Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

+6
Frost
Redstar
Birdstar
Nyx
Sunbeam
Lightclaw
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 3 Empty Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

Post by Lightclaw November 13th 2012, 21:44

First topic message reminder :

I will type up more info later, but look at my bio. Any of those characters are adoptable for this RP. You may NOT make a cat. You have to adopt a cat to RP here. Also, look at WindClan RP for info ;D
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

Post by Guest November 21st 2012, 11:43

Dante stepped forward, revealing himself from the long grass, beckoning the others with him. "Let him go," he rumbled, staring at Sunfire with his dark eyes. "Before you do something you'll regret, in more ways than one." The massive rogue unsheathed his claws for emphasis. We'll fight if we have to, Dante said with his eyes, turning his head slightly so only the cats who had come with him could see. He turned back to Lightningstorm and the patrol, taking another step forward. "Let him go," Dante repeated firmly, eyes narrowing.

Back to top Go down

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

Post by Nyx November 21st 2012, 11:50

Skylar padded after Dante a little nervously. She found Lightningstorm immediately, a mirror image of herself. At the same moment, she saw Sunfire, the WindClan warrior pinning Zeus down. "Hey!" she snarled, pushing past Dante to glare at Sunfire with fierce golden eyes. "If you kill him-" Skylar broke off, ears pinned back to her head as she saw the meaning in Dante's eyes. With a hiss of frustration, she slapped her paw on the ground, jaws parting slightly to taste the air. "I smell more cats," Skylar growled, spinning around to stare at Lightningstorm. I don't want to hurt you. But I can't let the rest of my family die-- or get injured!
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 21st 2012, 11:59

"What's your business here? Tell me and I'm let him go." Sunfire hissed, holding the cat down with his claws unsheathed. As a Dark Forest almost-warrior, he was much stronger than he looked. She stared at Dante, waiting for an answer.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 21st 2012, 12:27

Zeus struggled weakly to free himself from the heavy tom.

Lightningstorm's eyes filled with shock as she saw Skylar. Her twin. "Sky....lar?" she mewed, eyes widening. "Is...Ren alive too?" she asked quietly. Looking to her father, she nodded grimly. "Tell us, Dante. Why have you come here?" the beautiful bloodstained tabby stepped so her nose nearly touched her father's chest since he was much taller than she even though se towered over most. Why? Why did you leave me? her eyes questioned sadly.

Frozenglare found himself searching for his brother. Where could he be?! He supposed Nicias would only come out when the fighting began. He always had been like that. "Hello....uncle." Frozenglare rumbled dangerously calm.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 21st 2012, 13:23

Scorch stepped forward and stood beside Dante baring his fangs at the WindClan cats. Its was so strange to see his sister finally after hearing so much about her. She looked exactly like Skylar it was shocking.

Birdflight was about to respond to Sparkpaw when she pricked her ears hearing a faint yowl in the distance. It was quiet almost at once with just the sound of the wind. She turned to the patrol and mewed urgently, "Lets go. Do not attack unless I say. We need to use the element of surprise." Birdflight broke into a soft run, her paws were almost soundless as she expertly ran across the moors. She started slowing down some at the scent of rogues and blood. She looked back to make sure the patrol was coming.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 21st 2012, 13:57

"Why we're here is none of your business, kitty," Skylar snapped, glaring at Sunfire. "And you certainly don't look like a cat that's in charge around here!" Before any cat could stop her, she rammed both paws into the WindClanner's chest, flinging him off Zeus. As she dragged Zeus back toward the heather, guilt pricked at Skylar's conciousness as she met Lightningstorm's gaze. It had never been explained to her why Dante and Delilah had abandoned Lightning and kept her.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2012, 15:53

"Everyone is alive," Dante rumbled, his deep voice naturally rough yet soothing. He gazed at Lightning with an almost thoughtful look in those dark eyes. He was silent for several moments, eyeing the rest of the WindClan cats behind his daughter. Finally, Dante looked back down at Lightning. "We've come here... for private reasons," he said, narrowing his eyes at the silent, sorrowful expression in Lightning's eyes, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

~Why are the rogues here exactly? Razz~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 21st 2012, 16:18

(To take Lightning back)

Hurt crossed the she-cat's eyes. "Why? Why...did you leave me?" she muttered, hatred in her eyes now.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2012, 20:18

Flamesoul glanced around the camp, suppressing a large yawn. He'd taken a nap after dawn patrol, and now everyone was gone. At least a lot of cats. He could smell Honeystar's scent in his den-- he was still there. Birdflight was gone, however, and so were Sparkpaw and Rockpaw. Flamesoul tasted the air carefully, counting off his missing Clanmates. Grasswhisker, Lightningstorm, Frozenglare, Viper, and more. He hurried past the bodies of Burningpath and Forestblaze, his amber eyes dark with sadness. Flamesoul had already received the news of their death. Stupid rogues! He stalked to the camp entrance, tail lashing as he followed several scent trails. Stale, but fresh enough for him to know that they had only been gone for awhile. The patrols were big enough to be battle patrols! Was he missing a battle? Goaded by the thought, Flamesoul quickened his pace as he raced through the heather, pausing every once in awhile to check his bearings. Soon enough, he could smell the sharp tang of blood, and see the tips of a cat's ears behind a shrub.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 21st 2012, 20:49

Ok listen I know this roleplay is already going on and stuff... Its totally fine if the answer is no, but can my cat join? She's windclan. And I've read the whole RP and sorry if this is kinda spam, but can I join? My cat is Honeyleaf. And if I cant I understand, but if she can maybe she can be part of the backup patrol or something, sorry if this messes things up, but I would really like to join Smile
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Blossoming Moon ;)
WarriorPoints : 4597
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 21st 2012, 21:11

