Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Gingerblaze~ Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Gingerblaze~ Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gingerblaze~

+4
Auburnflare
Stareye
Noxe
Legendflower
8 posters

Go down

Gingerblaze~ Empty Gingerblaze~

Post by Legendflower June 9th 2012, 17:45

Name: Gingerblaze
Clan: MoonClan
Mentor: N/A
Apprentice: Pinepaw (Fictional)
Siblings: Windypaw :DD
Favorite Colors: Royal blue, Bright Purple, Black, and Teal
Favorite Quotes: Don't judge a book by its cover. The haunting of the moon. Never trust a cat at first sight; they could be hiding their danger with sensitivity and understanding.
Weaknesses: Moving cats with words. She's not a very good runner. Can't run a far distance. She is very over protective of her kin, clanmates, and is very stubborn.
Special Traits: She's very quick and stealthy. Despite not being able to run at a far distance, she is very agile and somewhat nimble. She's very good at climbing trees and hiding herself in anything, especially foliage.
Family: Halo (Mother), Raider (Father)
Personality: Stubborn and persistent; she never gives up on what she believes is the right thing to do. She enjoys pulling pranks, but only on the cats she knows very closely. She is known to be quiet and only talk when talked to. Gingerblaze is very shy and has a good heart, even if she doesn't always make the right decisions.
Description: She is a orange tabby and, if you look closely, she has faint wild cat-like markings on her face. She has blazing green eyes that have the ability to nerve others, which she very much enjoys. Gingerblaze has long legs, and her tail is also lengthy. She has a slick orange chest, belly, and muzzle. Gingerblaze has a soft pink nose, that somewhat burns in the sun. Her nose matches her delicate, pink paw pads which are very soft because of the soft kittypet house she grew up in. She has light ginger tufts on her ears, and the orangeish fur in her ears has a "curl" to it. She also has very dark ginger tabby markings on the top of her head. Her pelt got noticeably darker as she aged.
History: Gingerblaze was actually born as a kittypet, where she was named Blaze after her springing legs and high speed. The adult twolegs despised her, but the young ones loved her, and they were finally getting energy, as they were usually lazy, so they kept the ambitious and mischevious kitten. Of course, they kept her outside while the children weren't there, but she didn't mind that. She loved her home and everyone in it.

Blaze was friends with a tom named Choco Bean, but he was the exact opposite of her; he was sweet, innocent and kind of a suck up. She got him in trouble all the time, but he didn't mind. He enjoyed his time with the ginger kitten, because otherwise, he was locked up in the twoleg house. Until he got in big trouble, then he wasn't allowed to see her again and was locked up 24/7. Blaze was sad, but eventually got over it.

Blaze asked her mother about her father, because he never came around. "Your father died before you were born," Halo, her Mother, responded, licking her ginger kit's head, "he died protecting us. There was a dog invasion, and they were tryng to get to us, so he killed the dogs with help of his dear friends. Now, get some sleep." Blaze was about to open her mouh with a retort for not hearing the whole story, but she saw her mother's blue eyes teary and curled up asleep. "He was a gray tom with green eyes and his name was Raider," Halo whispered in Blaze's ears.

When she was taken to a new home, she was very frightened without her Mother. No matter how much the twolegs tried, she still remained under the bed or outside while they were home. One day, she woke up, and the cat flap was locked. The rooms with beds in them could not be pushed open. Blaze tried everything to get outside or in to those rooms, but to no avail. So she resorted to trying to hide under the couch. Alas, she had grown to big to hide under there. Though, for some reason, there was a tree in their house. She easily climbed up it, and batted at all of the colorful shapes that were hanging from the branches off and hid in the back.

When the twolegs got home, they were making pitiful noises and complaining about all of the shattered things Blaze had batted off. When the male found her on the tree, he dragged her off and put her outside, taking her blue collar off. Finally happy, Blaze ran away, though she was sure they had only wanted her out for the night. After all, they were good owners, just not the ones she had grown up with.

Blaze already knew how to hunt, being nearly 7 months old, and her long days in the woods when she was a kittypet. She tried to find her old family, and she did. But they were gone. They had moved. Sad and lonely, Blaze wished she had not abandoned her old twoleg family.

