Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Missing in Action - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Missing in Action - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing in Action

+13
Frost
Whiteout
Honeystar
FabFur
Noxe
Lilacstar
Pinewhisker
SkyStar
Silverstream
Legendflower
Scarlett
Nyx
Phoenixwing
17 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Missing in Action - Page 4 Empty Missing in Action

Post by Phoenixwing June 3rd 2012, 11:57

First topic message reminder :

All Clans may participate!

Twolegs have been building nests closer and closer to a few neighboring Clan's camps. As the Clans are slowly forced from their homes, many warriors are caught sneaking onto other Clan's territories to steal the food they need to feed their Clans and the medicine they could use for injury. As an uproar begins between the Clan leaders about redistributing the territories, Clan cats are vanishing without a trace and the warriors from all Clans are beginning to fear that it is somehow related to the Twolegs intruding on the territories. A few cats seem to fear that if the Clans aren't able to cooperate and learn to adjust and live in peace, some of the Clans could vanish into oblivion from the forest. Would it bring StarClan's wrath?

*I will be in IceClan and fighting for them in this RP, if Snowlily agrees.

The role play first opens on a gathering of all the clan leaders where they are speaking over the issue.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5279
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Missing in Action - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing in Action

Post by Scarlett June 4th 2012, 10:18

Snowstar looked around wearily after the previous nights events. Her eyes felt heavy and burned as she tried to blink away some of the pain. She refused to sleep the previous night as memories of the gathering continued to play on repeat in her head. She rose to her paws stumbling as she tried to catch her balance for that brief second. Snowstar shook her head violently a few times before she looked over her territory. "We are going to need to store a decent amount of prey" she mewed to no one in particular. Normally she would ask someone to go with her, even before she became the new leader, but this time she just wanted to clear her mind of her surroundings. The snow on the mountain had melted, at least for the most part. Under the tree cover, large clumps of snow still dotted the forest floor. I can work with this. Now for a bit of hunting....
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433498
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 4th 2012, 12:02

Lightningstar paced in her den, black tail lashing as she thought. I didn't go to the gathering only because Ashleaf suggested not to...and I should trust his judgement, but I feel as if I missed something important. the black she-cat thought. Moonlight filtered into her den and showed her dark tabby stripes and that her base color was actually a silvery black. Her golden eyes fiery with frustration. "I'm a leader...I should have been there....but with no deputy..." her wide eyes closed and a frustrated sigh left her muzzle. "I guess it can't be helped since it's in the past now, but I suppose I should ask one of the other Clans' patrols if I could enter to ask their leader..." a growl came from her this time, fur fluffing up. "Oh, StarClan, please guide me! How am I supposed to be a leader if I can't decide to even find out about a missed Gathering?!" she cried, ears drooping.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13697
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 13:11

Wintermist lay on her side by the entrance of the Fortress, her pale pelt a mere shadow as she watched Snowstar race out into the snow. Her green eyes flashed as she tracked her leader's progress. "Hunting?" she murmured. "No one else to go with her... There must be a reason, but I'll respect it." Wintermist slid out on to the snow, her paws soft as she turned to pause by the stone wall of the Fortress. She crouched, then leaped upward, her paws easily finding cracks that she could rest on, as her eyes surveyed for landing beyond. Up and up Wintermist leaped, enjoying the feel of the wind against her fur until she was at the very top. Nimbly climbing over the wall, her shook her paws. They ached, since she hadn't done that in such a long time, but she was pleased by her skills: No one else she knew had the same climbing skills that she had... Other than Dragonclaw.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 4th 2012, 14:35

Sorrelstar scurried down the tree and began to trot through the pine woods. She sniffed the air. The dark leader quickly turned her head to see a squirrel scrambling up a tree. She sighed and continued to move forward. Sorrelstar was walking for a while when she realized it had gotten colder and she was very near IceClan border.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5206
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 14:47

