nightheart stared as Rockpaw padded towards Moonpaw and Sparkpaw. My friends and family died as warriors, she thought. Oh StarClan, don't let Rockpaw die until she's an elder and ready to die. Berrytail, Poppyclaw, Cloudstrike, Breezestrike, Willowshade, Icethorn, Rockflight, Oakclaw, Barkshine, Moonlight, please don't let her die. Her eyes filled with tears as the memory of the battle came. She flashed back to reality when she heard Lightningstorm dash into camp. She discovered that tears had streamed from her eyes and quickly shook them away. She nodded when Rockpaw looked back at her, then continued listening as the ceremony went on, trying to block the horrible memories.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18256
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm November 24th 2012, 17:25

Windystorm shot a teasing glance at Lightningstorm and looked up at Birdflight, flicking an ear. He felt happy. Proud of his clanmates. They had all gone on The Journey together, and now, finally, they were getting their warrior names. They deserve it... He thought, listening to the ceremony. One day, he would be standing proudly by his apprentice... or on the highrock himself!
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 25th 2012, 16:02

(Moonpaw never had a mentor....)

Sparkpaw shot an amused glance at her now former mentor. Noticing Grasswhsisker scooting into the best spot to see she shuffled her paws and nudged Moonpaw who was slowly dozing back to sleep.

Moonpaw looked up "Watch it! Oh, its just you." She mewed. Oh um, Bordflight, I don't think we should go ask my mentor." She mewed, remebrring her mentor Shrewtail (random name) she sighed.

Sparkpaw lokwd at her sister and bumped her head on her shoulder. And turned her head up at the deputy.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 25th 2012, 17:57

~I thought you said her mentor was Grasswhisker? >.> Srry this is such a short post btw Sweat~

Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 25th 2012, 18:54

~No, Sparkpaw's mate is Grasswhsiker though, oh and that post is by Mooni.~

Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 25th 2012, 19:58

Sagedapple raced in after Lightningstorm, just as out of breath. She'd seen the WindClan warrior racing by when collecting coltsfoot, and thought something had gone wrong back at camp. The medicine cat took in the scene: Birdflight on the highrock, proud; Moonpaw, Sparkpaw, and Rockpaw sitting below, looking just as proud and excited. A warrior ceremony! Sagedapple puffed, sitting down behind Windystorm and tucking the coltsfoot between her paws, feeling foolish. Luckily I didn't come in here yowling like an idiot, Sagedapple mused, her whiskers twitching as she craned her neck slightly to catch sight of the three apprentices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 25th 2012, 21:43

~Tigerlily could have been Moonpaw's mentor! Is that ok? :O~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10215
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 26th 2012, 00:07

~Sounds good to me, Thanks Forestblaze Smile~

Birdflight rolled her eyes as she watched Lightningstorm race into camp yowling about Sparkpaw, and Sagedapple quietly sitting down in front of the HighRock. She purred in amusement and went on with the ceremony. "And Tigerlily, do you believe that Moonpaw is ready to become a true warrior?" She asked turning to the daughter of Forestblaze. The she cat had truly been a great mentor and is a strong, trusted warrior as well.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Forestblaze November 26th 2012, 17:48

Tigerlily smiled, "Moonpaw will be an amazing warrior. Her hunting skills are incredible and she'll be able to fight for her life and NOT die in battle." Everyone knew Tigerlily liked to joke around sometimes. She looked up at her apprentice and smiled. The beautiful calico sat down by the nursery, watching her half-siblings play.
Forestblaze
Forestblaze
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Lurking Shadow
WarriorPoints : 4499
Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 26th 2012, 22:10

Birdflight smiled and nodded.. "Then let us begin. I, Birdflight, Deputy of WindClan, speaking for Honeystar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these three apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Rockpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She asked, her voice ringing across the camp with the traditional ceremony. It felt good to say the ancient words instead of worrying about the shortage of prey, or the rogues or deaths of her clanmates. It felt good to have peace and happiness at least for one moment.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down