~Its totally fine! Honeyleaf can join the backup patrol and I guess Flamesoul can too Razz You can just jump in an RP (Of course if you understand it first) and say you were there the whole time lol~

Birdflight pricked her ears hearing the sound of heather shifting under paws. She whipped around thinking it was a rogue but instead it was Flamesoul. She sighed in relief. "Greetings but keep your voice down. Were close by the rogues and the main patrol that Lightningstorm is leading is close by. Since your here you might as well join this backup patrol." She mewed motioning with her tail to the cats behind her.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 21st 2012, 21:57

Honeyleaf sighed. She was anxious for her clanmate, she wished she had been chosen for the main patrol. She hoped they would be able to do... SOMETHING soon. She was pacing around the patrol.

Last edited by Honeyleaf on November 21st 2012, 21:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 21st 2012, 22:39

~Lighty is it alright if backup makes an appearance in front of the rogues?~

Birdflight shuffled her paws nervously and her gaze kept on flicking back to the patrol. They were so close to the rogues and what really bothered her was the scent of blood. The rogues couldn't see or scent them for they had disguised their scents yet she still felt extremely nervous and restless. She dug her claws into the ground and forced herself to be patient.

Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 21st 2012, 23:01

(yeah, that's fine. Welcome to the RP, guys! Very Happy)

Lightningstorm's ears twitched as her sensitive hearing picked up rustling behind her patrol. Flicking her tail, she motioned for Frozenglare to retreive the backup.

Her cousin hesitated momentarily then dashed into the undergrowth. Once reaching the others, he motioned for them to follow and wheeled back 'round t o go back to his cousin.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 21st 2012, 23:31

Honeyleaf was so excitied finally she would be able to help! As soon as she saw the rouges she smelled blood. Lots and lots of blood. Honeyleaf had a very bad feeling. She saw the resemblense to Lighty especially in one cat
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 21st 2012, 23:33

Birdflight motioned to the patrol to be quiet but to follow her. She followed Frozenglare her paw steps almost silent. She emerged from the ferns her eyes narrowed and she nodded to Lightningstorm a small smile curled onto her muzzle. "Greetings rogues." She snarled baring her extremely sharp, white fangs.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 22nd 2012, 00:05

Honeyleaf got into a pre-pounce posistion. The Rouge looked ready for a battle. A cat down near the end of the patrol growled. Things were getting really tense. Honeyleaf wondered how much longer this would last.

Last edited by Honeyleaf on November 22nd 2012, 08:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up)
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 22nd 2012, 00:27

~You have to RP one of Lighty's characters to RP one of the rogues... And godmodding other characters, like Aere's character Dante (leader of the rogues), is prohibited on WCF.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 22nd 2012, 08:33

~Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I meant it from who looked like the leader to Honeyleaf, I'm not sure if the cat really is or not. i'll edit the post though.~
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 22nd 2012, 09:31

Brightstar wrote:"Why we're here is none of your business, kitty," Skylar snapped, glaring at Sunfire. "And you certainly don't look like a cat that's in charge around here!" Before any cat could stop her, she rammed both paws into the WindClanner's chest, flinging him off Zeus. As she dragged Zeus back toward the heather, guilt pricked at Skylar's conciousness as she met Lightningstorm's gaze. It had never been explained to her why Dante and Delilah had abandoned Lightning and kept her.

Sunfire snapped, "Big mistake, kitty. And I might not be in charge, but it is my business to know why you're here, since this isn't your territory." He got on his haunches ready to attack, but waited to hear what the other cats were saying. He saw the back-up patrol arrived, and smiled, "Good."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 22nd 2012, 10:28

Skylar turned around, and looked at Sunfire, the fury gone from her eyes. With a humorless snort of laughter, she replied, "No. You made the biggest mistake by coming here to meet us." Her golden eyes flashed when she saw the back-up patrol appear. "What?" Skylar taunted Sunfire. "Afraid you can't take us on without a back-up?" Don't forget we killed two of your cats as easily as taking prey from a kit! She stalked back to the others, standing beside Dante. Furious at herself for thinking those angry, bloody thoughts, Skylar turned away from Sunfire to instead focus on Lightningstorm.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 22nd 2012, 10:39

'No we can take on 10 of you!" Honeyleaf hissed. She was fuming at the nerve of thesse cats. How dare they think they can just come in and invade! This is WINDCLAN territory.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 22nd 2012, 11:35

Birdflight stepped forward her eyes blazing. "WindClan comes prepared and were afraid of nothing. Now, lets settle some things. Why were you trespassing on our territory and killing our cats? This is prohibited and it will not happen anymore." She snarled baring her teeth and unsheathing her long claws. Her voice rang with authority and she lifted her head slightly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 22nd 2012, 11:45

Delilah stepped out from the heather and looked right at Lightningstorm. We just want you back...

Grasswhisker almost felt his heart stop. She killed Forestblaze!!! He could tell Sunfire noticed that too. "One was an elder, and one just had kits and was trying to get back to camp. You couldn't take on a warrior ready to fight!" Sunfire hissed, "And why is that our problem that we're here? It's you who shouldn't be here."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 22nd 2012, 13:15

Honeyleaf saw the anger in Forestblaze's kits eyes. She knew how they felt. She had been angry like this too, but she hadn't had a clan to stop her back then. She was glad that sunfire wouldn't end up like her. She had been alone back then, she refused to let Sunfire's fate become like hers.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next