So, Blaze stayed in the neighborhood, since she liked being known by everyone. She stayed in a park, where all the young twolegs called her "Runner" because she never stayed in one place. Her childhood friend, Choco Bean, had helped her. They had lost touch long before she had moved, but she was glad she was friends with him again. They spent the whole day together, then he'd go home at night and spend some time in the morning with his twolegs... Until he got hit by a car.

So she fled. Blaze ran and ran, until she reached a marshy territory where many cats lived. Unsure if she liked living around cats again, worried that the same thing might happen, she stayed in a den by all the cat's territories, surveying each of them carefully. IceClan was nearly impossible, she hated being cold. RiverClan, she couldn't stand having water against her fur. So she moved on, to ThunderClan and WindClan territory. There, she became good friends with an apprentice named Windypaw. She was going to join WindClan, until... She saw one of their cats get killed, that had a stunning resemblance to Choco, and was once again traumatized. She had dreams about it for weeks.

She heard rumors about a new clan, called MoonClan, had been established. So Gingerblaze went to check it out. It was love at first sight. All the cats seemed very nice, and loved partying. She had nearly all of the talents that most of them had, except she still couldn't stand fighting. Her talents weren't nearly as perfected as all of MoonClan, but she decided she would work on it.

Icestar readily let her join, glad to have another Member. The only problem was, she hated fighting. So she asked if she could become MoonClan's medicine cat.

She soon became heartsick. Each day, she got more and more sad, until she couldn't take it anymore. Gingerblaze had to go home. So, she did.

She was accepted into the clan as if she had never left, and spends all of her time with her friends and family. Smile

Ginger(kit):

Ginger(paw):

Gingerblaze:

Pheww.. That took me nearly an hour! Sweat Hope you guys like it so far!

~Still editing! Wink

Last edited by Gingerblaze on October 18th 2012, 22:46; edited 18 times in total
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5727
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Gingerblaze~ Empty Re: Gingerblaze~

Post by Noxe June 9th 2012, 18:32

This is great! I can't wait for the history! Very Happy
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13277
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye June 9th 2012, 18:59

This is a very nice description, Gingerblaze! I wonder what her history is going to be like.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6290
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 9th 2012, 19:08

Thanks! :3 I'm trying to think of something... Razz
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 27th 2012, 15:01

She added the history! And I like it.. even though you named it after a cat that got hit on our street. Sad but it's awesome!
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14211
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 27th 2012, 17:18

I love the details in the history! The part about Choco being hit by the car was sad, though.
You said that's what you have so far, does that mean there's more to the history? If there is, I can't wait to read it! Great job! Very Happy
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13277
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 5th 2012, 22:51

~Updated!

Wow.. I must have been a horrible writer when I wrote this. I went through and edited everything. It was very repititive, obvious and not very detailed. I never even finished it. Razz

Anyways, I changed her description, thoroughly edited every mistake I saw, changed my parents, etc.! Oh, I finished my history~!

Hope you like it. Smile
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost September 5th 2012, 23:12

Good job done, Gingerblaze. I could see improvements Wink
Similar format to what I used to have but still pretty impressive. I liked the names.
The history was really sad but I liked the ending.

Liked! Thumbs Up
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25638
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 6th 2012, 00:10

Awesome Gingy! I really like the edits and it's really creative. I love your new avatar by the way. Razz

It's really good alreadybut maybe you should add Family and more pictures. Very Happy
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38656
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 6th 2012, 07:24

I really like your history! And cool avatar too. Like brightstar said, you should add more family.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9665
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 6th 2012, 09:33

Yeah I'm working on finding pictures. I suck at it though. >.< Razz

I was being to lazy to add my family in the history much. I guess I could change it from "Mother" to her name. Razz
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 6th 2012, 16:18

I could help you find more pictures! Very Happy I really like doing stuff like that. ^-^

So just tell me what kind of pictures and cats you're looking for, and I can see what I can find.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38656
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 7th 2012, 15:13

I like yours Very Happy it has a sincere feeling to it. Out cats' weaknesses are exactly the same Very Happy I wrote the same thing except with different wording. The font colour was a nice choice. The history is touching and I like how you added your own feature of a favourite colour was slightly unique. I like the name Gingerblaze Rolling on the floor
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33812
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content