Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Interactive Story- The Clans vs The Dark Forest! - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Interactive Story- The Clans vs The Dark Forest! - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interactive Story- The Clans vs The Dark Forest!

+4
Legendflower
Lilacstar
Nyx
Stareye
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Interactive Story- The Clans vs The Dark Forest! - Page 2 Empty Interactive Story- The Clans vs The Dark Forest!

Post by Stareye June 9th 2012, 14:43

First topic message reminder :

Note to Phoenixwing: I apoligize if this in the wrong section, but since this isn't techincally a fanfic I didn't know where else to put this. Please move this to the right place if I posted this thread in the wrong section!

I decided to try something new with the forums, so I came up with this idea. It's very unique from the other types of RP on this forum, so let me explain;
1. This 'story' takes place during The Last Hope, with the clans from the books. However, you can still play as your own roleplay character if you want! (See The Rules section for more information) You can kind of think of this RP as a re-write of the final battle in The Last Hope. Instead of an overnight battle, this is a war being fought over the course of a year!
2. How this Interactive Story works is that once you start the game and give me all of your character and clan information, I'll give you a description of what is currently happening in your clan. Along with this description is some stats about how well your clan is faring. This is what it would look like...

Season: Early leaf-fall (this is the starting season for everyone. Once a year is passed in the game and your story is back at the start of leaf fall, the final battle with the dark forest will begin.)
Situation: Your Clan is in high spirits, as you have managed to hold the dark forest at bay for awhile and have gathered enough food for everyone to hold their strength. But every night terrible yowls warn of the dark forest getting closer, and frightens everyone from getting any sleep. Something has to be done soon.
DF Position: 5
Moral: 7
Health: 9
RiverClan Alliance: 3
ShadowClan Alliance: 10
These four stats outlined in blue can be critical to your clan's victory over the dark forest; each one helps your clan in a diffrent way. All stats are measured on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the best it can be and 1 being dangerously low.
But I guess I should explain what each one does.
DF Position- Short for Dark Forest position. The lower this stat is, the closer the dark forest is getting to your camp. Of course, you can attack them at any time if you want.
Moral- This represents how confident your clan is in their fight against the DF. It can help your clan fight harder, but if it stays low (below 5) for too long, more of your warriors may abandon you to join the dark forest, and you can never get them back.
Health- This indicates the general well being of the clan. The higher it is, the more they can fight against the DF. It also determines how well they can resist disease.
Alliance- This shows you how well your relationship is with the other clans, and how willing they would be to help you during a really tough fight. The dark forest will send undercover agents into your allies camp to spread rumors about you, so it's very important to visit your allies once in awhile to keep your bond with them! You may also have to spare some of your warriors to help them in a fight to keep your clan in good standing with them.

Once you get a new entry, you can say in a post what you want to do and/or post a responce like you would in a normal RP, and I will post a reply telling you the results of your actions. The outcome of your choice depends on all of the four stats above.
Every single decison you make in the game will affect the final battle, and may even determine whenever you win or lose against the Dark Forest. There are an unlimited number of outcomes, so feel free to start a new game if you finished one already!
When you first start the game, there are three choices you have to make that do not affect any future aspect of the story. This is what they are..
Your Character's Name: You are the leader of your clan. You can play as one of the current leaders; Firestar, Blackstar, Onestar, or Mistystar, or you can play as one of your role playing characters! You can also choose to keep their warrior name if you want. And don't forget to include your character's description and personality! WARNING: You cannot use someone else's character for this roleplay! It is still a violation of the RP rules that states that you can't play as someone else's characters! You will be reported to the admin if you do this!
Your Clan's Name: Again, you can choose to lead one of the original clans, or you can rename it to a clan name of your choice, as long as it's appropriate, of course.
Who Live's in Your Clan?: If you have more than one roleplay character, you can get your other characters to join your clan, as long as their your own. You can even replace all of the warriors from the original clans with your own characters if you want!
And that's all there is to it! If you guys want to play in the same game, (E.g Honeystar's game is connected to Icetail's, so they can be allied with eachother) just let me know! Hint: If you form an alliance with another member on this site, your alliance stat with them will stay at 10 permantley.
If you guys are confused about anything, please let me know! I hope you guys will enjoy this, I put a lot of thought into it! Have fun! Razz

Last edited by Stareye on June 9th 2012, 18:42; edited 1 time in total
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6285
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Interactive Story- The Clans vs The Dark Forest! - Page 2 Empty Re: Interactive Story- The Clans vs The Dark Forest!

