Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Stranded... - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Stranded... - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded...

+7
Roguestar
Streamstar
Frost
Caraway
Sunbeam
Lightclaw
Birdstar
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stranded... - Page 2 Empty Stranded...

Post by Birdstar September 14th 2012, 21:52

First topic message reminder :

Introduction
Spoiler:

♦️About WaveClan♦️ WaveClan lives beside a large ocean. They are on another side of the land where no twolegs are by the beach. There are many caves and in a cave with a large opening on the top they made their camp. Their common prey is fish and sometimes squirrel, mice, and birds from the nearby forest.
Strengths: Incredibly fast and strong swimmers, able to catch fish in the middle of the ocean, have the ability with somewhat see underwater (although their vision is slightly blurry underwater) Great hind legs so they can leap far and high. Great hunters, alright fighters. They are very determined and never give up.
Weaknesses: WaveClan cats are decent fighters but definitely not the best. They are somewhat clumsy in the forest and have very soft pads because they are used to the soft grass in the forest and the soft sand on the beach. They can be somewhat lazy at times.

♦️About Volcano Isle Cats♦️ Volcano Isle cats are very strong with powerful muscles rippling under their pelts. On their island there is a small volcano that is extinct so it will never erupt again. They have made their camp there beside the volcano. They live on a private island that has a large, dense tropical rain forest with beautiful beaches on the outskirts of the island. They are decent fighters but not the best at hunting. They are very lazy for they have been alone on the island for so long with no twolegs or enemy cats they never have to worry. They are fiercely loyal. Volcano Isle Cats also have strange way of doing things in their group and none of the cats have warrior names. The leader names the cats not the mother's and the leader chooses if the cat will become a Fighter or a Hunter or Huntress.
Strengths: They are great at navigating along the volcano. They are also great at jumping and can easily jump into the trees to find prey or patrol the area. They can also be very serious when they need to be but are very happy and cheerful cats.
Weaknesses: Not very good at hunting, very lazy, carefree and laid back, sometimes too trusting.

♦️Survivors♦️
Spoiler:

♦️Volcano Isle Cats♦️
Spoiler:

♦️My Cats♦️
Birdflight
Spoiler:
Silverstreak
Spoiler:
Aurora
Spoiler:

♦️Joining Form♦️
Name:
Description/Picture:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Mate:
Kit(s):
History(Optional):
Other:

♦️♠️•NOTE•♠️♦️ Also, every WaveClan cat you guys make start on the island with Birdflight and Silverstreak! All the survivors were once from WaveClan and have all the physical quality's of WaveClan cats. (See About WaveClan for more details) Also I will be keeping track of the days they have been on the island. Silverstreak's former apprentice Northpaw may also be on the island somewhere...
Also I've added Volcano Isle Cats! (Thanks to Phantom for the suggestion!) They are a group that has been on the island before the WaveClan cats came. Also WaveClan cats know what pearls, sharks, dolphins, and tsunamis are so they sometimes name their cats that. Please have a limit of about 1-4 characters!
Please check the Notes because I will be posting information here. I'll also post a warning that I edited the Notes section! Please have fun and enjoy yourself. Remember all site rules apply and please try to be somewhat realistic. Also I will be updating a couple things in this post by the way. Thank you all for everything! I really appreciate it Very Happy

Day 1

WaveClan has arrived on the shore of the Volcano Island! But they see a strange silhouette of a cat walking towards them...

Last edited by Birdflight on September 15th 2012, 17:26; edited 5 times in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7816
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Stranded... - Page 2 Empty Re: Stranded...

Post by Lightclaw September 15th 2012, 21:41

Sharktooth followed curiously, frowning as he tried to make out who the cat was. "Its best to wait to see who it is, Silverstreak....he or she could be a Clanmate." He mewed.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13697
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 15th 2012, 21:49

As Waveripple got closer he noticed that the cats were Waveclan! "Hi there! It's Waveripple! You guys survived! Do you know what this place is? I just regained consciousness. "
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9659
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost September 15th 2012, 21:49

~ So the " silhouette of a cat " is who? An island cat? ~
~ Can someone be Spookpaw's mentor? ~

Spookpaw shook the water out of her fur in repulsion. She despised getting wet, which often made her think whether she was meant for WaveClan. With one final shake, she padded over to join her Clanmates.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25632
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 15th 2012, 21:53

(Waveripple can be her mentor.)
"Hi, Spookpaw! I am so glad to see you survived! " Waveripple said excitingly.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 15th 2012, 21:56