Wintermist shook out her long gray fur and went back inside the Fortress, running through the now familiar, twisting tunnels, avoiding the traps they had set and the dead ends. She burst out into the snow, breathing in the fresh mountain air. There wasn't much fresh-kill right now, perhaps she could go hunting. And check the border too, maybe? Maybe there's some activity there, who knows? Deciding to follow her instincts, Wintermist started out on the most direct route to the border. She flew across the snow, her long legs eating up the ground, avoiding the deep snow drifts that dotted the paths at the most unexpected moments. Twitching her ears, she skidded to a stop close to the border, and ducked into the surrounding forest, tasting the air for a squirrel or a rabbit.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 4th 2012, 15:19

Sorrelstar screeched as a sudden burst of snow flew in her direction. She ducked behind a bush then peered out. Sorrelstar snarled softly at the sight of the IceClan cat. She shrunk back, hoping it wouldn't see her and take the screech as a started squirrel.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 15:32

Wintermist hissed in surprise, instinctively crouching down to face the enemy and spring in an instant's notice, bristling and snarling at the unexpected sound. Ears flattened to the top her head, she turned slowly in a circle, a low growl grumbling from her throat. Her sharp green eyes immediately spotted the ShadowClan leader crouching in the bushes. Wintermist hissed again, narrowing her eyes, but stopped the growl. "What do you want?" she asked curtly. "It's not everyday we see a ShadowClan cat come as far to the IceClan border!"
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 4th 2012, 15:52

"I didn't come here for business, stupid face!" she hissed. Sorrelstar slowly walked from the bush. "You're awfully close to our border.." she meowed solemnly but threateningly.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 16:01

"And so are you," Wintermist countered, unfazed by her soft voice. "I came here for to check the border. You look like you were sneaking around here, by the way you squealed when I ran up." She narrowed her green eyes, her shark-teeth claws tapping the hard-packed snow. ShadowClan again! Can't they keep to their own camp and leave other Clans alone? Stupid pine-noses. Flicking her ears, she added bluntly, "You've admitted you aren't here for business. You aren't checking the border either. Have you come here to steal prey?" Wintermist gazed at Sorrelstar calmly, her fur flat, eyes narrowed, the green depths traced with amusement. "No, that's a rhetorical question. You're going to to deny it anyways."
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 4th 2012, 16:16

"Hmph! You don't even have prey!" she scoffed. "I'd rather wait by RiverClan border all day and wait til a heron comes by." She snorted and padded close to the border. "I was merely taking a walk."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 16:27

"Did I say I was hunting?" Wintermist snapped. "And you have your whole marshy territory to take a stroll in, so why saunter so close to the IceClan border?" She mulled over what the ShadowClan leader had said, and added with a smirk, "You must be really desperate for prey if you want to wait all day at the RiverClan border just to catch one of those bitter-tasting heron that RiverClan doesn't even eat! Mistflower from RiverClan once told me about the time they tried to catch a heron and eat it. They said it tasted like sour bark." She started padding back and forth across the snow, tail whisking back and forth. "So are you going to continue on your 'walk', or are you waiting for me to invite you over so you can hunt for rabbits?" Wintermist asked with a touch of sarcasm.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 4th 2012, 16:37

"I was taking a walk, ice-heart! And heron's do taste good. Better than frogs.." Sorrelstar shot back. "But we are not desprate! ShadowClan has a fair amount of prey!" She huffed, tail lashing like a flag on an extremely windy day. Then she placed a paw inside IceClan territory. "But your offer on rabbit hunting does sound nice," she meowed with a mischievous smile spread across her face.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 16:46

Wintermist snarled, her ears flat to to her head. "Take another step, and you won't have ears to take back home!" She stalked forward until she was nose to nose with the ShadowClan leader. "I wonder why Shadowstar ever made you deputy, as you would send ShadowClan into destruction! No self-respecting leader would try to instigate a war herself, flinging away her Clan's pride by admitting that they were stealing prey, especially when you say you have plenty of prey inside your own territory. It's obvious you're a snake-hearted liar, inexperienced as a kit just out of the nursery!" She curled her lip in contempt. "Inexperience enough to try to instigate war with IceClan." Wintermist unsheathed her shark-teeth claws. "Even Shuriken himself didn't purposely tried to start wars, even though he was the most powerful leader in the forest! Right now, I could tear you in half without trying."

