Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Summer RP! - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Summer RP! - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer RP!

+9
Creamheart
Streamstar
Caraway
Pinewhisker
Pandora
Nyx
Frost
Noxe
Icestar
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Summer RP! - Page 3 Empty Summer RP!

Post by Icestar June 26th 2012, 16:38

First topic message reminder :

Hey it's finally summer and the clans have decided to go on vacation! Far away from the territories, they find a perfect place to soak up the summer sun. The beach! The only problems is Twolegs are everywhere! Join us and help fight the twolegs so the warrior kitties can enjoy their summer vacation!

~This roleplay is a little bit silly compared to others so have fun with it! You may roleplay as yourself or create a new rp character if you want! Oh and HAVE FUN! Very Happy~

Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15906
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Summer RP! - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer RP!

Post by Nyx June 27th 2012, 18:21

"So says the great scholar," Brightstar snapped. "They may be able to tame those ridiculous monsters and create delicious food--[i]which[/i is unhealthy for us-- but they still have no sense. If they did, they should've been able to tell a sea monster from a seaweed covered cat, and a snake from a sand covered cat!" She rolled her eyes and pushed the bag back over next to the plastic white chair.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 27th 2012, 18:25

"Oh please! They probably confused you for a rabid!" she hissed. Sorrelstar scanned the beach. "Most are gone. Now have you even THOUGHT about what you are going to do here?"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5206
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar June 27th 2012, 18:31

"Hey hey! It's our vacation! I don't think we should get in an agruement about Twolegs. We came here to relax, remember?" Icetail looked around and mrrowed with laughter. "Hey look all the twolegs are gone! I think your agruing scarred them all alway! Razz"
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 27th 2012, 18:36

Sorrelstar puffed out her chest. "See! I'm a genius!" she purred. She trotted across the to a shady spot under a colorful plastic tree. She looked up. There were no leaves, just a large singular one draped over five thin branches. She spotted a plastic container above the ground and hopped inside it, her fur draping over the edges.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 27th 2012, 18:37

"Oh please!" Brightstar mimicked under her breath. "Sure, a whole pack of about twenty or so cats, all insanely rabid traveling together and attacking Twolegs on a beach." She snorted derisively. "I was going to swim here. Hunt. Explore. Have some peace and quiet!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 27th 2012, 18:41

Sorrelstar yawned and closed her eyes. "La la la la! Not listening, fish breath!" she jeered softly before dozing off in the bucket.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 27th 2012, 18:50

Brightstar rolled her eyes in disgust. "Sleeping in a Twoleg bucket of all places!" She bounded off down the beach, putting distance between her and the brainlless leader of ShadowClan. "Shadowstar was much better," she muttered under her breath, wading into the softly lapping ocean. "Its a shame he isn't leader anymore." The ocean was glittering like a flat sheet of blue-green glass, only broken by occasional, tiny waves rolling across the surface. The water was cool against Brightstar's fur, soothing her inflamed temper like nothing else could.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar June 27th 2012, 19:07

Icetail looked over to see Brightstar. Well I'm not the best swimmer out there. Better stick close to someone that actually knows how to swim. She dipped her head down and sniffed the water. "Gross!" The water here wasn't as fresh as the water back home. She shrugged and decided to swim anyways.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 27th 2012, 19:31

Maplestream snorted."Twolegs are dumber than mice." She jumped in behind Brightstar. The ocean lapped at her fur, as if it were murmuring, come with me... The cold, salty water was soothing. At first Maplestream stayed near the shore, where it was warmer and her paws slipped on seaweed. Then she ventured further, paddling after Brightstar.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar June 27th 2012, 21:16

Icetail slowly swam towards Brightstar and Maplestream. By the time she got there she was already out of breath. "Man, you guys are so good at swimming. See if this was like climbing a tree I'd be a lot better." I don't even remember the last time I went swimming... She dove underwater and then surfaced and licked her muzzle. "Ew, salty."
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 27th 2012, 21:27

CheeseStar stretched her limbs in the burning glare of the mid-afternoon sunlight. Her fur felt wet with sweat which was disgusting. So, she found mysterious cubes of ice (even though it was so hot!) and jumped into them.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 27th 2012, 21:33

Sorrelstar was awoken from her doze by the clatter of ice. She perked her ears up and stared in Cheesestar's direction. She tipped over the bucket and scrambled out. The ShadowClan leader cocked her head and trotted over to the cheese-colored she cat. "Isn't that cold..?"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 27th 2012, 21:50

"Well it's hot," she complained, resembling a cranky elder who slept on wet moss. "And I don't like water." with that, she adjusted her position, chucking chunks of ice in every direction.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar June 27th 2012, 22:02

Icetail started to swim toward the shore. "I think I'm cooling off now. I'm gonna go dry off and relax on the shore." She mewed as she slowly paddled. Finally reaching the shore, she shook her pelt wildly like a dog.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 27th 2012, 22:22