~Cheese is just an apprentice, but training to become a Hunter Very Happy Will we RP the Isle cats soon? ~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost September 15th 2012, 21:59

~ Birdflight, I helped you update the topic and corrected your coding errors ^~^ ~
~ Thanks Sunbeam! ~

Spookpaw let out a purr as she acknowledged her mentor with a polite dip of her head. She scurried off after the other WaveClan apprentice, Rockpaw. "Rockpaw!" she called out.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 15th 2012, 22:06

Sharktooth nodded absently in greeting to his Clanmates. "Hmmm....im not too sure what this place is called..."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 15th 2012, 22:19

Nightsplash coughed out the water in her lungs, then turned to see her healthy kit, laying on the ground. She ran over, her mind felt like sand. "Rockpaw! Rockpaw, wake up! You... You can't be dead! Rockpaw!" She started to cry, but saw the small calico move. She nudged the apprentice, and helped her up. She watched as Rockpaw coughed out the water that was in her little lungs then looked up at her mother with sad eyes, "Where are Sandshore, Pearlpaw, Seakit, and Wavekit?" Along the shore she saw four bodies, half in the water and half on land. "I think I found them. Come on!" Nightsplash mewed, then ran over to the bodies. It was them, but they weren't moving at all. 'No... No! No!" she started to cry as her remaining kit walked up. They looked at each other, their eyes were full of sadness. Then, reluctantly, they pushed the bodies out into the sea, the dark waters of despair. "Why? Why us? WHY?" Nightslash screamed the last part as she watched the bodies float away. "That would be what they wanted. To die at sea..." she had to remind herself, but now, her only family left on the island, was Rockpaw. Her eyes were clouded as she wrapped her tail around the apprentice, murmuring one last word, "Why?" She looked up to see five cats. They were alive! "Rockpaw let's go!" she meowed, then ran towards the others. "Where are they going?" then she saw it. Another cat. She started running faster. As she got closer, her eyes brightened. They were WaveClan! One of them was running towards them. Rockpaw had started running faster and reached the group in no time calling in response to the small cat that ran towards them, "Spookpaw!" Nightsplash sped along and slowed as she came upon the group of cats. She stayed silent, hiding her feelings but still, inside, they poured out of her heart, a flood of tears. She shed one more tear, but forced herself not to shed anymore.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 15th 2012, 22:44

Sand(fur) spotted the cats from a few fox-lengths away, his eyes widening in surprise. He was the only cat on the beach, or so he'd though. Cautiously, Sand hid behind a large rock, crouched and ready to run, if necessary. Then, he spotted Nightslash near the sea, flinching at her wailing. She's lost loved ones too... He thought, pushing back the painful memory of Pebble.

(I thought that the Waveclan cats were already there, so i'll just rp out what happens in the rest of his history Razz)

Osprey sat, scanning the camp for anything out of the ordinary. Everything seemed fine... though he was the only one awake.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4042
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 15th 2012, 22:50

More survivors. " Waveripple remarked happlily. "I wonder how many more?"
But his face became downcast at the thought of all the dead. "We need to find a
place to rest, a safe place, like our old camp."
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 15th 2012, 22:54

Turtle bounced next to Osprey and looked up at the tom with a beaming face. The tortie she-cat had to tilt her head all the way back to look at her friend. "What cha doin'?" She chirped with an innocent smile.

Sharktooth was happy to see more of his Clanmates alive.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 15th 2012, 23:00

Cheese dragged her tail from the apprentice den. Yesterday was a nightmare; training to hunt birds since dawn. Using only her back legs, she managed to make her way over to the only others she could see. "Good morning, Turtle and Osprey," she sighed. "Did anyone catch anything yet today?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 15th 2012, 23:17

I'll scout ahead, and hopefully find a place where we can rest." Waveripple said. "We should also elect a leader. I vote for Birdflight."
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost September 15th 2012, 23:27

Spookpaw nuzzled Rockpaw affectionately, flicking her tail gently on the other WaveClan apprentice. "I thought you were gone," she whispered, her voice shaking a little. "I'm glad you're here," she added with a playful grin.

Falcon was snoozing on the tree when she heard familiar voices speaking. She let out a hiss of annoyance and dropped down from the tree softly, right next to Cheese, Osprey and Turtle.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 16th 2012, 00:55

"I did, Cheese," Asher meowed, padding quietly from behind a hill of rough gray and black rocks. His dull black fur was ruffled and a gray feather was clinging to his shoulder. His voice became clearer as he dropped the magpie, "I was lucky when I went out today. It was just sitting there, and it never noticed me." He blinked as Falcon appeared out of nowhere, falling out of the sky to land beside them. Asher nudged the magpie over to her with his paw and said shortly, "First catch of the day."