Post by Stareye June 11th 2012, 22:28

Gingerpaw wrote:sooooooooo when can we start the RP or story?
As soon as you send me all of your clan information! It needs to include your clan name, your character's (leader of the clan) name, and all of it's members. (warriors, queens, kits, elders, medicine cat, deputy, and apprentices. You don't have to have every type of cat I listed above, it's just for an example) Brightstar basically explained the rest!
Phoenixwing's Story
Season: Early Leaf Fall
Situation: Thanks to Krashath's early crackdown on the boiling feud, the warriors quickly dropped their idea of eating the rest of the fresh kill. The mountain side was strangley free of the early frost, and tons of prey had retreated there to store up of food for the leaf bare. The hunting was fantastic, and soon everyone had enough to eat. But as the days passed, the patrols started noticing strange scents and sounds in the forest, escpically at night. A few of the warriors recongized some of the scents as dead clanmates. The quarter moon the dark forest promised to let the clans decide about surrendering was coming to a close, and now the dark forest was starting to scout their territories; it's almost as if they knew the clans wouldn't give up without a fight. Despite the dark storm on the horizon, IceClan is in good spirits, surronded by reminders of their tactical advantages, in the form of a reinforced camp, prepared warriors and an overflowing stock of herbs and fresh kill. At the same time, curiousity is bounding through the camp. Only two more days remain before the dark forest's promised return; will their leader send them into battle early to catch them by suprise, or wait for the shadowed warriors to come, for a face to face brawl?
DF Position: 9
Moral: 9
Health: 10
Alliance: None
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Interactive Story- The Clans vs The Dark Forest! - Page 2 Empty Re: Interactive Story- The Clans vs The Dark Forest!

Post by Nyx June 12th 2012, 09:05

Krashath blinked at Shruikan's idea. "Surprise attack?" he murmured thoughtfully. Eragon nodded quickly. "I think that'll be a good idea." The solid black warrior clearly supported Shruikan in his plots. However, Niva, Arya, and Kazan were all skeptical. Arya twitched her ears, and eyed the two toms critically, "But how do we find them? I mean seriously, we find their scents at night, but the whole of Dark Forest couldn't have come then, and that wouldn't be a good time to fight, because while we're fighting the few DF warriors there, more can come and flank us, come at us from behind--" "True," Shruikan broke in, "but it's not like we can't go find them ourselves." Krashath frowned. "That would be pointless," he meowed. Kazan flicked his ears, looking like he was about to say something, but kept silent. "We'd waste all our energy scouring the forest," Niva agreed after a moment. "Something tells me that they won't wait for us out in the middle of the territory; no, they'll bring the fight to our camp." Shruikan still looked dubious, while Eragon seemed to understand Krashath's side of the argument. "Oh.... so we wait for them here?" he meowed, understanding dawning on his features. "Yes." Krashath agreed. "And in the formation we talked about earlier. Do you see why we choose to wait, Shruikan?" The massive titanium tabby frowned, plucking at the short grass with his claws, staring at the formation-plan that was drawn into the dirt. They were all silent for what seemed like an eternity, before Shruikan finally nodded. "I see why," he said simply, his green eyes fierce. "Good," Krashath murmured, relieved. For a moment or two, he'd thought he'd lose Shruikan's support. Seeming to read his mind, his deputy leaned forward, eyes narrowed. "I'll always do what I can to make IceClan better," he promised in an undertone. "Of course," Krashath agreed. Niva flicked her ears. "Anyways, just because we wait doesn't mean we can't be prepared for those mouse-hearts... The medicine clearing will have to be guarded," the large she-cat mewed thoughtfully. "Althea, will you do that?" Shruikan asked. The lean she-cat nodded, mewing her assent from the back of the crowd. "I will be at the head," Krashath continued on for Niva. "Shruikan, you will be in the middle. Niva, will you fight here?" Using one of his shark-teeth claws, he scratched the dirt, marking the place a beside, and a little behind, him. "It would be my honor," Niva agreed. Quickly, then formed the rest of their plans. "If only we had an alliance," Spitz rumbled as they finished. "I know," Krashath replied with a sigh. "But that can't be helped. But IceClan is powerful! More than the Dark Forest cats think. IceClan will win!" His voice rose into a yowl at the last three words, and his Clanmates took up the chant. "IceClan! IceClan! IceClan!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw June 12th 2012, 12:35

