Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Did Leafpool get the "Leaf" from Spottedleaf or Leafstar?  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Did Leafpool get the "Leaf" from Spottedleaf or Leafstar?  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Leafpool get the "Leaf" from Spottedleaf or Leafstar?

+5
Nyx
Noxe
Pinewhisker
Frost
Shimmerpaw
9 posters

Go down

Did Leafpool get the "Leaf" from Spottedleaf or Leafstar?  Empty Did Leafpool get the "Leaf" from Spottedleaf or Leafstar?

Post by Guest August 18th 2012, 08:15

At first I thought she got it from Leafstar because in Skyclan's destiny you Spottedleaf tells leafstar that firestar has kits-two daughters so i thought oh he must've of named leafpool after leafstar but them I remebered he used to love Spottedleaf so i was wondering which she-cat is Leafpool named after? I personally think it is Leafstar.

Back to top Go down

Did Leafpool get the "Leaf" from Spottedleaf or Leafstar?  Empty Re: Did Leafpool get the "Leaf" from Spottedleaf or Leafstar?

Post by Shimmerpaw August 18th 2012, 08:22

Yes, Leafpool is named after Leafstar because if you read the epilouge of Firestar's Quest, it says that he named her after Leafstar! (:
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6215
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Did Leafpool get the "Leaf" from Spottedleaf or Leafstar?  Empty Re: Did Leafpool get the "Leaf" from Spottedleaf or Leafstar?

Post by Guest August 18th 2012, 08:41

Yea it must have been Leafstar or a combination of both cause if he named Leafpool after Spottedleaf, why not Spottedkit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 18th 2012, 11:08

He named it after Spottedleaf, secretly because he still loved her no matter what. But I think there was a scene when Sandstorm regarded him curiously when he decided to call his kit Leafkit and he hastily adds that it was named after Leafstar. Of course he doesn't want Sandstorm jealous.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25656
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker August 18th 2012, 12:01

Both. In the book it says he says "After Leafstar and possibly Spottedleaf."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5230
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 18th 2012, 12:55

I remember that in the book too. It was definitely both; both cats had a profound impact on Firestar's life.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13295
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 18th 2012, 13:08

Yeah. But how did Leafstar really affect his life? She was just SkyClan's leader.... IDK But I get how Spottedleaf would be a reason for Leafpool's name.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38674
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare August 18th 2012, 13:58

I agree with Phantom!
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14229
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather August 18th 2012, 16:46

It's both! DIdn't you read SkyClans Destiny! Razz It says that Leafkit was named after Leafstar, and maybe Spottedleaf as well (don't remember the exact words)
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8307
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight August 18th 2012, 18:49

Phantom wrote:He named it after Spottedleaf, secretly because he still loved her no matter what. But I think there was a scene when Sandstorm regarded him curiously when he decided to call his kit Leafkit and he hastily adds that it was named after Leafstar. Of course he doesn't want Sandstorm jealous.
you are very true.
He would never forget her, even though she left her early ( same as me and trinity1 )
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8787
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 19th 2012, 07:06

Well, i guess that's true, i didn't read the epilouge in detail, so i must have mised it. i agree, you give great resons so *bows down to everyone.*
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6215
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye November 2nd 2012, 18:08

Topic Moved To Prison {Significant Amount of Time Since Last Post}
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6308
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down