Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Im gonna create a clan! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Im gonna create a clan! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im gonna create a clan!

2 posters

Go down

Im gonna create a clan! Empty Im gonna create a clan!

Post by Bloodpaw July 25th 2012, 16:18

So I really want to create a clan and I'm saving up points and everything but other people are making fun of the name! I'm gonna name it Hyper Clan, for the hyperest cats.
Does it really sound that stupid??
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4269
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

Im gonna create a clan! Empty Re: Im gonna create a clan!

Post by Guest July 25th 2012, 16:24

I doubt you're gonna make a Clan anytime soon. Clans are quite expensive, and now WCF has rules regarding WP transfers. You're not any transferred WP for Clans. Unless you buy WP like IceClan Dark

And no it's not that stupid. I'd go for something more elemental though. Instead HyperClan, maybe call it, BlazeClan, or LightningClan (Troll), or maybe a Tribe. A Tribe would probably make the most sense if you're gonna include "hyper" in the name Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 25th 2012, 16:35

We weren't making fun of HyperClan, it's just that I don't think we need any more Clans. There's been a lot of Clan switching and Rping issues, and we don't have enough active members to fill up another Clan. HyperClan just seems very strange; "For the hyperrest cats". I'm not sure if I want to see a lot of that in RPGs. Make it a poll. You may find more supporters than you predicted.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw July 25th 2012, 20:38

really? i mean, the whole idea is sort of to let the cats get their energy out, plus i love to roleplay but im kind of a control freak, so. It could be a tribe I guess, I really just want it to be helpful and fulfill my perfectionist ideals.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4269
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down