Nightwish coughed violently as the wave finally spat her out onto the sandy beach. The salt water was bitter and sour on her tongue as she struggled into a sitting position to view her surroundings with bleary eyes. "Gah." The gray she-cat's fur was pure black from the water, tufty and splattered with salt all over. She probably looked like a wreck. Nihtwish passed her tongue over her paws, trying to giver herself a quick groom. She felt nasty otherwise, with her fur plastered into weird directions. After washing, Nightwish's fur was dark gray and still slightly messy, while her mouth tasted like cardboard. Sighing, she squinted up the beach agan and spotted several more familar figures.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost September 16th 2012, 01:29

Falcon gave her chest a few quick licks and turned to the magpie. She took a small bite and nudged it towards the other cats. It was a custom that the leader was to take the first bite but she wasn't hungry and just ate out of politeness. "Finish the rest," She mewed briefly. "Let's go hunting by the shore. Aurora spotted a few seabirds earlier on."

Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 16th 2012, 08:10

Turtle shifted from paw to paw excitedly. She had already greeted her friends and was ready to go. Eating could wait. "Seabirds,seabirds,seabirds...we're gonna hunt seabirds!" She sang happily. "Guys! I wonder how many we're gonna bring back!" She mewed,wide-eyed at the thought. She then suddenly stopped. "Have you guys seen Patrick, Sandy, and Sponge?" (Im gonna make her just now realize they're dead once they go hunting.)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 16th 2012, 10:49

"Nooo.. Not birds," Cheese whined. "I'll just find some squirrels or something." She took a few bites from the magpie's upper body.

~Can someone be my mentor? :O if no one's a hunter, I can just train to be a fighter Razz ~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 16th 2012, 11:25

~I was to lazy to make a history ealier, but her mate, Seagullflight, was killed by a shark, and her two kits were killed in this tsunami.~

Splashpool had just regained conciousness, and she was coughing up sea water on the beach. Her fur was covered in sand. She looked around and saw to small bodies lying in the sand. She rushed over to them. Neither of them were moving. "Shellkit! Clamkit! Please wake up!" she nudged them, trying to get them to breath, and a tear ran down her cheek as she realized it was too late for her two kits. "Shellkit, Clamkit, why did I have to lose you like I lost your father!" While she was mourning for her kits, she couldn't see the Waveclan cats. (someone can make their cat find her)
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8429
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 16th 2012, 11:40

Osprey glanced over at Turtle, his ears pricked. "Oh, hey." He meowed, nodding to the others. "Turtle, I haven't seen them all morning."

Sand watched the new cats carefully, trying to decide if they were friendly or not.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 16th 2012, 13:00

Cleo padded over to Turtle, "Hey, Turtle! Want to race?!" She asked, her stunning honey-amber eyes bright with excitement. Suddenly a smirk worked its way onto her face, and she said slyly, "Or do you want to hang out with Osprey?" The silver Bengal licked her shoulder nonchalantly, making her fur shine under the sunlight, but it was really to hide her smirk from Osprey.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5721
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 16th 2012, 13:02

Turtle frowned. Her brother was usually here for food before he went off to hunt. "Ddo you think something might have happened to them?" She stuttered worriedly. Looking at her bestfriend, the tortie looked embarrassed. "I was just about to go to the beach to look for my parents and Sponge."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 16th 2012, 14:44

Osprey glanced over at Cleo questionably and sat up. "Your family must have gone out... I'll help you look. They might be in trouble."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 16th 2012, 14:52

Turtle smiled thankfully at Osprey. "We'll go after you eat,kay?" Her lime green eyes sparkled.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot October 21st 2012, 17:25

Name:Crookedjaw[yeah...]
Description/picture:Dark brown tabby with black stripes white underbelly and icy blue eyes.
Personality:Very brave.Very riskful also meaning he takes risks sometimes.
Strengths:Good swimmer and very fast.
Weaknesses:His darkside Scorchtalon[a ginger and black tom with red eyes]causes him not to has alot of friends
Mate:Snowfoot[deaceased]
Kits:Nightkit[black she-kit with white paws and midnight blue eyes]Ratkit[dark brown tabby tom]
History[optional]:Unknown
Other:Crookedjaw is 20 moons old
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7088
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum