Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 12 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 12 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Death

+12
Windystorm
Noxe
Roguestar
Caligo
Birdstar
Streamstar
Legendflower
Caraway
Shimmerpaw
Lightclaw
Frost
Nyx
16 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Should we add a Sequel to this RP after the final battle?

Life and Death - Page 12 Vote_lcap100%Life and Death - Page 12 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Life and Death - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%Life and Death - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Life and Death - Page 12 Empty Life and Death

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 03:14

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers and Death-Bringers. The never-ending war between the two groups. The Life-Givers are the peace-makers. The Death-Bringers are the chaos-makers. They are mortal enemies, the dispute between them stretching to the beginning of time. Now, the time nearing Winter Solstice, the Death-Bringers will try to take advantage of the day they are most powerful, and bring their sworn enemy to heel.

A lean, tall figure appeared silently, his slate gray eyes like slabs of cold marble as they swept the alley before him. The moon made his hair a metallic silver-black shade, a mysterious mix of colors that made him look alien, dangerous. He narrowed his glittering eyes, mouth tightening into a line 
The alley seemed empty, not a single sound disturbed the stale air. Yet Halt knew that his warriors were there, waiting, watching.
He made if soft tsk tsk sound with his tongue, stepping forward to stand on a sloping boulder as flames wreathed over his hands, flowing down to illuminate the rock in a ghostly apparition. 
The humans appeared almost at once, seemingly to detach from the shadows themselves to gather beneath their well-respected leader.
"It is time," Halt said  simply, his deep gravelly voice easily reaching everyone's ears even though he spoke quietly.
The gathered warriors raised their fists and from their throats came a single sound--swelling in unison--a sound that promised death.

JOINING FORM:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] 
[b]Group:[/b] 
[b]Rank:[/b] 
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b] 
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:
Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Sala
Group: Life-Givers
Description: tall, athletic girl with strange, unique eyes that seem to shift in color and long brown hair that has a reddish tint under sunlight. Surprisingly strong, she has dry humor and a trademark smirk. Far from being either a girly-girl or a tom-boy, she is something in between--a category all her own. Trained in martial arts and Tae-Kwon-Do, she has swift reflexes and a lot of power packed in her fists. Outwardly, she seems harmless, but on the inside, there's a pit of cold resentment and anger because she was mistreated in her childhood. Sixteen in age.
Primary Power: shape-shifting, specializes in mythical creatures
Other: Sala is kind of new to the Life-Bringers group, but she is a fast learner. Honest but easy to irritate, she is outgoing and friendly despite her past. She has little training in the subject of weapons, although she is adept in how to use her own body in fights. Agile and fast, she is not very strong, but still strong enough to shock others. 

RULES
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

----------------------------------------------------------------------
GROUPS

Death-Bringers:
Spoiler:

Life-Givers:
Spoiler:

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice.

*Note: After the final battle the RPG will be considered "done" and it will be closed! Vote if you think we should add a "sequel" to this RP! Sneaky

Last edited by Brightstar on August 22nd 2012, 18:24; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Life and Death - Page 12 Empty Re: Life and Death

Post by Caraway August 17th 2012, 12:27

~yeah, sure Very Happy if you didn't, then i'd just say her powers were rusty or something IDK Razz ~

Prim rose triumphantly. "It works!" she cheered, keeping her voice at a moderate volume so she wouldn't disturb the others. "Well, I still need to be able to fight, in case people decide to wear earplugs during the battle." She shrugged. "Let's go again, but I won't use my powers."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 17th 2012, 12:42

Jackie called to Sala "Great work" she raced out and said "I'll help until someone finds Ike." she brought electricity down to shock Xurxo she shock felt more like a shock you get froma plastic chair like static electricity, it hurt more but was not deadly.

