Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Horses RP! - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Horses RP! - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses RP!

+3
Pinewhisker
Nyx
Redstar
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Horses RP! - Page 4 Empty Horses RP!

Post by Redstar July 4th 2012, 11:50

First topic message reminder :

Alright, because of my love for horses, I decided to make an RP about them! Very Happy To join:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Description/Picture:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Siblings:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Foals:[/b]
My character!
Name: Rose
Description/Picture: Beautiful silver horse with white mane and tail, with pretty blue-green eyes
Personality: Sweet, fun, calmish, epic
Siblings: Anyone who puts it in their character sheet!
Mate: Anyone who puts it in their character sheet!
Foals: Not yet. :3
Habitat:
A pretty pasture, next to a barn on a hilltop. It's 600 acres of land. The farmer always puts the food in the barn, but most of the time, they are running around in the pasture, having fun.
Climate:
Dry summer, but the highest temerature it's been is 92 degrees (104 where I live Razz).

Have fun! Very Happy :3
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Horses RP! - Page 4 Empty Re: Horses RP!

Post by Nyx July 5th 2012, 20:47

Trevor patted Cole's neck and fed the Spanish Mustang a sugar cube. "Last time I saw Ari, she was messing around the barn. But that was an hour ago," he said after a moment. Grabbing Phantom's and Cole's reins, he released them into the pasture after unclipping their lead reins. Repeating the process with Patriot and Arrow, Milkshake and Spirit, Azure and the rest of the horses, Trevor looked up as Dupont hurried over to him. "Rose is back," he said, after Trevor greeted his father again. "Cassie is nowhere to be seen. Could you rub down Rose for her?" The boy scowled. "And please help Andrews fix the fence, but help find Ari for me would you?" Trevor scowled deeper. "Fine. But Cassie does the dishes tonight; I've been working all day Dad." Dupont conceeded the point and went in search of the elusive girl.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 5th 2012, 20:58

Cassie grew tired, and fell asleep in the barn on accident. She woke up by the sound of Rose trying to wake her up. She kept neighing and neighing until she woke up. She got down and slowly walked back to the house. She opened the door and curled up on the couch, falling asleep almost instantly.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 5th 2012, 21:12

Cole let oit an excited neigh and ran out into the middle of the pasture. She galloped in circles until she became slightly tired and went to the pond, where she drank some water.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5206
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 5th 2012, 21:16

Annie was reluctant to leave her horse. She liked to call him Bessie, such a stereotypical name for a cow. He wasn't even female! Annoyed, he trotted back to lie down on some hay. His hooves were aching from having to go at such a slow pace. At least he had gotten lots of carrots; more than any rider had ever given him. Annie raced into the house and threw off her boots, picking up a banana and eating it.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 5th 2012, 21:27

~Um... is Annie (LOL Razz My name is Anikka, or Ani Razz) Cassie and Trevor's little sister?~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 5th 2012, 21:36

~Lol. There's another Ariana too. [Ari] She's Trevor's fraternal twin. xD~

Phantom grazed, the earlier running effectively calming his nerves. He glanced up at Azure from time to time, always keeping an eye on Arrow, who was trotting in slow circles around the pasture, the fence always about three feet from her side.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 5th 2012, 21:38

Cole finished drinking and trotted past Phantom, flicking him with his tail. Her short mane bounced as she circled back towards him.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 5th 2012, 21:42

Phantom laid back his ears, snorting as Cole passed him. He trotted away from the red mare and stopped by Patriot and started grazing again, although he kept an eye on Cole.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 5th 2012, 22:01

~eh, sure. she was just the rider but i guess it wouldn't make sense to live there for no reason Razz farmers have lots of kids anyway. she can be their younger sister ~

Milkshake shook his mane and went for a drink. He wished there was someone to groom him right now. The inexperienced girl who rode him today merely unstrapped his gear and left him at the stables.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 5th 2012, 22:11

~Noo! I missed all the action! >.<~

Patriot grazed, resting his muscles from the long day. The sun was just beginning to set, Patriot tossed his mane and continued to graze happily. He loved the feeling without that saddle on his back. It felt like it was weighing him down. Patriot sighed. He remembered the stories he heard about how his grandpa was in a war running bravely as bullets flew over his head and bombs exploded right before his hooves. I hope I'll be that brave He thought.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7816
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 5th 2012, 22:39

