Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Flowersoul Needs Fernleaf to Train Her! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Flowersoul Needs Fernleaf to Train Her! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowersoul Needs Fernleaf to Train Her!

Go down

Flowersoul Needs Fernleaf to Train Her! Empty Flowersoul Needs Fernleaf to Train Her!

Post by Beetlewhisker June 3rd 2012, 10:58

Flowersoul looked around. Where is Fernleaf? I'm supposed to be training. she thought. She sat down. "Fernleaf!" she called, shuffling on three paws.
Beetlewhisker
Beetlewhisker
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4403
Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Flowersoul Needs Fernleaf to Train Her! Empty Re: Flowersoul Needs Fernleaf to Train Her!

Post by Guest June 3rd 2012, 12:09

"Yes?" Fernleaf poked her head out of the herb cleft and blinked at Flowersoul. "Does your paw hurt?" she added worriedly and slipped out of the cave and trotted over to her apprentice. "Or are you just bored and want something to do?" She lapped the mallow sap out of her paw and purred at Flowersoul. "Probably the latter," Fernleaf guessed.

Back to top Go down

Flowersoul Needs Fernleaf to Train Her! Empty Re: Flowersoul Needs Fernleaf to Train Her!

Post by Beetlewhisker June 3rd 2012, 12:13

"Well, you see, I need training if I'm gonna be Medicine Cat someday." she replied. "And no, my paw doesn't hurt today." Sitting down, she blinked, her eyes wide.
Beetlewhisker
Beetlewhisker
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4403
Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down