~Infinite attack power! Mwahaha! Oh, and Sorrelstar, please make your posts a little longer and more detailed, since this is in the Advanced RPing. Wink~
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 4th 2012, 16:54

got it]

Sorrelstar leaned on Whiteout, causing the she cat to fall. "Alrighty, missy!" she started to hiss. "The heron came a little to close to the border. It was NOT technically stealing!" She started to bristle as she went on. "I do not lie. And do not judge Shadowstar's decision! I am experienced enough! Experienced enough to put up a good fight! But I'm not here for that." She hmphed and light placed her other paw further into IceClan territory then quickly drew it back and snarled. Sorrelstar jumped back over the border. "Snowstar wouldn't have said that, Whiteout!" She back up a bit. She tensed and readied her muscles, in case the IceClan warrior decided to try something tricky.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 17:04

~OOC: I'm not Whiteout. -.- ~

Wintermist had not completely fallen over. She slid her paws on the snow, immediately steadying her. "Well, good day to you, Sorrelkit," she meowed with a straight face, although there was a trace of sarcasm in her eyes. "We'll see what will happen when I tell Snowstar." Curling her lip, she growled softly. "If you've already inched over the border like a mouse, why not put a fight? But the poor little ShadowClan leader wants both her ears back, of course." Rolling her eyes, Wintermist continued, "You're not here for busniess, not here for border patrol, not here for a fight, and nothing but a walk, so I think its better if you went on and hurried up to leave."
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 4th 2012, 17:10

A loud growl could be heard from the bushes. Snowstar had seen the whole thing but was interested to see how Wintermist would react, but for the shadow clan leader to defy their ancient law and cross another clans border out of spite had pushed her too far. Two deep blue eyes gleemed from underneath the thick underbrush. She was carrying a fairly large sized snow rabbit in her mouth but she was so furious that she wasn't about to let that disguise her warnings. She padded out of the underbrush slowly as if she were stalking a new piece of prey in plain sight. Her ears were folded back and her piercing blue eyes were narrowed to slits and gleamed in the light. She dropped the snow rabbit on the ground before speaking coldly, "What business does Shadowclan have here?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 4th 2012, 17:20

LOL Sorry...I was looking at the username before I wrote this..]

Sorrelstar snarled. "You want a fight, don't you, missy?" she questioned. "Fine." She scurried up to the border and bounced nimbly over it. "I am no kit.. I'm a leader!" she exclaimed. "And you are not! I deserve more respect! Even from you!" Sorrelstar got into a jumping position and shuffled her paws. "You are the one acting like a mere kitten!" she growled lowly. Her ears perked up at the sound of Snowstar's voice. "Snowstar!" Sorrelstar yelped. She stood up straight and narrow her eyes at Wintermist.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 4th 2012, 17:30

Snowstar drew her lips back in a snarl and let out a furios hiss. Her claws were now unsheathed as the dug them in the ground. Snowstar stood up taller now with her head held high and her eyes blazing. "So Shadowclan is struggling the the two-legs and a prey shortage too?" she mewed calmly. She was watching Sorrelstar's muscles carefully, anticipating an attack but hoping for the best. Snowstar let out a dignified huff before gazing at the border that the Shadowclan leader had crossed. "What business do you have here?" she asked trying to suppress a growl.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 17:35