Trevor searched everywhere for Ari, finally finding his twin curled up in the barn, seated comfortabely on a hay bale. "Hey Trev," she greeted him, without looking up from her book. After a moment, she closed the novel and stretched. Trevor managed a glimpse of the title before Ari placed it facedown on the hay. The Mind Readers. Interesting. "Dad wants you to check the horses again," Trevor told her, and Ari leaped nimbly to her feet. "Sure. Anything else? Besides dinner of course." In answer, he shook his head and went in search of Eli Andrews to help him with the stupid fence. Ariana climbed gracefully over the fence and surveyed the horses. All of them had gleaming coats, that is, except for one. "Annie! For heaven's sake! Poor Milk." The girl scrambled off the fence, dragging the grooming bag after her. Ari had the insight to brng it along, just in case. She slipped the lead rope and halter over the pinto's head, tying the rein to the railing. Studiously, she began brushing Milkshake's coat, checking his hooves for stones, giving an apple and a pat.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 6th 2012, 07:08

Cole galloped around before she found a place to graze. She nibbled on the grass for a while then went to the shade of a tree and laid down.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 6th 2012, 11:28

Mr. Dupont woke up Cassie gently, knowing she didn't feel well. She didn't get up, just grabbed the blanket from the floor. Then, he ran the bell outside. "Dinner!" he shouted. He walked back inside and got the plates ready.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 6th 2012, 11:53

Ari patted Milksahe again before jogging back to the house. Trevor joined her on the porch, wiping his hands on his jeans. "What's for dinner?" he asked, wiggling off his boots. "Chicken, bread, mashed potatoes, beans, and um, soup," Ari recited. While Trevor went to help Dupont set the table, Ari went to find Cassie and Annie. She spotted Cass on the couch, and poked her shoulder. "You've been sleeping in the barn again," Ari muttered disapporvingly as she picked hay from her hair.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 6th 2012, 14:50

"I know..." Cassie sighed. She walked over to the dinner table with her blanket around her shoulders. She forgot to wash her hands, so she went to the sink and washed her hands, sat back down, and slowly started eating her mashed potatos.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 6th 2012, 16:33

Milkshake sighed happily. He felt so nice once he was clean. Settling down to watch the sunset, he decided to visit Rose to see if they could enjoy it together.

Annie climbed onto a stool at the table. They didn't really have a high chair for the short girl. "I like horsies," she decided out loud before cutting a generous slab of butter for her potatoes. "Cassie, if you sleep in the barn, are you a horse? Humans sleep in beds."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 6th 2012, 17:00

Cassie smiled warily, "No. It just means I sleep in the barn. Not all humans sleep in beds, Ann." She finished her mashed potatos, chiken, and beas, then put her plate away. She curled back up on the couch again, closing her eyes.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 6th 2012, 18:17

"I sleep in a bed," Annie said with finality. Eating rather slowly, she tried to fit as many veggies as she could on her spoon, not feeling like taking a bath yet.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 7th 2012, 16:51

Rose went outside the barn, and as soon as she did, it started to rain. She went back inside the barn, and said, "Guess we're sleeping in the barn."

Cassie listened to the sound of rain softly hitting the roof. She loved the rain. She soon fell asleep to the rain.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 7th 2012, 16:56

"Hey Rose," Milkshake said when he saw her form entering the barn. "The barn's nice. Even if it's stuffy sometimes." He shifted in the hay, getting into a sleeping position once again.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 7th 2012, 17:20

Cole galloped towards the shelter of the barn. She shook her head, flinging droplets from her short mane, as she came in.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 7th 2012, 18:50

Rose laid next to Milkshake, and said, "Cassie almost fell asleep in the barn again." She closed her eyes, about to sleep, when Cassie came in the barn. She climbed up to the secret part of the second floor, which had a blanket, old matress, and pillow. She laid up there, and fell asleep. "Guess she's sleeping in here again."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 7th 2012, 19:55

"I like that girl. She's nice to us," he chuckled sleepily. "She disciplines that other little girl who tried to ride me today."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 7th 2012, 20:07

Phantom trotted into the barn, nosing into his open stall door, Arrow settling in the stall beside his. He shook himself and took a munch of the feed, sighing. The barn was much better than staying in the wet pasture. Arrow nickered and looked up when she saw Ari running into the barn. She was wearing a gray hoodie, which was splattered with raindrops. "Cassie?" Ari called softly. She went around the stalls, closing the doors and sliding the bolts closed, although she left all the windows on the stall doors open. "Curse it, where are you?" She suddenly spotted the wet shoe-print at the bottom of the stairs that led up to the second floor. "You rat." Ari quickly scrambled up the steps, following the clear trail of prints. "It's raining out here tonight! You'll catch hypothermia Cass."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 7th 2012, 20:29

~Cassie is in a spot only she knows how to get up there. Razz~
Cassie sat up, and said, "I know." Even though she couldn't see Ari, she knew she was worried about her. She took a way to the oother side of the second floor, then popped up behind the bunches of haybales. "I like it up here..." she objected.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next