Jack smiled at Prim, and he said "Okay, but this is the last time i need to get to my dutys." he said and grabbed his custimized sword it had a black case around it and he opened it the blade had flames on it going up and the handle had Jack written in red swirly font he looked at Prim "If you break this one, you owe me 100 dollars." It cost a lot to get this sword custimized he waited for Prim to make her move.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 17th 2012, 13:01

Cassandra watched Prim, waiting until she made her next move before she tried something using her powers. If it worked, it would be a good statagy to use in battle.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 17th 2012, 14:48

Prim thrust forward with her dagger, twisting her boy at an angle so she wasn't vulnerable. Twirling her blade, she felt the tension of the two blades gaudy each other. Miscalculating, her grip loosened and she dropped her dagger, rubbing her wrist. "Eh, gotta work on that one. I guess I rushed but I don't want to hold you back. You've got something to do, right? I'm getting hungry anyway."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 17th 2012, 15:20

Cassandra wanted to try something with her powers before they finished, so she rushed forward towards Prim, spun the two of them around so no one could clearly see what was happening, and when she began to spin them around, she changed herself to look like Prim and she quickly stopped spinning. Now she looked and sounded exactly like Prim, and she wondered if anyone besides her and Prim knew which one of them was her.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 17th 2012, 15:28

The spinning made her confused enough, but when it stopped, she was even more confused. She frowned. There were no mirrors in the training area. Experimentally, she raised get hand but the other Prim did not follow. She blinked. "Wait... Cassandra?" she asked.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 17th 2012, 16:08

Cassandra grinned. "Yeah it's me" she said to Prim, changing back to her normal form. "This will be an awesome strategy to use on the Death-Bringers! But in a real battle, I'll stay in the copied form and not let anyone know who I really am." The spinning around made it almost impossible for anyone to see which person was Cassandra, plus it helped confuse the enemy. Nobody else would know who was the real one, so none of the other deathbringers would attack her without knowing who was the real one.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 17th 2012, 16:21

Jack smiled "Great stratagey, none of the a Death-Bringers would attack you because they would be afraid of jerking their friend!" He smiled at the apprentice wider she was very smart, but, he loved Falatheil.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 17th 2012, 16:25

~Yes, the caves are very large, Swift. They can expand under his room.~

Falathiel awoke and ran out of the caves. Her nap had rid of all of her jealousy, for now. She slid from under her bed and Miriel followed after her. She ran to the training area where Jack would hopefully be. She frowned when she saw Cassandra, but smiled when she turned to Jack. She remembered the cheek kiss from earlier and decided to return it. "Hi Jack, Prim, Jackie," she then turned her head to look at the Prim and Cassandra. She tried to keep the sweetness in her voice when she said, "Cassandra." She turned back to Jack and then returned the cheek kiss. Her eyes were soft and gentle while she waited on a response from Jack.

Hermione turned to Madison when the brown haired girl arrived at the training area. "Wanna train together, one versus one?" she asked and waited.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18274
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 17th 2012, 16:36

Jack smiled at Falatheil "Oh, so you did rralize it was just me." He said jokingly, "Wanna meet up somewhere later?" He asked and looked at Cassandra and Prim "I gotta get moving Kay? I have Night Duty," he turned back to Falatheil and smiled waiting for her to answer.

Madison looked at Hermione "Oh, hi Hermione! Sure training sound good." She answered the red haired girls question with a sweet answer.

Jackie left the trainging area and hopped up on a power line and walked to her room. (Jackie is gonna make Jack mad so he will stomp his foot and then he will fall in the caves.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 17th 2012, 17:26

Ike grinned, his eyes flashing as he made 4 clones. He knew his power was a bit unfair to use against the others, but it was fun. For him, anyway. Ike grabbed a wooden pole, once a spear, and charged into battle, using it like a sword.

Silas yanked the arrows off of the target, looking carefully to see if the points or feathers were in good condition.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4063
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 17th 2012, 17:44

Prim nodded. "See you later, Jack." She put her dagger in a leather case. A proper scabbard would have to be made for the weapon later. "Hey guy, since it's late, why don't we get something to eat? I really want something meaty right now," she suggested to the other girls.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur August 17th 2012, 17:51

Mini dug her hands into her pockets. "Sure. I'm up for some food," she replied. She glanced at Prim and then at Cassandra. It was cool how Cassandra has used her powers to look like Prim. It would be useful in battle.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7032
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 17th 2012, 19:07

"Sure, I've gotten hungry after all the training we did today," Cassandra said. She had noticed a slight change in Falathiel's tone when she had said her name. She was able to detect it because shes spent so much time changing her voice and the tone of her voice. She didn't like how it changed when she had said her name.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 17th 2012, 23:37

Penny let out a hiss of annoyance and made the whole training area be clouded in smoke. She held Xurxo's hand and whispered," I can see in the smoke since I'm the one who created it, follow me or you'll get lost."