"Flamepelt,"Thunderstar called to his deputy,"gather 2 warriors to come with me."Flamepelt looked astonished."Why?" he asked."To ask Iceclan if they will allie with us to help save the forest.""okay,"came the reply.He gathered the medicine cat,Shadeleaf,A dark green she-cat,and lightningpaw.Then they set off."Remember not to look like we are here to fight,"Thunderstar said as they took their first step into Iceclan territory

Forgot to add her Razz
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6641
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye June 13th 2012, 18:41

Thunderclaw's Story
Season: Early Leaf-fall
Situation: A few of the younger warriors were nervous that their leader left them for a day, but most of the clan agreed that what they were doing was neccesary. As the ThunderClan patrol walked through IceClan territory, a few of them noticed unnaturally dark shadows around them; their timing to request an alliance could not have been any later. Doubt slowly started to sink in on the patrol. Whta if the dark forest ambushed them? They would be severly outnumbered. What if ThunderClan was left leaderless and without a medicine cat in the final battle? But they eventullay made it to the outskirts of IceClan's camp, and the whole patrol felt better immideatly. All they had to do now was wait for IceClan's leader. Negotiations would have to be quick; the Dark forest will attack tommorow.
DF Position: 8
Health: 8
Alliance: Pending

Pheonixwing's Story
The clan felt reassured now that they had a battle plan. One day after the plan was settled, ThunderClan came for a visit. Thunderstar was there, along with his medicine cat,two warriors and an apprentice. They told the clan that they want to form an alliance to help save both of their clans, and the forest, in the final battle. A pawful of the warriors are instinctivley suspicous, while most of the other clan cats scoffed at them; this was no time for for clan feuds. Even more warriors felt nervous at the prospect; if IceClan had to help ThunderClan in the battle, then wouldn't their be less warriors to defend their own home? Either way, the IceClan members waited inpatiently for their leader. They wanted their voices to be heard if there was going to be an alliance.
DF Position: 8
Health: 10
Alliance: Pending
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 13th 2012, 21:10

"ThunderClan patrol!" Althea's yowl rang through camp, and every cat was on their paws in an instant, bristling, ears flat and a growl rumbling through their throats. "Calm down," Krashath ordered firmly. "They could be here on friendly means." "I doubt that," Aten snarled immediately. Krashath turned away impatiently as Niva clouted the young warrior on the ear. He could hear his warriors calming down, although the low murmur of conversation persisted, and the IceClan leader knew they were debating among themselves about the appearance of ThunderClan. "Should we trust them?" That was Shruikan, approaching Krashath as he faced Thunderstar, the leader of ThunderClan. Isidar was trailing behind the massive titanium colored tom, her eyes bright. "They must've come for an aliiance," the medicine cat hissed urgently. Shruikan eyed her doubtfully. "Most likely, but what if there are Dark Forest warriors among them?" "We'll have to take that chance," Krashath decided. Isidar nodded quickly and retreated again to stand by Spitz. Shruikan remained where he was and laid out the rest of the information, "Aten, of course, says no. Do no trust them. Althea and Eragon are a little doubtful, Spitz can't decide one way or the other, Arya, Kazan, and the rest think their here on friendly means, and are ready to make an alliance against the Dark Forest." "Then they are divided," Krashath murmured bluntly. "Aye," Shruikan agreed after a moment. "But they are working it out even now." A hint of pride colored his voice as he added, "IceClan is close knit and we always work together." "Of course. And now, I will go meet Thunderstar." Krashath lifted his chin and approached the ThunderClan leader.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw June 15th 2012, 07:43

"Krashath,we come in peace.We have come to ask if you will form an alliance with us to stop the dark forest."As he said it he sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 15th 2012, 12:15

Krashath tipped his head to one side. "Agreed. It would be wiser to form an alliance and stand together to face the Dark Forest. I will lend you a few of my warriors, and you will have to lend me a few of yours. I understand the fact that you have more warriors than IceClan, although we have special... claws." Isidar moved up next to him again, her small paws silent on the snow. "We should also work out a strategy for working together. Should we bring both our Clans and meet the Dark Forest at a certain place? Or shall we fight separately? I, for one, think the former would be better," Krashath went on. He fell silent and swiveled his ears toward his medicine cat. "We have reached an agreement," Isidar whispered. "Even Aten has finally conceded the need for an alliance."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw June 23rd 2012, 17:30

" I think we should fight together.It would be easier.Meet me at the island tomorrow,and bring the warriors you will lend,as i will bring mine."he said,standing up."We can,and will defeat the dark forest."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2