Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

How many warrior books have you read? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

How many warrior books have you read? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many warrior books have you read?

+8
Phoenixflare
Shimmerpaw
Thunderclaw
Stareye
Noxe
Thin Air
Lunarlight
Sunbeam
12 posters

Go down

How many warrior books have you read? Empty How many warrior books have you read?

Post by Sunbeam November 5th 2012, 19:14

Currently there are 36 warriors books out. (Excluding magnas. Correct me if I'm wrong. Very Happy. )
I have read 33 of them. The ones I haven't read are: Mistystar's omen, Yellowfang's secret, and Enter the Clans. What about you?

Last edited by Sunbeam on November 6th 2012, 19:02; edited 1 time in total
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9672
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

How many warrior books have you read? Empty Re: How many warrior books have you read?

Post by Lunarlight November 5th 2012, 22:31

I have read every book excluding super editions, mangas, feild guides.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8776
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

How many warrior books have you read? Empty Re: How many warrior books have you read?

Post by Thin Air November 6th 2012, 00:34

I have read all excluding Magnas, Special Editions, Mistystar's Omen, and Yellowfangs Secret.
Thin Air
Thin Air
Loner

Custom Rank : The Deceiver
WarriorPoints : 4069
Female Posts : 56

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe November 6th 2012, 16:45

Sunbeam wrote:Currently there are 36 warriors books out. (Excluding magnas. Forrest me if I'm wrong. Very Happy. )

Lol do you mean correct you? Razz I'm too lazy to count xD

I've read all of them except for the mangas, Crookedstar's Promise, and Yellowfang's Secret. I probably won't have time to read those though... D:
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13284
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 6th 2012, 19:10

Lol stupid auto correct. Very Happy. How is Mistystar's omen?
There is 4 series each with 6 books, so that equals 24. Add the 2 Zpecial editions, (26), the 5 Super editions, (31), and five Clan guidebooks. (36). Not counting the Magnas. Smile
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye November 6th 2012, 19:13

Wait, wait... shouldn't Enter The Clans not count? Yes, it's a separate book, but it's just a reprint. If you read Secrets of The Clans and Code of The Clans, you read it already.
I read every single one... except for Mistystar's Omen and Yellowfang's Secret. But I plan on getting YS eventullay, though.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6297
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 6th 2012, 19:23

Well, I haven't read it so I wouldn't know. Super Happy The suntrail and Cloudstars journey should be coming out soon. Smile
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw November 6th 2012, 19:25

I have read the first two series and 5 of the third,as well as 4 of the fourth,also Bluestar's Prophecy.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6653
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe November 9th 2012, 17:02

Sunbeam wrote:Well, I haven't read it so I wouldn't know. Super Happy The suntrail and Cloudstars journey should be coming out soon. Smile

Ooh those sound good! Do you know what they're about, Sunbeam?
Oh yeah and I haven't read Mistystar's Omen. Wow... I'm really not keeping up with the books...
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13284
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 10th 2012, 08:02

The Suntrail is book one of the fith series, Dawn of the clans. It is about when the clans where formed. Cloudstars journey is about, well, Cloudstar's journey. Super Happy It is about Cloudstar and Skyclan's journey from the from the forest. Smile
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 10th 2012, 17:48

I have read, All the warrior Series UP TO The Fourth Apprentice, I am currently reading Fading Echoes.

I have read SkyClan's Destiny, Crookedstar's Promise, Bluestar's Prephecy, and Firestar's Quest.

MANGAS: I have read Graystripe's Mangas, One Tigerstar and Sasha, and one SkyClan and the Stranger. Also the Rise of Scourge.

I have read, Secrets of the Clans, Cats of the Clans, Battles of the Clans, Code of the Clans.

That's all!
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6204
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 4th 2013, 23:39

I've read all the books except for Yellowfang's Secret and the Dawn of the Clans which are Erin Hunter' new book.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7100
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 5th 2013, 01:06

I've read the first series and the last book
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14218
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar January 5th 2013, 06:16

I've read most in the main series (I might have missed a few since I read them completely out of order), I read Cats of Clans, and Secrets of Clans. I've read Bluestar's Prophecy, Firestar's Quest, Skyclan's Destiny, and Crookedstar's Promise.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8442
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 5th 2013, 09:43

I've read all the books, but I finished them like 2 years ago so I barely remember lol How many warrior books have you read? 172650 I read all the spin-off series (Bluestar's prophecy, Firestar's quest, SkyClan's destiny,) and want to read Dawn of the Clans.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4420
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 5th 2013, 10:11

i've read all the books i am re-reading the series again, i read all of the super editions(Bluestar's prophecy, Firestars Quest, Yellowfang's secret, Mistystar's omen,Crookedstar's promise, etc.) the feild guides(Battles of the clan, Secret's of the clans, code of the clans, etc)Really want to read Dawn of the Clans.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4631
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 5th 2013, 10:27

Oh yeah, I never read Mistystar's Omen. Never knew it was there.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7100
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 5th 2013, 11:24

Wait. Guys, this topic was from 3 months ago. Blazey accidentally broke the 2 week rule again. This should be locked!
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4420
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down