Sorrelstar jumped back as a chunk of ice hit her nose. "Gah!" she yelped. The sandy she cat shook her head and laughed at Cheesestar. "You look like a... cat in a bunch of ice cubes!" She giggled.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2012, 09:05

Brightstar nodded after Icetail, but stayed in the ocean. She loved how the water had so many personalites. Its gentle push, its caressing touch, its hungry power, its unrestrained strength, its raging anger, its quiet calm.... The RiverClan glanced back ashore and muttered disdainfully, "Well someone changes moods quickly." She flicked her tail at Maplestream and headed along the shore, swimming swiftly in the opposite direction from the others. Brightstar stopped at a huge pile of rocks and driftwood, and climbed up the sandy shore. The water streamed out from her sleek fur, and she padded behind a huge rock, pausing to flick a small pebble from the pad of her paw. "Coming Maplestream?'
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2012, 09:54

Maplestream reached the rocks and driftwood with long, easy strokes and also hopped out, muscles rippling under her groomed pelt. "I wonder how some stones get so smooth," she commented t Brightstar. "I know in the other territories, rocks are jagget and textured. Yet whenever we find them near water, they're always round or eggshaped and smooth. It has to be something to do with the water. But water is so soft, I don't know how it can turn sharp rocks nto smooth ones." (cats don't understand physics very well)
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2012, 10:01

Brightstar rubbed the rock with a paw. It was smooth, like a giant pebble, and worn smoothly. "But the water is also strong," she meowed, glancing back at Maplestream. Maybe the water somehow tore off the rough parts. Or maybe scrubbed it clean." The RiverClan leader crouched, muscles tensing beneath her sleek silver tabby fur. With a swift, powerful push of her hindlegs, Brightstar leaped into the air and alighted with perfect balance on top of the smooth boulder. She started leaping and climbing around the huge rock pile, nosing around the holes, and scaring a crab out of a shadowy corner. "Oh, crabs! I've had a freshwater crab before. I wonder if this will taste better?" Brightstar glanced around and snatched up a good sized rock in her jaws and scrabbled after the crab on the rocks, smashing the stone down on the poor crab's back. It collapsed, legs waving in the air. After another good smash of the rock, it lay still. Brightstar sniffed it, digging her claws underneath the shell.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 28th 2012, 10:17

Streamfur came out of the water where she had been swimming and hunting. Water dripped off her pelt, and she carried two fish in her jaws. She padded over to Brightstar and Maplestream, put down her fish, and asked, "Do you want some fish?" She watched Brightstar climb over the rocks and catch the crab, so she followed her. She climbed over the rocks and boulders, and she found a crab close to where Brightstar found hers. She picked up a rock like Brightstar had done and she smashed it down on the crab. Streamfur then tossed the rock away toward the ocean and she curiously watched as it skipped a few times before in finally sunk in the water. Each time it skipped on the water, it left ripples coming away from it. She looked back at the crab and sniffed it. "Brightstar, have you ever had ocean crabs before?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8429
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 28th 2012, 10:36

Sorrelstar noticed the cats on the rocks and bounded over. She stood at the foot over the rocks and cocked her head. "What nonsense are doing now?" she growled.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2012, 10:38

"No thanks," Maplestream replied. "This place isinteresting, I want to catch my own." She saw Brightstar with the crab. "Oh, crab! I love those, the legs are especially awesome." Maplestream clambered over the rocks, exploring. She found a piece of seaweed, but it was strange. There was a hollow tube that ended in a large hollow sphere at the end. The sphere had seaweed straming out of it. Maplestream blew into the open end experimentally and jumped as the seaweed bellowed. "Woah!!! Brightstar, Streamfur, come check this out!"

(I've seen these in Seattle. They're called bullet seaweed I think and you can eat it raw it tastes good :3 I found one and blew int it. It carried really far. It was like a trumpet!)
Spoiler:
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2012, 10:40

Brightstar glanced behind her, eyes narrowed at Sorrelstar. "None of your business," she replied flatly. Picking up the dead crab, she pointedly turned her back and bounded back down the rocks, stopping in the sand to readjust her grip on her kill. Flicking her tail, Brightstar bounded over to Maplestream. "Weird," she commented.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 28th 2012, 10:43

Sorrelstar slowly began to climb the rocks. "What is THAT?" she meowed loudly. "You're crazy climbing up here! This stuff is for SkyClan cats!"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 28th 2012, 10:44

Streamfur heard Maplestream calling to her, so she picked up her crab, and bounded across the rocks toward Maplestream. "Whats that?" she asked. She had never heard seaweed make a sound like that before.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8429
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2012, 10:47

Brightstar flicked her tail at Sorrelstar. "Maybe for a ShadowClan cat, but RiverClan warriors do this all the time. We're not afraid of jumping around on rocks." She sniffed the seaweed and blew on it softly and it made a loud trumpet. "Cool!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next