Wintermist snarled, her eyes glittering with malice, although she kept her place beside Snowstar. Her tail whipped back and forth in fury, like a living snake, and her stone-cold green eyes remained riveted on the trespassing cat. Leader or no, Wintermist wasn't going to hesitate to give Sorrelstar a nasty wound if she tried to attack Snowstar. Stretching out a paw, Wintermist deliberately snagged the snowshoe rabbit's fur and dragged it over, shoving it under a thorn bush, and quickly turned back to the confrontation. "She's on our land," she hissed softly over to Snowstar, just loud enough for her to hear. "And deliberately too. A leader of ShadowClan, at that! This could be a deceleration of war for all we know."
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 4th 2012, 17:36

"Taking a walk. But I didn't realize I strayed to far. Ran into her," she answered, tilting her head towards Wintermist. "Prey shortage, no. Twoleg activity near the border though. They are closing in slowly. But they all leave at night and come back in the afternoon." She bit her tongue to stop her fron talking. Sorrelstar was afraid she might annoy Snowstar. She took a deep breath and took a step back.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 4th 2012, 17:45

Snowstar stood there for a moment, her gaze fixed on Sorrelstar's refusing to blink or shift her gaze. "I'm well aware of the possible inclinations of what Sorrelstar's has done. Wintermist bring me the rabbit you just hid." She said with a flick of the ear leading towards the rabbits make-shift hiding place. Snowstar's tail swept from side to side as the expression on her face was dulled and expressionless. "Then I advice that you be more consciously aware of your surroundings," her eyes were hard and appeared unforgiving as she waited for the snow rabbit.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 17:48

"And deliberately bounced over the border just to spite me," Wintermist muttered, eyes flashing with annoyance. She knew Snowstar had probably seen the whole thing, and the ShadowClan leader wasn't quite lying, but she had skipped over a lot of the action. Her gray tabby fur prickled along her spine, and her claws itched to do some damage, but her respect for Snowstar stopped her from doing any of those things. Dipping her head, she trotted over the snow and nimbly pulled out the big snowshoe. Grunting from the wait of the fresh-kill, Wintermist padded back to Snowstar, careful not to make her paws sink into the snow too deep from the extra weight of the rabbit
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 4th 2012, 17:50

Sorrelstar shivered. Snowstar was very calm. A bit too calm for Sorrelstar's taste. "Gosh, it's.. cold," she lied, though her pelt did keep out most of the frosty air. "So.. Any twolegs in your territory?" Sorrelstar asked, trying to steady herself. She took another small step back and forced herself to look into Snowstar's unforgiving eyes.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 4th 2012, 18:01

"is it? I suppose I am just used to the cold." she responded with a blank expression. Snowstar's eyes were still piercing straight into the Shadowclan leader's as she weighed out her next move. "No. Two-legs don't come here. They can't build on Iceclan lands." Snowstar mewed back coolly before glancing at Wintermist who had returned the rabbit, knowing the Sorrelstar's wouldn't dare attack when she was overpowered and out numbered. She picked up the large snowshoe rabbit gently and lifted it hig into the air as she fought to keep it up without stumbling. She placed it at Sorrelstar's paws, then drew herself back up to look the leader in the eye again. "Consider it a gift from Iceclan. It'll feed at least three or four of your warriors." she said with a flick of the tail but with one final warning she continued, "Don't forget my warning and I don't want anymore Shadowclan cats crossing my border. If I catch one I'll consider it a declaration of war." she mewed calmly before she signaled for Wintermist to follow her back to the fortress and turned to padd away.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 18:17

Wintermost resisted the urge to gloat at Snowstar's clear victory. She flicked her green eyes toward Sorrelstar as she passed though, her face blankly expressionless. Watch out, ShadowClan... IceClan has warned you once. Lifting her tail high, she trotted after Snowstar and paused at the end of the trail, look back at the ShadowClan leader and the big snowshoe rabbit. That would mean more hunting for IceClan warriors tonight. Flicking her ears, Wintermist turned back to Snowstar, eyes wide with repect. "Nice," she whispered. "Did I act too impulsively?"
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content