Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Warriors Worldwar Fan-Fic: [Part 1] Midnight in the Balance Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Warriors Worldwar Fan-Fic: [Part 1] Midnight in the Balance Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Worldwar Fan-Fic: [Part 1] Midnight in the Balance

+5
Sunbeam
Legendflower
Windystorm
Noxe
Honeystar
9 posters

Go down

Warriors Worldwar Fan-Fic: [Part 1] Midnight in the Balance Empty Warriors Worldwar Fan-Fic: [Part 1] Midnight in the Balance

Post by Honeystar June 21st 2012, 14:39

This is another crossover fan fiction by me. Based on Warriors- New Prophecy series [Second series], and the Worldwar series by Harry Turtledove.
Storyline: Generations have past since the Clans became a united confederation against the Empire. The war against Tigerstar, a generation ago, and the BloodClan insurgencies that followed it has made them allies. Now they set off in a expeditionary Conquest Fleet across the galaxy. To a distant life-bearing planet that the Clans hope to make their new home. Simply known as Tosev-3, it is known by [some of] the natives as Earth. Little do they realize that they arrived during the planet's darkest hour, where nearly every nation is at war. Soon the fate of both humans and aliens rests in the balance.

Prologue:
Spoiler:

Chapter1:
Spoiler:

Chapter 2:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on October 12th 2012, 21:56; edited 3 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10443
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Warriors Worldwar Fan-Fic: [Part 1] Midnight in the Balance Empty Re: Warriors Worldwar Fan-Fic: [Part 1] Midnight in the Balance

Post by Noxe June 21st 2012, 16:28

This is a very detailed and creative fan-fic. Smile Could you put it in spoilers though? It takes up a lot of space!
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13281
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Warriors Worldwar Fan-Fic: [Part 1] Midnight in the Balance Empty Re: Warriors Worldwar Fan-Fic: [Part 1] Midnight in the Balance

Post by Honeystar June 30th 2012, 14:43

Yes I will. Thank you for reading it. I ....hope...I can write and post more on here soon.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm July 25th 2012, 14:47

This is a very interesting and creative idea Smile

You're doing well with it too! Even though i've never read the WW series it was based off of, I enjoy reading this. Looking forward to see Ch.2. Good job! Thumbs Up 2
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4052
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 25th 2012, 14:51

Thank you Windypaw. I'm going to try and write chapter 2 really soon. Once I finish a few things of course.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 3rd 2012, 12:58

Hey there! Sorry for not making updates on here. I've been wanting to write more about this for some time.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower October 3rd 2012, 13:43

Hey! You've missed a lot. Very Happy You should come on the chatbox sometime! Smile

Well write it then! Razz

Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5731
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 4th 2012, 02:30

Awesome! This is my favorite fanfic EVER !!! The only thing bad is the amount of writing. We need more, more, more! I am sooo "liking" this!!!
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9669
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 4th 2012, 09:35

Thanks very much Sunbeam, I'll do my best to make more very soon. I'm highly honoured that you chose this fanfic of mine as your all time favourite. When you say the amount of writting do you mean too much per chapter, or not enough? Anyways, going to see about either do chapter 2, or a second part of chapter 1, haven't really decided yet.

Thanks also to you Gingrblaze, and I missed you and everyone else too. It's so good to be back.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 4th 2012, 19:57

I just meant more chapters. The amount of writing per chapter is perfect. Keep writing! Super Happy
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe October 5th 2012, 16:19

Please post Chapter Two as soon as you can Smile I just love the detail in this FanFic and I can't wait to read more!
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13281
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 7th 2012, 19:36

I will Maplestream. Thanks for your support and patience. I'm so glad to hear you enjoy this. Hopefully I'll get it on here soon.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 7th 2012, 19:41

This is AWESOME Honeystar!!! Very Happy I love it and you did such a great job with the story! Its such a unique idea. I'm liking this now! Cant wait for the next chapter! Ecstatic
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7826
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 8th 2012, 19:26

Awesome story Honeystar! Thumbs Up 2 It's really detailed, and creative. I like how it doesn't linger too much on detail like mine often do. Good job! And keep writing
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38660
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 8th 2012, 21:09

Thanks a lot Birdflight and Brightstar. And I will do my best to keep writing it.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 9th 2012, 18:03

I have a million stories that I can continue... But I just don't have the time. :/ Lol I can relate if it isn't possible to update this for weeks.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38660
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 12th 2012, 20:44

Well I'm going to try updating really soon. I just need to look at somethings before I do.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar November 9th 2012, 19:09

Ok, I'm really sorry for not updating this again.....
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar November 9th 2012, 19:39

Honeystar wrote:Ok, I'm really sorry for not updating this again.....

It's okay. Just take your time Wink
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15916
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 10th 2012, 08:26

Pace yourself. Work at your own speed. Smile
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 10th 2012, 08:30

I guess Honeystar has his things to worry about since he's not a kid Razz
Shall I lock this hun?
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25642
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar November 27th 2012, 14:58

No Please Don't!!!!!!
I may have things to do but I will write something soon, now that I have a clearer idea on what I need to write.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down