Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Fabfur da Fabulous Kitty~ (History is in!) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Fabfur da Fabulous Kitty~ (History is in!) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabfur da Fabulous Kitty~ (History is in!)

+4
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Legendflower
FabFur
8 posters

Go down

Fabfur da Fabulous Kitty~ (History is in!) Empty Fabfur da Fabulous Kitty~ (History is in!)

Post by FabFur August 23rd 2012, 22:35

So, yeah, my character sheet. I finally made it. It still needs work. xD There are some weird parts. I let my cousin do my personality and appearance. Razz Also, I used Brightstar's outline for my character sheet :3

Name: Fabfur (Fab)

Clan: Riverclan

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Parents: Lucky (Mother) Swiftriver (Father) ~Both Deceased~

Littermates: Bushtail :3 (Of COURSE this is my cousin. x3 The people who've met her know why it's "Bush" 8D)

Mentor: N/A

Apprentice: N/A

Favorite Prey: FIIIIIISH. 8D And chicken. I love them fishies and chickens. :3

Personality: Honest, Kind, Hilarious, Intelligent, Fun-Loving, Loyal, Obsessed with Jonghyun and her Guardian Angel, puts her “Bush” AFTER her Guardian Angel (T^T), In love with Coke, Sometimes perverted (mind in the gutter), Seldom annoyed, but gets pretty heated up whenever annoyances occur, Cheerful (most of the time), A tad bit pessimistic, and Too sexy for her fur, but decides to keep it anyway.

Appearance: Sexy, burns your furniture with her breath. Slim, blue-eyed she-cat with a soft, thick white pelt. Cute pink nose, sharp claws, nice, shapely ears, and muscularly feminine paws that leave sexy paw-prints.

History: Fabfur was born to a rogue and a warrior of Riverclan. The rogue was a she-cat named Lucky. (Lol. This is actually my REAL mother’s name ^^) The warrior was a tom named Swiftriver. She was born 3 months after her sister, Bushtail, who was, believe it or not, named after her bushy tail. Lucky had joined Riverclan to be with Swiftriver, but not all of the warriors approved of her OR her kits, which were only half-Riverclan. Their judgmental personalities made Fabfur doubt they were cats, as she only knew of mosquitos to be judgmental, since they only deemed cats with sweet blood “sexy” (Bitter-blooded cats would be “not sexy.” The nerve!) They lived happily in Riverclan. Other kits teased Fabfur about her name “Fabkit”. It wasn’t a warrior name at all. She had been named for her fabulously sexy fur (Oh yesh), which always brought all the toms to the yard. Fabfur never paid attention to them, as she was quite fond of her name.

One day, tragedy struck. The clan was attacked! Lucky and Swiftriver were killed in battle while protecting the kits and queens. Fabfur and Bushtail were heartbroken. Now, they only had each other. They worked vigorously at mending their hearts, even attempting to use paw-made sewing machines that had no purpose whatsoever, as they wore no clothes. However, a piece of it always felt missing, like they put it in a safe place but forgot where that safe place was. They moved on after a while, though. Soon after Bushtail and Fabfur became warriors, Bushtail mysteriously disappeared. And the oyster that was Fabfur’s world had been missing its pearl. She was depressed, because that pearl could have made her stinkin’ rich. Fabfur’s heart broke again. Now, her already broken heart had broken once again, leaving only like a half of her heart left…I think (What? I’m a cat! Did you expect me to be good with fractions? Huh??). She doubted that that half of her heart would regenerate, since it wasn’t a starfish. It was a heart. Fabfur sucked it up and tried to move on with her short, not so fabulous (at the moment) life, which was quite contradictory to her fabulously sexy fur.

However, after a few months, her life had become fabulous once again. She made many friends among the different clans, and she even managed to find non-mosquito-like cats in her own clan. BUT, there was always her broken heart, and an idea was always tickling the back of her mind. Maybe it was just her fur but it kept telling her to go and search for Bushtail. She ignored the thought, though. Fabfur always told herself, “One day I shall go look for my Bush. But for now, I shall just stick to being what she always told me to be, and to stay that way. She told me to stay esso sexeh.” She was always reminded of Bushtail, her “Bush”.