~ Will's going out with Mary Jane on a date! How about Halt and Baylee come along? Razz ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 18th 2012, 02:12

As if a smoke grenade had been tossed, grey clouds shrouded the arena. He felt someone take his hand, sending chills up his spine, but he heard Penny's voice in a low whisper. He decided to follow her, his free hand still slightly raised, wary of any wild swings that could possibly land a blow on him.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9162
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 18th 2012, 02:27

~oh wow what the heck is happening O.o Streamfur could you RP Zephyra then? Thanks in advance.~

Zephyra rose gracefully to her feet and stared coldly at Penny. "May I remind you that Xurxo and I were together long before you came in?" Her words were no more than a whisper, so soft that only Penny and Xurxo could hear them. Struggling to choke down her sudden anger and panic, she continued to glare at Penny, then gazed into Xurxo's eyes, hoping he could see how much she really loved him.

~OMG why can't any of my characters have a peaceful relationship? >.> jk~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 18th 2012, 05:50

Jack smiled at Falatheil and left to his room so he could put on black clothes for Night Duty (IDK) when he left he jumped onto the nearest building and sat waiting for the time of Night Duty t o truly come.

~Leopard is sick so she wants me to RP Mary Jane and Jeremy.~

Mary Jane looked at Will and tugged on his arm "Come on!" she urged him they had been in the same spot since the meeting had ended and she wanted to go out soon.

Jeremy walked into the Medic and slung hi medicine bag over the hook he keeps it on and layed on the patient's bed waiting for someone to get hurt/sick.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 18th 2012, 06:50

~Sure Phan. Razz If only Lighty would post.~

Sala muttered something rather rude under her breath. "We're in the middle of a training session Zeph!" She doubted her sister heard anyways. Rolling her eyes at the sudden smoke that suddenly swept through the area, Sala assumed that a) they were heading towards her, b) they were heading away from her, or c) being held up by Zephyra. She backed up to the very edge where the smoke reached and shifted into a werecat. Its sharp eyes pierced the "smoke" and she could see effectively.

Halt smoothed his reports and eyed them carefully. They might push the attack, to tomorrow or the day after that. It would give the Life Givers much less time to prepare if they ever learned about the upcoming ambush. Chewing the cap of his pen, he nodded. They would definitelym push it ahead.

~Prediction correct Jadefrost. *bows*~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 18th 2012, 07:24

Ike paused, looking around. The entire room was covered by clouds of dark smoke. He shrugged and swung wildyly, his clones each grabbing a stick to use like their original.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4063
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 18th 2012, 09:00

Jaden strolled into the training room, doing a double take when he saw it was packed with practically every Life-Giver. He had obviously missed something important, but what? Sticking his hands into his shorts pockets, he glanced around curiously. Jaden always seemed to pick the worse times possible to do things, such as going out for a snack break when everyone else was most likely attending a meeting. He scowled, pressing himself back as a stray throwing knife whistled pass his shoulder, so close he could see the jagged edges of the blade as it spun, thudding with sickening accuracy in the wall, point first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 18th 2012, 10:55

~ Will and Mary Jane, Halt and Baylee on a double date Razz ~

Will grinned and kissed Mary Jane lightly on the cheeks. "We're on a double date with Halt and Baylee," He said, glancing at his watch. "Where are they?"

Penny glowered at the girl. Who was she to speak as though Xurxo was her boyfriend? What an attention-seeking brat, she thought, rolling her eyes. Turning to Xurxo she hissed," You should have told me earlier. Then I wouldn't have landed in such a mass."

~ Let's ignore the smoke for awhile ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 18th 2012, 11:22

~*mess Razz~

Halt sighed and put the maps away, locking them into a drawer on his desk. Where was Baylee? He closed his office door behind him and sauntered down the hall towards Will and Mary Jane. "Have you seen Baylee? We're going to be late." He was worried. He hadn't seen Baylee all afternoon.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade August 19th 2012, 08:41

Mary Jane shook her head "The last time i saw her was the meeting." she said and returned the kiss on Will's cheek and said "I figured." she waited patiently for Baylee to show up so they could go out.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5606
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 19th 2012, 15:41

~Should we fast forward to the next day? :O~