Family Members:
Lucky~ A Turkish Angora with light green eyes. Fabfur got her fur coloring from her mother, Lucky.

Spoiler:
Swiftriver~ A cream and silver tabby tom with a bushy tail and blue eyes. Fabfur got the eye coloring from her dad, Swiftriver.

Spoiler:

Bushtail~ A Turkish Van she-cat with mostly white fur and some spots of brown on her temples and she has a bushy brown striped tail. She was named for her tail. (DUH)

Spoiler:

Pictures:

Spoiler:

^Fabfur as a kitten

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

^Fabfur as an apprentice

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

^Fabfur as a warrior

Last edited by FabFur on August 24th 2012, 12:52; edited 5 times in total
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7013
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Fabfur da Fabulous Kitty~ (History is in!) Empty Re: Fabfur da Fabulous Kitty~ (History is in!)

Post by Legendflower August 23rd 2012, 22:57

omg get away from my furniture. o.o or stop breathing. :3

mind = blown

Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5723
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Fabfur da Fabulous Kitty~ (History is in!) Empty Re: Fabfur da Fabulous Kitty~ (History is in!)

Post by FabFur August 23rd 2012, 23:10

Haha. xD Pssh. Nah, man. xD I can't help it. (;

UPDATED!
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 23rd 2012, 23:15

you gave credit for using an outline Clap

man, i've been looking for moments to use that smiley xD

your cousin's cool. she makes you even more fabulous Very Happy i like the pics.

i'll be awaiting your history Cat Smile i'm curious to see what it'll be.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33808
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur August 23rd 2012, 23:27

Heh. Thanks, Cheese! I always give credit to people. I'd be mad if someone didn't give ME credit for something they borrowed or whatever. ^^ And she's funny, no? :3 Fabuloso~

UPDATED!
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 24th 2012, 06:35

Fab, do you mean Swiftriver? Not Swiftshadow. Other than the fact you killed be in your history its cool! Swiftriver does.look like me though.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6193
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 24th 2012, 09:07

I love the history! Cute pictures Very Happy wow... You pride yourself on your... Sexiness... A lot Razz
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13273
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur August 24th 2012, 12:51

Uh... yeah! Swiftriver! xD "Bushtail" was typing that. Pfft. And Maple, "Bushtail" prides my sexiness Fabfur da Fabulous Kitty~ (History is in!) 1818838577 Most of those sexiness parts are by her. xD And thanks guys!
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather August 24th 2012, 17:24

FAB 8D you're 1 moon older than I am XD

Your story is so fabulous. Romance, drama, mystery... so sexy ;D jkjk X3
psh, 'sexy blood'
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Custom Rank : FooFoo Cuddlypoops
WarriorPoints : 4086
Male Posts : 131

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur August 24th 2012, 17:30

Eh. xD I couldn't think of a good age Razz 12 moons would mean I was a new warrior, younger would mean I was an apprentice Razz And isn't my story esso sexy? 8D xDD Jk. I have very sexy blood. C:
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafwing August 25th 2012, 03:06

*British accent* Well, Fab you're, like, the most modest person I've ever met *heavy sarcasm.* Though, it is sad that Lucky and Swiftriver, what was it, "died". Oh and I'm your other sister! Super Happy

Leafwing
Leafwing
Loner

Custom Rank : Alive and Breathing.
WarriorPoints : 4299
Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 26th 2012, 14:01

haha xD

This is cool :3 I haven't met Bushra yet Razz

Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4044
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur August 26th 2012, 14:31

Pfft. You know your sister edited this C:

And aww. Too bad, Windy D: Spice met her though lol xD You guys won't be able to meet her again cuz I'm home scratch
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down